Breathe.

Jungcest one-shots

OMG! After over a year...I finally updated. I'M SO SORRY! A lot has happened in my life and I didn't have much motivation to write, but after reading a bunch of Jungcest fanfics lately I'm back in action. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

 


 


 

Punishment!?


 

I could feel the growl escaping from my throat just from her words. Did she think she could control us that much? Yet...she did have the upper hand here.


 

“Yuri, this is all my fault. I started it. Please don't harm Soojung.” Jessica was sticking up for me, again. She didn't have to do that at all. I didn't want her to, I wanted to stand up to Yuri once and for all. I got off of the bed and stood straight in front of Yuri.


 

“No unnie! I'll take her punishment.” My teeth gritted together as I stared Yuri straight in the eye with a great look of contempt. I saw the growing smirk on her face and she cupped my cheek. My initial reaction was to jerk away, but her hold on me was quite strong. Stronger than I ever expected. I was never prepared for what happened next, it all happened in a blur. That damn woman had slammed my back up against the wall and forced her lips on to me in a harsh kiss. I heard Jessica gasp loudly. A hand was shoved down my jeans, and a tongue was ravaging my mouth before I could register what was really happening. I could feel her disgusting fingers teasing me through the fabric of my underwear, I felt so violated.


 

“Yuri! STOP!” I heard Jessica choke out in between sobs, and the warmth left my body. My knees gave out and I slumped on to the floor in a daze. What the hell just happened? Yuri laughed in a sadistic way before wrapping her arms around Jessica with a sly smirk.


 

“If I catch you sisters doing that again...I'll take your little sister's ity right in front of you Sica. I don't think you want that.” Hearing her say that made my body tense up to the extreme. I wanted to throw up everything in my stomach at that moment. This woman is extremely sick in the head and should be rotting in jail somewhere. Is our uous love as bad as this? Is it really this wrong!?


 

“What the hell is wrong with you Yuri!? That's !” I could hear how hard Jessica was crying yet I still couldn't move from my position. I couldn't bring myself to look at her or Yuri. I felt worthless and inhuman at that moment. I didn't even imagine that someone could bring me down to such a low feeling. I decided to just stay motionless.


 

“I'm fixing her. Her head and yours are ed up for wanting each other. You should be happy I care enough to do this for you. Consider it a medical study.” That damn doctor logic again. She could do anything and get away with it too..we both knew that. Her parents held so much damn power because they were rich and well respected. They could get her out of any situation, we were at her mercy.


 

“I won't go near her again. Please just don't touch her!” Jessica's voice was so hard to listen to. She seemed to be pleading with all she had for my sake. I can't imagine how she feels after seeing that, but nobody can feel worse than I feel. I was zoned out still...trying to detach myself from reality..from the event that just happened.


 

“I won't babe. See? My therapy is already working. Now...let's go eat at that place you mentioned earlier..” Yuri seemed so satisfied with herself. The two exited the room without looking at me at all.


 

The next few days were really hard. I stayed locked up in my room. I didn't come out or eat. I kind of just existed. Jiyoung was upset that I had canceled our date, but I couldn't do much but sob uncontrollably. I didn't want to have a mental breakdown in public in front of her. My parents had returned from the cruise. They were worried about me. Jessica and Yuri hadn't spoke to me since. I heard from my parents they went up the university to get their dorm set up. I wanted to disappear for good. I wasn't worth anything, not after that. I was drowning in my own self pity until there was a knock on my bedroom door.


 

“Soojung, your friend came to visit you.” I heard my mom say and the door opened. It was Jiyoung. I sat up in my bed with my disheveled hair and terrible appearance, despite that she still smiled at me like some kind of angel. Mom left and Jiyoung entered then closed the door behind her before sitting on the bed with me.


 

“Sorry for coming over unexpectedly..I was so worried about you. I asked Sulli for your address and just kind of came...” I didn't get to respond because she had already wrapped her arms around me so tightly. For the first time in some days I felt safe and secure....I felt wanted even, like I belonged. I stayed quiet and just relaxed into her embrace. Her fingers throughout my scalp leaving me with a very relaxed feeling.


 

“Thank you for caring so much.” I spoke quietly in a soft murmur. I was entirely grateful to have someone like her in my life. I wish that Jessica would of done this too....but I guess she was too afraid of Yuri. That thought alone made me more miserable. Those two were alone right now. What could they be doing?


 

“I've cared about you since day 1 and that won't ever change....But- Soojung, your hair is a mess. Maybe, it's time for a change hmm?” She picked up a piece of my knotted, tangled, messy hair. It was embarrassing to say the least, but I hadn't really cared about my personal appearance since my depression hit.


 

“Cut it short like the wig?” I didn't really care.


 

“I think you should dye it. That would make you feel better right? A new back to school look!” The idea seemed swell. My hair had been black all of my life after all. I could always try something new for once.


 

“Yeah....sure. Why not?” I nodded and watched her pull out a box of hair dye from her bag. I blinked in surprised. She must have been planning this from the start. How thoughtful of her to go this far to cheer me up.


 

“I'll do it for you.” She motioned me towards the bathroom and I followed her inside.


 


 

“It's been forever since I saw you Jessi.” I received a hug from my friend Tiffany. We hadn't seen each other in several months because she had been living up here full time instead. Her room mate Taeyeon didn't look as happy to see me. I had no idea why, maybe Yuri told her everything.


 

“You too Tiff...missed you guys.” I smiled at them and sat down on the bed in my dorm room.


 

“You look like a mess.” Taeyeon gave me a glare and turned away from me. She was making me uncomfortable. I hadn't a clue why she was treating me like this either...oh well.


 

“Blame me Tae. I can't keep my hands off this vixen.” Yuri laughed loudly and I just sighed. Tiffany could tell how uncomfortable I was from the combination of Taeyeon and Yuri. At least someone cared enough to notice.


 

“You're gross..” Taeyeon elbowed Yuri in the ribs which only made her laugh more. The two of them started to talk about some subject that I didn't care about.


 

“How's Soojung, Jess?” Tiffany sat down beside me with a smile. My mind flashed back to the image of Yuri taking advantage of little Soojung. I could feel my stomach churning in disgust. I didn't know what to say.


 

“That little kid is -” I heard Yuri speak up, I had no idea what would come out of so I spoke up quickly.


 

“Fine. We're fine.” Yuri smiled at this answer and Taeyeon rolled her eyes. The two of them left the room after that leaving me alone with Tiffany. I sighed in relief and just laid back on the bed feeling very upset especially stressed out from all of this.


 

“Jessi....you're not okay are you?” Tiffany asked with a sad expression. I couldn't say no to her when she was looking at me like that, never could.


 

“No....” I said with another sigh.


 

“Tell me everything.” I knew she would say something like that.


 

“Promise you won't judge me?” I was kind of scared to tell her, but I did trust her. We had been friends since childhood after all.


 

“Promise.” I opened my mouth and just told her everything from the very beginning. She didn't seem disgusted or anything. In fact she seemed really interested, as if she had been watching some kind of romance movie unfold straight before her eyes. It was kind of funny actually.


 

“Oh my god.....” She looked stunned and I felt kind of nervous that she would hate me because of my 'weird' side.


 

“What should I do?” I asked tentatively just expecting her to suggest I go to a mental hospital or something.


 

“Simple. We'll just get that no good Yuri to fall for someone else, and then you can go back to Soojungie!” My heart almost stopped when I heard her suggestion. It was definitely not what I was expecting! Tiffany really was a true friend after all.


 

“That's perfect- but who!?” Tiffany smirked and lead me out into the hall way. She pointed to a girl studying alone at a table. I knew her. Im Yoona. The rumors said she was the hardest girl to get in the entire school. That was something Yuri couldn't say no to.


 


 

“You look beautiful.” Jiyoung's hands threaded throughout my now platinum blonde hair. This was the last color I was expecting her to dye it, but it did turn out really good. I loved the way it looked on me. I loved the way her fingers could move throughout it so easily...I loved the way I felt when I was with her.


 

“....Thank you.....” I felt my cheeks turn a dark red and immediately looked down at my thighs to hide my embarrassment so she couldn't see. I heard her giggle, that only made me turn more red.


 

That night she ended up staying over and we spent almost the entire time just talking. She held me in her arms and whispered sweet things in my ears. The kinds of things I wished that Jessica would of said to me when we were together, words that never came. Her presence was helping me through this episode of trauma I experienced with Yuri. I knew I could trust her, and she would protect me from anything. No, anyone. I kissed her that night. We couldn't stop kissing after that. Her lips felt so warm and pure. I felt like I was finally getting the love and attention that I deserved all along.


 

We continued being around each other like this for a few days until Jessica returned home with Yuri. I wasn't happy to see Jessica, oddly enough. She looked ecstatic about something and kept smiling at me like she was planning something big or maybe it was my hair. I ignored her. My eyes could now only see Jiyoung. She arrived shortly after and we began walking towards my room.


 

–--

I couldn't believe it. I finally had big news to tell Soojung. The two of us could finally be together again soon, especially because Tiffany's plan was working like a total charm. Yuri and that new girl had been flirting the whole time at university. When we go back next week those two will surely become a couple, right?


 

I made my way out of my room and saw Soojung with her friend just talking. Her hair was blonde!? She looked amazing...and even more attractive than before. I didn't know it was possible. They didn't see me at all. I was approaching them slowly from behind until I heard words that I never thought I'd hear.


 

“I'm falling-...No. I'm in love with you Kang Jiyoung.” Soojung said and the girl gasped in surprise.


 

“I'm in love with you too..Jung Soojung.” The gap between their lips closed.


 


 

My heart broke into a million pieces. How could I let this happen? No-I couldn't!


 

“What about me!?” I spoke up loudly making the two turn to me in shock. Soojung's face contoured into a look of confusion and the girl just blinked not knowing anything.


 

“I'm your ex right!? Don't you know I'm still in love with you?” I spat loudly making Soojung look horrified, the girl looked kind of jealous. Good. Keep your hands off of her, .


 

“Yah....Soojung...what's going on?” Her tone seemed angry and I could feel her eyes burning into my skin.


 

I won't lose her to you.