Baby kisses

Jungcest one-shots

OTP 30 day challenge

Day 5: Kissing

 

 

 

 

Today, was so boring. All of our relatives had come over from Korea, but all they wanted to do was play with my two year old sister. Dad, had taught her how to kiss people on the lips, and they kept receiving kisses from her. I couldn't help but be annoyed about this because she would kiss everyone, but ME! My uncle placed her down on the ground, and she crawled over to her doll. They cooed in cuteness upon watching her playing with it. I saw her doe this everyday, and after awhile it really didn't seem very special. Yeah, she was cute, but she was a bothersome cry baby too.

 

“Sooyeon, we'll be talking outside for a little bit. Watch your sister.”

 

“Ok, mommy.”

 

My relatives all left to go to the backyard. I guess they finally got tired of little Soojung. I looked over at her to see her beating her doll against the couch. What a violent little baby. She threw it across the room, and laughed. She was really going to grow up in a fine young lady wasn't she? She waddled over to me, and clung to my leg.

 

“Unnie!”

 

“What do you want now?”

 

She reached upwards, and shook her hands around. This was her way of telling us that she that she wanted to be picked up. I ignored her for a moment to see her reaction, and was greeted was loud unpleasant whining. I scooped her up, and stared at her blankly. She did the same, and I sighed. This kid really liked to copy me. I smile, and she did the same. It was a little tiny bit cute I guess.

 

I puckered my lips at her for a kiss, and she turned away. I glared at her, and put her back down on the ground. As to be expected she ran over to her doll, and started to play with it again. She really doesn't make sense. I flipped the Tv on, and put on some cartoons. She came running over, and sat beside me. I rolled my eyes, and started watching whatever was playing. After the show cut to commercials she started to climb all over me, and ended up sitting in my lap.

 

“Go play with you toys, Soojung.”

 

“Jessbah!”

 

“It's Jessica...”

 

She stretched her arms upwards again, and lifted her into the air to avoid having to hear that wretched whining again. I smiled, and she of course smiled too. I puckered my lips one more time, and she finally gave me a peck on the lips. I squealed from the cuteness, and put her next to the tv. I guess now I can finally understand why my relatives were so preoccupied with this little one. It was one of the sweetest feelings in the world to be kissed by someone so cute.