Let me borrow that!

Jungcest one-shots

OTP 30 Day Challenge

Day 6:  Wearing eachothers' clothes

 

 

Sulli, and I's best friend, Sohyun, was having her 18th birthday party tonight. We had been looking forward to it since months before. She promised us it was going to be the biggest, funnest, and hottest party of this year. The 94 line decided earlier this year that we would have a competition who could throw the best party since we were all legal this year. I thought that Jiyoung's party was the best so far. Sulli's was too childish, well she did hold it at a McDonald's play place. Yeah, I'm not kidding. She got clowns, and we got free food. It was fun, but a little weird for an 18th birthday party, but then again this was Sulli.

 

Sulli had spent the last night, and we spent most of today preparing for this so called party of the year. I had been scouring my closet all day for something really nice to wear. I couldn't find anything that would suit the style of the party. The style was supposed to be y, and none of my stuff really fit that description in my opinion. I threw out a few outfits, and grimaced how plain they were. I really needed to get some new clothes.

 

“I don't have anything to wear to the party tonight!” I grumbled in frustration, and began to dig through the piles of clothes scattered all over my room. Sulli watched articles of clothing fly all across the room, and started keeping scoring what side of the room was winning.

 

“Oh come on you have plenty of clothes. Another point to the left side!” She threw her arms in the air, and did a little cheer for the clothes winning. I rolled my eyes at her odd behavior, and picked up a very nice dress. A very nice dress with a large stain on it. Jessica borrowed this from me a few months ago, and ruined it. It was no fair! She could borrow, and trash my clothes, but I couldn't even peek into her closet. She was too stingy!

 

“They're too old!” I tossed the dress on to the left side, and she cheered again. I shook my head, and sighed. She could tell I was having a hard time, and gave me a hug.

 

“Let's go out, and buy you something new then hm?”

 

“We don't have enough time Jinri! The party is in an hour...” I desperately attempted to look through a random pile again. The clothes were started to get all wrinkled from laying on the floor, and it was just stressing me out more.

 

“Why don't you bother some of Jessica's clothing?” Sulli tapped her lip with curiosity, and peered out into the hall where Jessica's room was. It did look tempting, but she would kill us both. Mom got mad at me whenever I tried to wear her clothes too, since she was the one who had to hear Jessica complain about it.

 

“That's off limits...”

 

“She's not even here. She won't even notice.”

 

“Heheh. I guess you're right!”

 

We sneakily crept into the unoccupied room across the hall, and I smirked inwardly as soon as Sulli opened the wardrobe. It was a very astonishing sight! So many designer clothes, it looked like a model's closet. The two of us began to pick out random articles of clothing we thought would look good on each other. I held up a frilly pink dress to Sulli, and she started doing her famous contagious laugh. I joined her in the laughter, and put the dress back on the rack. She held up leather dress to my body, and smiled.

 

“This one! You've gotta wear it.” I turned around, and viewed myself in Jessica's large mirror. It did definitely meet the expectations I was hoping to achieve. I had to wear this dress! No one was going to stop me either! Not Jessica. Not Mom. Not one person!

 

“Yeah! You're right. It's perfect for me.” I admired myself once more, and turned to a smiling Sulli. I realized that she probably didn't pick out anything to wear today either because she was too busy playing her game.

 

“What about me?” She pointed to herself. My eyes darted to the closet, and eyed a silk gown that Jessica had worn before. I took it off the rack, and held it up to Sulli.

 

“This one!” She looked at it, and nodded vigorously indicating that she agreed. We both turned around to see an angry looking unnie death glaring us.

 

“YAH! What are you two doing in here!?” She looked at the dressed we were holding, and gave a mean scowl. It was just a dress!

 

“Unnie!” We both shouted in unison, and hid each the dresses behind our backs.

 

“You know the rules! Now what are you two doing?” She folded her arms across her chest, and inched closer to us like she was going to attack. Naturally, we both took a step back.

 

“It's not what you think! Mom told me to put up your laundry, and Sulli was helping me...”

 

“Funny, I don't remember washing those recently.”

 

“It's my fault. I was the one who suggested we do it.” Sulli said outright. I was a bit shocked that was she willing to take the blame for me. Jessica raised an eyebrow, and made her way over to Sulli. I stepped in front of her quickly, and my tall friend just blinked. She was taller than both of us, and don't think she really felt threatened.

 

“No, it was my idea!” I shouted, and Jessica rolled her eyes. She pointed her finger into the hall, and snatched the dresses up from our hands.

 

“Listen! I don't care whose idea it was just get out of my room!”

 

We lowered our heads in shame, and exited her room. She slammed the door, and we retreated back into my bedroom. Mission failure. I sprawled out on my bed, and just stared at the ceiling fan. I heard Sulli going through her bag that she brought over, probably to find an outfit to wear. We didn't even have much time left until the party was going to start. We were definitely going to be late, dammit.

 

“What am I going to wear now??”

 

“Just wear your old clothes.” I figured she was going to say that. I guess I didn't really have a choice in the matter now. I hopped off of my bed, and looked at the clothes drenched floor. I picked up a red top, and a pair of denim jeans. It wasn't even y, but it would have to suffice.

 

“Arghh, but I want to wear that leather dress.” I pouted, and threw the outfit to the ground again. Sulli rubbed her chin, and closed her eyes. She looked like she was in deep thought, but I didn't have a clue what it could be about.

 

“Go convince her.” She opened her eyes, and got a mischievous grin on her face. A surge of excitement rushed through me. This was always a sign that she had come up with a good plan, or idea that usually would work.

 

“How?”

 

“Seduce her with your abs.”

 

“I like the way you think.”

 

I left my room, and tip toed quietly over to my unnie's room. I pushed the door open, and saw her nose deep in a book. A book that was mine! Another thing she borrowed without permission, not fair.

 

“Unnie. I need your help.” I sauntered over to her bedside to see her glare up from the book she was reading, and playfully pushed me away. I came by her side again, and snatched up the book she was reading. She looked at me blankly obviously not happy about this. I placed it nicely on the window seal, and gave her an eye smile.

 

“I'm not letting you borrow my clothes.”

 

“It's not that, I want you to feel my abs. I've been working out more lately. Come tell me if they feel stronger to you.” I lifted my shirt up half way just so she could only view my abs. She smirked, and ran her fingers along the tightened muscle slowly. I flexed my ab muscles, and saw her face light up. She clawed down my abs with her nails, and seemed amused when I let out a small groan. She moved her head downwards, and swept her tongue down my abdomen. I gripped on to her head, and grinded my abs against her tongue. She tugged my pants down lower so my hips were showing, and blew hot air across them. I responded by sighing in satisfaction, and pressed my body against hers roughly. She brought her hands upwards, and caressed every muscle individual muscle on my stomach, and whispered huskily in my ear.

 

“Mm..they feel a lot stronger.”

 

“You like that don't you?” She didn't answer, but attempted to reach further up my shirt until I pulled away from abruptly. She glared at me with her eyes laced with total lust, and tried ripping my shirt off of my body. I rolled to the other side of the bed, and watched her frown. She was really wasn't she?

 

“Take off your shirt, and let me get a better feel. Then you can take off your pants.”

 

“I will on one condition.”

 

“Which is?”

 

“Let me borrow your dress.”

 

“You little brat! Get out of my room!”

 

She grabbed the book from the window seal, and tossed at my head. A direct hit! I stuck my tongue out at her, and dashed out of the room while rubbing the back of my head. Damn, she really hit me hard! She was really into my abs too, tch thought she would of surely given in. I walked back into room, and sat on the ground with a pout. Sulli sat down beside me, and noticed I hadn't come back with the dresses in tow.

 

“How did it go?”

 

“It didn't work of course...” I sighed, hugged my knees close to my body. I could still feel a warm sensation from when unnie was touching me just moments earlier. I know she was probably in a worse mood now that I had left her hanging, and she wasn't going to give in now. I didn't have time to do anything like that right now. I only had 15 minutes left to get to the party, and it took awhile to get there! We were for sure going to be late. Whatever! I blame Jessica!

 

“Well, go on and change Soojungie.” Sulli held up the outfit that I was going to wear before I left to Jessica's room. I glanced at it again, and shook my head. That was a last resort. I so did not want to be caught wearing that.

 

“Sulli-yah why don't you go, and convince her?”

 

“I guess I'll try...”

 

I watched her leaved the room, and prayed to every god that I knew that she would somehow be successful in her endeavor. The tall girl entered Jessica's room, and smiled upon seeing her. Jessica knew want she wanted, but smiled back anyways.

 

“Hello unnie.”

 

“Tell Soojung I said no.” Sulli frowned, and had to come up with something quick to convince her best friend's older sister. She knew that from Soojung's stories that Jessica was a big ert. The first thing that came to mind was her brothers' talking about going to a strip club, and then she had gotten an idea.

 

“She's willing to offer something in exchange...”

 

“Which is?”

 

“Uhh...private....show.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Strip...show for you after the party.” Sulli watched Jessica's bored expression turn into a strange smile. It was just like the ones her brothers' had whenever they returned from that strip club. She watched blood started to leak out of Jessica's nose, and then she suddenly swallowed hard.

 

“Oh...heh. Well, she can borrow it then, and you can borrow anything too Sulli. Have lots of fun.” Sulli gave Jessica a thumbs up, and took the dresses that her, and Soojung had decided on earlier. I became ecstatic whenever I saw her return with both of the dresses. I knew she wouldn't fail me! She handed me the dress, and we both quickly changed into them. I brushed my hair, and put on some earrings. I turned to Sulli who was also getting ready.

 

 

“How did you convince her?” I was really curious. She must of used some kind of aegyo, or a funny joke. Jessica did love to laugh after all. Sulli stayed quiet for a moment.

 

“Mmm...bribed her.”

 

“.....What did you do?”

 

“I told her you'd give her a private strip show when you got back from the party.”

 

“SULLI!! WHY WOULD YOU SUGGEST THAT!?”

 

“....It worked didn't it?”

 

 

Jessica heard the screaming come from across the hall, and smirked to herself. Her imagination was filled with all kinds of thoughts on how Soojung would give her a private strip show. She had a dreamy like smiled plastered across her face, and blood was still pouring out of her nose by the masses.

 

“Soojung-ah....unnie can't wait to watch you strip~.”