Sisters.

Jungcest one-shots

 

 

 

The house was empty, and quiet without my parents around. The two of them went on a special cruise for a week, it was my dad's Christmas gift to mom. I was stuck alone with Jessica. It was almost evening, and she was still fast asleep in her room. I really was so bored. I debated on the thought of going to hang out with friends, but I wanted to confront her today.

 

The hours passed by, and warding off sleep into the growing night was becoming harder with each passing minute. I could feel my heavy eyelids over powering what will power I had left. I was about to give in, and doze off until I heard foot steps. My eyes shot open to see Jessica zooming past me into the kitchen. I jumped off of my feet, and followed behind her.

 

“Hey! Let's talk.” I pulled on her hoodie sleeve much like I would when I was a child.

 

“Oh..now you want to talk to me huh? I'm glad to hear that.”

 

“Do you like me or not? Just tell me yes or no! I'm tired of thinking about it. Settle this for us once and for all unnie.” She went silent while grabbing some snacks from the pantry. I frowned watching her brush past me going straight for the living room. She sat on the couch, and tore into a large bag of chips. I watched her eat it like some kind of animal, and sighed.

 

“I guess not..” I muttered under my breath, and sat beside her. She threw the empty chip bag on the floor, and jerked over towards her by my shoulders. I stared at her momentarily in confusing until I felt her lips against mine. My mind went blank, and my body acted on it's own kissing her back. We kept kissing each other for several minutes before we finally broke apart for air.

 

“I've never had a kiss like that before..” Jessica touched her lips. I was surprised she had said that. After all she's had quite a few boyfriends over the past few years. Her saying that gave me a bit of confidence boost. Maybe, I was a good kisser.

 

“You're just confusing me more!” She ran her hands through my scalp gently. I felt my body shake after she wrapped her arms around me. It felt like forever since we had been close like this.

 

“Shouldn't the kiss be enough to confirm the way I feel?” She cupped my bright red cheeks, and stared deeply into my eyes. I tried to look away, but there was no escaping her gaze. I should be happy to receive this much attention from her, but I only felt vastly nervous.

 

“So, then we're....” I hoped she would get the hint, but it ended far more differently than I'd ever hoped it would.

 

“Sisters, and it's going to stay that way.” Her voice was cold, and distant. I felt my heart shatter watching her walk back upstairs. What the hell? How could she do this to me? I guess I'm expecting way too much as usual. Still, what was the point in doing all that if she's not going to act on her 'feelings'. Why am I always the one who ends up hurting so much? I'll just leave. I'm not wanted.

 

Jessica paced around her room in dismay, holding on to her head in frustration. Argh! That's not what you meant to stay to her at all! You do want to be with her, you just don't know how to tell her that. Now she's probably crying all because of you! Jessica's thoughts were scattered all over the place, and she felt truly guilty for her wrong choice of words. She sighed deeply, and decided to tell Soojung the real truth. She went back downstairs, and looked around. Her little sister was nowhere in sight. Her eyes fell to the front door, which was wide open. She suddenly fell into a state of panic, thinking perhaps she'd been kidnapped.

 

 

 

 

LOL sorry for torturing you guys XD