Noona!

Jungcest one-shots

HI GUYS!! I'M FINALLY BACK DID YOU MISS ME???

Yeah, I gave Krystal a completely short hair cut  in this even though I think she has a bun in the back, but OH WELL!  Just enjoy my random one shot and yeah sorry to keep you all waiting for so long. ^^b

 

 

Krystal stared back at her reflection in the mirror, and saw her now short haired self staring back at her. She still hadn't adjusted to the new look after sporting long hair for several years, it felt foreign. She sighed and pulled a beanie over her head liking that look better. She felt like she looked a bit like a guy now, and pondered momentarily if this was how Amber felt all the time. It was strange, but she would have to get used to it after all it was her hair for f(x)'s upcoming come back. The fans would love her no matter what she knew that, but was weird not having her long hair bouncing behind her. Still, it was her day off today and she was going to spend it with her favorite unnie..Jessica! Jessica had been busy with the SNSD world tour, so the baby sister was all too excited to spend time with her.

 

“Here I go..” She left her room dressed in a button down shirt, and jeans. She hadn't let Jessica see her new hair yet, so she couldn't help but feel a bit nervous about all of this. She stood outside her older sister's bedroom door, and was about to knock until the door swung open. Her sister was in a white button down short, and denim pants with a shocked expression on her face. Krystal swallowed hard while her sister stared her down like she was a stranger in her own home. An awkward silence befell the two, and Jessica placed her hand on Krystal's hair feeling how short it had become. The younger sister blinked in confusion until Jessica started to chuckle playfully.

 

“Soojung-ah! You've become my little brother.” She tugged at Krystal's beanie trying to pry it off the younger one's head.

 

“YAH! I have not..” Krystal shoved her hand away, and fixed her beanie to how it was before.

 

“Why don't you just call me noona from now on?” Jessica winked mischievously to her younger sibling, and watched in amusement as her pale face turned red in an instant.

 

“N-Noona!?” Krystal expected to be teased by her sister, but not to this degree.

 

“For the rest of the day at least. Now come on we're going shopping.”

 

She didn't have time to reply, her arm was being jerked down the stairs towards Jessica's BMW outside. By the time she could register what had just happened, the car was already driving out of the driveway towards the shopping center. Jessica put on some English music, and blasted it all the way there. Krystal sat there awkwardly still thinking about her sister's request to call her noona, and how she was her little brother now. A random thought went through her mind, and she wondered if Jessica had a thing for younger guys. Wait, why did it matter? She wasn't a guy anyways, she had just gotten a hair cut. Aish! It didn't matter either way she wouldn't have a chance with her own sister. The thought alone was enough to send her into a mild depressive state. She had always had a huge crush on her older sister for as long as she could remember. The feeling would probably never be mutual though.

 

A heavy sigh escaped from her lips, and she felt the car being parked. Jessica turned the engine off, hopped out with a big smile plastered on her face. Krystal followed suit, and stood next to Jessica with an awkward expression. Jessica didn't waste time, and interlaced their hands together starting to walk into the building. The notion was enough to make her blush, even though they held hands together all the time. It still made her heart skip a beat every time. They entered together, and passed by other couples in love just making it all too weird for Krystal.

 

“We look like a couple you know, since you got your hair cut you look like a real boy.” She brushed her hand across Krystal's cheek and tried to give a quick peck but Krystal jerked away quickly.

 

“Yah! I don't know what you're on about..” She was looking away from her sister trying to hide the fact that she already so flustered by such a simple touch.

 

“Don't play dumb, you can be my boyfriend for today. So be extra nice to noona today.” Jessica pinched Krystal's cheek and forced her to look in her direction.

 

“Fine...noona.” Krystal gave in and looked down at her short 'girlfriend'.

 

Jessica leaned over a planted a kiss on her 'brother's' cheek only making the blush on her cheeks fill her entire face. Krystal knew that Jessica just lived to embarrass her, and it wanted to make her get her back. It wasn't that easy though, Jessica rarely got embarrassed by anything. She was supposed to be posing as her boyfriend now, so it's not like she could do her usual tricks anyways. The two walked into a clothes store, and Krystal was finding herself being pulled to the clothes rack. Jessica released her grip on Krystal and began to look through the many articles of clothing. Usually, Krystal would do the same, but this time she just stood their awkwardly. A sales woman with thick glasses approached the two, and placed a gentle hand on Jessica's shoulder.

 

“Would you and your boyfriend like to try on some couple clothes? The section is over there.” She pointed to the next room over, and Krystal's face was beet red again. She never thought someone would actually mistake them as a couple, was she that manly looking? Jessica nodded to the woman, and pulled Krystal along again towards the said room with a laugh.

 

“Come on baby!” She was smiling brightly towards her baby brother as they walked into the section full of couple clothes. Krystal was enjoying every minute of this, it felt like Jessica actually accepted her feelings even though she didn't know about them. It felt like they were a real couple, and that alone made her heart swell with joy. The awkwardness melted away, and the two were holding up couple items to each other seeing how they looked all while giggling. It was a fun moment for the both of them. They both decided on couple hoodies with half a heart on each of them so when they stood next to each other it made a whole heart. It was a bit cheesy but they both loved it. Krystal had paid for the set for the two of them, and the woman who suggested it seemed thrilled they followed her advice. The two walked out of the store hand in hand until a stranger bumped into them. A strange looking guy who glared down at them until he had recognized who Jessica was.

 

“You're Jessica Jung from SNSD aren't you?” The strange guy seemed to shocked to see a celebrity out in public, and couldn't stop gawking at her ethereal beauty. It was starting to annoy Krystal a bit even though she had seen it many times before.

 

“Yes, I am.” Jessica replied in a plain voice sounding very uninterested in what the guy had to say.

 

“Why don't I give you my number? I'm a famous model, and the two of us can get lunch together sometime. My treat.” His tone was very flirtatious, and he seemed to be completely ignoring the fact that Jessica was holding hands with someone else. He seemed like that type to steal taken girls.

 

“No thanks. I already have a boyfriend.” She shot him a serious look, and the guy stared down at Krystal who was much shorter than him. He laughed a little looking back at Jessica.

 

“Him? He doesn't look very manly.” He snorted, and Krystal could feel her blood start to boil. He was right in a sense, but she wasn't going to let some creep hit on her sister.

 

“YAH! I'll show you manly.” Krystal stood in front of Jessica with her back turned to the guy, but looked over shoulder to glare at him. She learned this from Amber when she was being protected from weirdo guys like this before. Jessica seemed slightly impressed, the guy just grumbled in annoyance.

 

“Here is my number Jessica for when you want a real man.” He pushed Krystal aside and dropped his card in Jessica's hands before walking into the store the two of them just came out of. Krystal shot him a death glare before returning her sister's side with a pissed off look.

 

“She doesn't need it!” She snatched up the card from Jessica's hands, and ripped it to shreds letting the pieces of paper hit the floor. Jessica could only laugh and wrapped her arms around her sister's waist from behind. Krystal's heart skipped a beat, and she looked into her older sister's eyes with an obvious blush.

 

“You've become so manly Soojungie.” Jessica teased while sticking her tongue out and then laughed a little bit more before giving an affectionate nuzzle to Krystal's cheek.

 

“Is that something you like?” Krystal's voice was shy now for she was a bit taken back by her sister's random displays of affection in public. People were passing them by without a second look, but still she wasn't quite used to it yet.

 

“I like everything you do, because I love you.” Jessica whispered into Krystal's ear before giving her a tender kiss on the lips. She pulled away completely leaving Krystal speechless for a moment. The two said nothing to each other, and resumed holding hands walking in the mall together. It wasn't until a few minutes passed by that Krystal was able to muster words again.

 

“I love you too..” She looked at Jessica straight in the eyes while saying it, and finally saw her sister blush for the first time in a long time. She felt like she just had an achievement unlocked.

 

“I want ice cream let's go!” Her older sister said quickly to hide her embarrassment, and dragged Krystal to the long line. The couple eventually got their ice cream, and shared a cone together. They took quite a few selcas together, and fell asleep in each others arms when they finally got home from their long mall adventure.