Snow ball fight

Jungcest one-shots

 

OTP 30 Day Challenge

Day 22: In battle, side-by-side


 

 

 

 

The air was frigid, and the snow wouldn't stop falling. Four close friends were playing together outside despite the conditions. They had been outside almost all day now, and still weren't even tired. The friends started to have a snow ball fight with two on each team. Surprisingly, the older girls were losing to the two same aged girls. That was until the older girls used a barrage of snow balls to destroy the younger girl's base, and that is where our story begins.

 

“Hey no fair! You guys cheated.” Krystal whined while looking at the destroyed 'base'. The base was just a lump of snow that Sulli, and her would duck behind when they enemy squad fired at them. Sulli nodded a long with Krystal, and began to rebuild their base for a rematch.

 

“ Amber did.” Luna admitted looking at the older girl who had a sheepish smile.

 

“I didn't cheat!” Amber blurted out abruptly, and stood in front of a large pile of ready to use snow balls.

 

“What are you kids arguing about?” The group all turned around to see Krystal's older sister standing before them.

 

“Nothing.” They answered in unison.

 

“Want to join? We're having a snowball fight.” Sulli asked.

 

“Jung sisters vs AmSulna!” Jessica stated proudly.

 

“Then we'll win if we have three people!” Amber laughed cockily, and jumped behind her team's base.

 

“Soojung-ah! I want to be on your team!” Sulli reached out towards her former team mate, but then Amber pulled her over to their home base.

 

“If we win I'll give you a reward tonight.” Jessica whispered huskily in her little sister's ear.

 

“Not in front of my friends....” Krystal muttered lowly, and tried suppressing the obvious blush on her face.

 

“Ok! Everyone take your positions!” Luna announced, and the two teams prepared their ammo, and hid behind their bases.

 

“FIRE!” Amber shouted, and barrage of snow balls came launching at the Jung sisters. Jessica immediately used a dolphin scream, totally destroying everyone's ear drums. The Jung's managed to make it unharmed, but Krystal's ears were ringing in pain. Amber's team continued with the barrage of snow balls, and the sister's base was beginning to crumble. Jessica's competitive nature suddenly flared up, and she had the greatest desire to win. She looked at her little sister who was throwing snow balls to hit the enemy side, and suddenly got an idea.

 

“LOOK AT THESE!!” Jessica shouted at the top of her lungs, and lifted her younger sister in the air. Everyone blinked in confusion, not getting what the older Jung was going on about. Jessica smirked, and out of no where lifted up Krystal's many layers of shirts, and bra, flashing the other team. The trio all got nosebleeds, and fell over at the sight of their friend's s. Krystal screamed, and ran into the house mortified. Sulli, Amber, and Luna suddenly felt guilty, and each scrambled back to their own homes in shame. Jessica laughed loudly, for she had defeated everyone single handedly.