Deception.

Jungcest one-shots

 

 

“Fine....” I muttered lowly and fixated my gaze on the floor absolutely defeated.

 

“That's a good decision kid. is wrong and disgusting! I don't know why you two want to have such a relationship together, it's just gross. It's time for you two to become normal, you should be thanking me for this.” Yuri's words were harsh, and they burned like hot coals. I looked over at Jessica, she looked very ashamed of herself. Why should she have to? Is it that bad? We can't help who we fall in love with. At least that's what I think. I watched my sister put her arms around Yuri which made Lucifer herself smile like crazy. The fact that she would do that just made all the anger in me swell up.

 

“I guess we're breaking up then!” I shouted and ripped the diamond necklace that Jessica had given me off and threw it in front of my sister's feet. She looked hurt, but I didn't even care. I walked right out of the room and into my own room.

 

I jumped into my bed, and buried myself in the covers beginning to sob like mad. I wanted revenge. I wanted Jessica and Yuri to hurt like I had been this whole time. It just wasn't fair, why always me? What did I do to deserve this pain? I continued to cry and cry until I fell straight asleep. When I awoke I was left with a throbbing headache, and I could hear Yuri laughing from the hallway. I couldn't believe she still had the nerve to be here. I wanted so badly to get up and punch her straight in the jaw, but I was too cowardly to do it. She was already a lot stronger than me, so it would be pointless. My eyes darted to the window to see it was snowing again which made for a perfect opportunity to spend time with my friends again.

 

I dragged myself out of bed by force and exited my room. I saw Yuri standing there with a smirk and the diamond necklace that Jessica had gotten for me around her neck. She noticed I shot her a glare for wearing it and slung her arms around my shoulders like nothing had ever happened last night.

 

“It looks good on me doesn't it kid? Don't look so angry, I'm going to be here almost every day now. I think you'll learn to adjust quickly. We're practically family now, no wait! If I said that you might want to make out with me too.” At that point I had almost gotten the courage to slap her across the face, and I think I was going to until I heard my sister's voice.

 

“Yuri..stop picking on my little sister.” She didn't have any emotion in her voice at all. She sounded dead inside, it freaked me out a little bit.

 

“Right, sorry.” Yuri wrapped her arms around Jessica's shoulders and the two went downstairs together to do whatever.

 

Little sister, I was back to being just that again. The words stung, but it was all my fault. If I had just kept my mouth shut then this wouldn't be ing happening. It's not like I could even tell anyone either because I'd be admitting to having with my sister. ! I stomped back into my room and laid on my bed. I snatched my cell phone out of my pocket and starting texting everyone like a mad woman, so I could just get out of the ing house. Nobody was answering, and I was just getting more pissed off from hearing Yuri's voice all the way from downstairs. She was just too ing loud!

 

I decided to take matters into my own hands, and changed into a fresh set of clothes. I stomped downstairs to see my sister feeding Yuri a pancake. I scowled at them, and Yuri waved all friendly at me. I said nothing and walked out the door slamming it behind me. I don't ever remember being so angry in my entire life! I threw my hood over my face and continued walking all the way until I had reached the town. Every where I had turned to look I would just see lovey dovey couples, it made me feel sick.

 

I rubbed my temples in frustration, and walked into the local cafe. I was seated by the waiter at the table right next to the big glass window. It was a beautiful spot to watch to the snow fall, and it was making me feel a little bit better. I ordered a hot chocolate, and sat there drinking it while watching the snow. I was trying everything to get what had happened out of my mind. It was really difficult until I remembered that my sister and Yuri would go back to medical school in a few weeks. I wasn't even sure if I could survive that long though. I slammed my head on to the table, and started to cry. My long hair covered my face completely so nobody could see, but I still felt absolutely pathetic.

 

“Are you ok?” I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I looked up with tears streaming down my face to see a total stranger. I shook my head and felt her arms wrap around my head. My head was straight into her large s.

 

“You poor poor thing.” I said nothing and tried to stop crying to enjoy this awkward random moment. She pulled away soon after, and held a hand out to me. “I'm Jisun.”

 

“Um..Soojung.” I shook her hand, and she sat in the empty chair across from mine.

 

“Why are you so sad Soojung?” Her voice was very gentle, and caring. I didn't even know her but I felt like I could completely trust her which was very weird.

 

“I'm pissed off because of some is dating my ex..she's a liar and a cheater! I just want to make her leave forever. I want my ex back, I want to make her jealous.” The words just came out of mouth. She laughed a little and covered my mouth so I wouldn't say anything else.

 

“Well, I could help you.” I saw a gleam in her eye, she already had a plan in motion I could tell.

 

“How?” My eyes grew big, and she leaned over the table whispering the plan into my ear. She told me that I should pretend to be a player. I wasn't entirely sure how it was going to work until she said she'd have one of her friends including herself pretending to be a new girl for me each day. It seemed fool proof. I agreed. Jisun and I walked into the house together hand in hand. We walked past Yuri, and my sister. Jessica was looking at us in the most judging way. I took a seat right next to my sister, and Jisun unexpectedly sat down in my lap. I knew I was blushing by then.

 

“Wow, look at you kid. You're tough aren't you?” Yuri looked at me impressed, and even forced me to do a fist bump with her. Jisun whispered in my ear asking if Yuri was my sister, and I just agreed to avoid the truth.

 

“YAH! You moved on already?” Jessica blurted out of no where looking a bit pissed off. Yuri smirked and rubbed her cheek all affectionately trying to get her to look away from us.

 

“I can have any girl I want at any time I want.” I said in a cocky tone making Jessica death glare me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared for mine, and Jisun's lives at that moment.

 

“It's true!” Jisun replied sticking her tongue out at Sica. We both laughed, and I carried her upstairs into my room. We didn't do anything together or anything. We just discussed what would happen next.

 

So, the days like that carried on for a week. Every day I would come home with one of Jisun's friends and we would pretend to be a couple. We'd kiss and make out on the couch next to Yuri and my sister. Jessica would eventually leave the room and Yuri would chase after her in a confused way. It was perfect. I walked past Jessica's room one night with a girl and heard her crying. I knew then that I had gone too far, but shouldn't she be crying? She put me through total hell. Still, I called off the stuff with Jisun and by then it was already the date I was to hang out with my friends again. We met up at McDonald's again, and this time I was surprised to see a new face I hadn't seen in quite a long time.

 

“Soojung-ah! Jiyoung is finally back in town, you two are even going to the same university together. She's doing drama like you.” Sulli squealed and gave Jiyoung another tight hug making her laugh. The two of them had been best friends for a few years now. I was surprised to hear that someone else among my group actually wanted to go into acting. My other friends were all going into things like teaching, music, and so on. I always wanted someone I could act with in my spare time.

 

“You're going to Sungkyunkwan university too?” I smiled at Jiyoung, and she nodded.

 

“Yeah, I want to be an actress.” She said with a smile, and my smile got even wider.

 

“Me too!” I shouted in an excited voice, and felt Amber's arms wrap around the two of us pushing us together so we were practically touching at this point.

 

“Then you two make the perfect couple.” Amber teased, and I raised an eyebrow confused.

 

“Y-Yah!” I saw a blush starting to form on Jiyoung's cheeks. I was even more confused now.

 

“Why say that?” I looked at my friends. They stared back at me like I was an idiot, and a few even face palmed. Sulli grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the side, and even looked over her shoulder to make sure nobody was coming towards us.

 

“Idiot! Jiyoung has had a huge crush on you for years, and you never noticed? You're so dense Soojung. Why don't you make a move already?” I stared at her blankly in surprise. I seriously had no idea. I hadn't even talked to her in about a year because she had moved to Busan for her last year of high school. We fell out of touch because she had to get her number changed. Sulli walked me back over to our table, and the silence between us all was very awkward. I decided to change the subject to get everyone in a talking mood again.

 

“I want to do something drastic. I'm pissed off.” They all stared at me confused. I never mentioned to them a single that of what had happened in the week since we last hung out. Nobody bothered to ask what was wrong luckily.

 

“Cut your hair?” Victoria said randomly, and everyone's eyes started to fixate on my long locks of hair I had under my beanie.

 

“Yeah get a short hair cut..like Amber!” Luna said with a small chuckle.

 

“We would make great brothers Soojungie.” Amber's arm was thrown around my shoulders again, and I started to imagine how I'd look dressed in her style instead of mine.

 

“You would look really handsome with short hair.” Jiyoung was blushing hard obviously imagining it.

 

“Ah, really?” My voice was kind of shy, and now everyone was laughing again.

 

“Not yet Soojung! We'll get you a wig first. I don't want you doing something you'll regret.” Sulli grabbed my arm, and pulled me out of the McDonald's. The rest of the group followed behind us all the way to the random wig shop across the street. Sulli picked out a black wig with bangs, and I put it on underneath my beanie to make myself look more manly. I stared into the mirror impressed with how I looked, and then looked back at my friends. They were all gawking in amazement.

 

“Does it look good?” I asked feeling a bit uncomfortable with all of them staring.

 

“You look really good.” They all said in unison, which was funny yet kinda weird.

 

“I'm wearing this home for sure..” I took the wig off, and went to the counter. I bought it and walked out of the store with my friends wearing it again. I was starting to get stares from random people now, it felt kinda cool.

 

“Hey why don't you two exchange phone numbers?” Sulli elbowed me, and pointed to Jiyoung who was blushing again.

 

“Oh..sure.” I smiled at her, and we both exchanged numbers. I spent a little bit longer hanging out with everyone, and then decided to head back home for the rest of the day. I didn't want to, but I was getting tired.

 

I walked into my house still wearing the beanie with the wig underneath, and turned to see Yuri on the couch eating a bag of chips. She looked like a disgusting pig, oh wait she is! I rolled my eyes and walked past the couch.

 

“Sica! Your sister got a change. I guess she's going through quite a weird stage in her life.” Yuri was laughing in between bites of her snack, and I heard her change the channel to some kind of o. I didn't bother to turn to look, but I felt an arm grab me.

 

“Your hair looks really cute..brother.” Jessica let go of my arm and ran a hand across the bangs of the wig.

 

“I don't want to hear your opinion because I don't care what you think at all.” I jerked away from Jessica without feeling any remorse, and retreated up the stairs into my room. I got into my bed and laid there replaying the scene that had just happened. I sighed heavily and heard a beep going off indicating I had a new text message. I whipped the phone out of my pocket and saw a new message from Jiyoung.

 

'Soojung-ah♥ will you go on a date with me tomorrow?' I stared at the screen in shock for a moment before thinking about the question. I guess Sulli wasn't lying earlier.

 

'Of course I will!' I replied and felt a smile spreading across my lips.

 

“We need to talk.” A familiar voice called out to me. I knew it was my sister's. I pretended not to care.

 

“There is nothing to talk about Jessica Jung.” I kept scrolling through my text conversation with Jiyoung, and waited for her to reply. I was trying my hardest to ignore Jessica's presence, even though I was very curious on what she had to say to me.

 

“Yah! I never cheated on you. She forced herself on me and I didn't want it. I don't love her.” I looked at her standing in the door way, and then back at my phone still waiting for a text reply. I had a strange feeling she was being honest with me, she wasn't the type to lie. I wasn't going to give into her so easily though.

 

“You don't love me either.” My voice was cold. I peered over at her, she looked like she was going to cry.

 

“....How could you say that?” Her voice was shaking.

 

“How can I not? A person who always ignores me, and never wants to spend time with me. Yet you do everything in the world with Yuri freely. Is that love? Does that make any sense!?” Jessica was approaching the bed at a fast pace now and didn't stop until she was sitting on the edge of it. She ripped my phone out of my hands and tossed it on to the floor. I was about to get angry until I felt her lips press against mine. I kissed her back without even thinking about it, and watched her pull away.

 

“That's how I feel.” I didn't hesitate to grab her and pull her on top of me. She pinned my shoulders against the headboard of the bed immediately, and kissed me hard. My hands ran down her body trying to touch everything I could. I missed her touch, and lips so much. The person I loved, and wanted the most was finally sharing affection with me again. I pulled away from the heavy kiss with a smirk, and she grabbed my shirt collar to pull me into another until we heard an angry voice.

 

“What are you two doing? Kissing? That's against my rules. You're gonna have to face a punishment now.”

 

 

 

YURI IS PISSED!!! XD

I tried my best to combine everyone's suggestions into this chapter, so I hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for reading and feel free to send me more suggestions if you want. Have a great day! ^^