Beginning

Jungcest one-shots

 

 

 

I grew a habit of kissing you while you slept, just a kiss on the cheek. It wasn't much longer after that I wondered if I could kiss your lips while you slept, but I got too worried you'd wake up. You're just like sleeping beauty to me, but I'm not your prince charming am I? I wish I could be something more to you than just your baby sister. The princess will awake with true loves first kiss...can't it be like this for us too? I have no idea how I've come to feel this way. I thought maybe it was some kind of stage, but then feelings keep getting stronger, and stronger. These days I purposely hug you so you'll hold me, and my hair. It's probably wrong by I yearn for your attention in a way that's not sisterly.

 

It's wrong, but I just can't stop these feelings. I don't want you to know either. I'm scared of your reaction. It's ok though. I know the truth, we'll never work out. I'll just keep this secret to myself, and you can live your life happily. I'll never be selfish enough to keep you from finding someone you love Jessica. My sister is almost close to perfect I'd say. All the guys have always liked her, and she's got many friends too. She's quite people, and that's not all. In a few months she'll be off to medical school. She's going to be a doctor.

 

I'm 18, so in a few months I'll be going to university for the first time. I don't have any ambitions to be a doctor like my sister, I really want to be an actress. It's my dream. The drama department at my university of choice already accepted me too. My family was really proud. I'm glad they support me, and don't expect me to be a doctor like my older sister. Well, because I can act decently, Jessica can never tell when I'm lying when I say I don't like anyone. I think it should stay that way. Maybe, my life will straighten it's self out, and I'll fall in love with someone at university. Nah, probably not.

 

I exhale deeply, and look at the sleeping sister on my bed. I wonder if she's dreaming about anything. Of all the rooms in the house, why did she have to fall asleep in my room? I shouldn't care, but I just want to keep my mind off of these strange feelings. I see her stir, and rise with a loud yawn. Her hair is tousled, and in her face. It's very cute. I look away, and pretend to be writing something in my notebook full of doodles.

 

Her arms wrap around my shoulders, and her breath tickles my neck. I can smell the strong scent of her expensive perfume too. I could feel my face heating up, and heart starting to pound. Why must I react like this to something so simple? What's wrong with me? I don't want her to notice my odd behavior, and break free of her grasp.

 

“What are you drawing Soojung-ah? It's really cute.” I don't have proper time to even form an answer before she snatches the notebook up. She flips through the pages looking quite impressed with what she is seeing. I'm not sure why. I'm not an artist, and it's mostly just weird scribbles along with bouts of random English scattered along the pages. She puts the notebook back on my desk, and rubs the top of my head. I look at my lap, so she can't see my reddened face. I don't want her to go into doctor mode, and ask if I'm running a fever.

 

“You should go play with your friends instead of being cooped up in your room all day.” She said, and left the room. She was right too. Perhaps, it would get my mind off of things. No, I know good enough that I can only escape my feelings for you temporarily at best. You're just too addicting.

 

 

 

 

 

Yo! I'm back....already XD

Anyways, this is going to be like another 30 day challenge sort of thing. It'll be 30 new chapters all set in the same verse/storyline.  Hope you enjoy it!