Pancakes

Jungcest one-shots

 

OTP 30 Day Challenge

Day 16: Morning rituals

 

 

 

 

5:00 AM

Krystal, and Jessica are sound asleep in each others arms . The sun will rise soon, and birds are already singing their morning songs. Jessica began to stir after awaking momentarily from a dream about her eating at a five star restaurant. She looked down at her sleeping sister in her arms, and shook her lightly to wake her up. Jessica knew that anything she attempted to cook wouldn't be edible, so going to her sister was the safest option. Krystal's eyes opened, and she looked at her older sister groggily.

 

“Baby, make me some breakfast.”

 

“Unnie...I'm tired...leave me alone.” Krystal shut her eyes again, and fell right back asleep. Jessica yawned, and felt her exhaustion creeping back up on her. She followed suit, and drifted off into another food filled dream.

 

5:30 AM

Krystal keeps tossing, and turning in her sleep. She wakes up abruptly to feel something chewing on her ear. She feels around in the dark to find out the culprit is Jessica. She growls lowly in annoyance for being woken up again, and pushes the assaulter off roughly.

 

“Stop biting my ear!”

 

“Mm..pancakes.” Jessica rolls away from her angry baby sister, and starts to chew on her pillow imaging she's snacking on some fresh bacon.

 

6:00 AM

Krystal has fully fall asleep yet, and is on the verge of falling asleep until she feels a hand her abs. The hand lazily traces the outlines of her abs, and then squeezes one of her thighs. Krystal is feeling grumpy, and sleep deprived. She shoves the hand away, and rolls on her side away from her annoying unnie.

 

“Baby.....unnie is hungry.”

 

“I'm trying to sleep!”

 

“Selfish brat..”

 

6:30 AM

The youngest Jung was able to fall asleep, and was having a fantastic dream about ice skating. The dream was one of the best she's had in awhile, and she was enjoying it well. She was just about to win the gold medal at the Olympics until she felt someone smack, and squeeze her . She knew damn well who the culprit was.

 

“Your is so cute.”

 

“Stop talking.” She turned and placed her palm over her sister's mouth. Jessica smacked her hand away in sudden anger, and changed her speaking tone to an authoritative one.

 

“Don't order your unnie around.” Krystal rolled her eyes anyways, and mocked her sister secretly in the darkness of their bedroom.

 

7:00 AM

Krystal can't sleep because Jessica won't stop talking about random things. She doesn't understand why her sleep addicted sister isn't doing just that. Krystal's eyelids feel heavy, and she wants to fall asleep but a certain someone keeps preventing that.

 

“I'm still hungry....” Jessica whines, and her stomach growls loud enough for the younger one to hear.

 

“Fine, I'll cook.” Krystal grabs a sheet, and drapes it over her body before leaving the room. She feels relieved to finally be away from her annoying older sister. She forces herself to stay awake while making pancakes, but keeps dozing off while watching them cook in the pan. She snaps out of her daze in time to flip them over before they burn.

 

7:30 AM

Krystal returns to the bedroom with a stack of fresh pancakes drenched in butter and syrup. Just the way Jessica likes them. She walks over to the bed to see her sister asleep, and kicks the mattress. Jessica opens her eyes, and looks at her little sister as if she's an alien from another planet.

 

“Here is your food.” Krystal holds the plate out, and Jessica sits up in the bed. She yawns, and looks at the plate of food made just for her. She pushes the plate further back in to Krystal's arms, and shakes her head.

 

“I'm not hungry anymore.”

 

“......” Krystal's anger quickly flares up. She can't take it anymore. She lost sleep over her hungry sister, and made her food for nothing. She doesn't care of the consequences, and shoves the pancakes in Jessica's face. She smirked whenever she sees the syrup, and butter trickling down her sister's face. She stomps out of the room to get some shut eye somewhere else before she has to listen to anymore complaining.

 

“Yum maple syrup.” Jessica happily traces of syrup off of her lips, and grabbed one of the pancakes that had fallen into her lap. She started to eat it, but fell asleep after one bite.