29

Jungcest one-shots

 

 

OTP 30 Day Challenge
Day 29: Doing something sweet

 

Twas a cold winter night in the Jung family home. The snow was falling in large clumps all over Seoul, and the heater could only get the house so warm. The two sisters had been trying out different things to try to get the temperature up. Eventually, they ended up cuddling in front of the fire place. The fire was warm, and blazing brightly. Christmas music was playing in the background, and they had just finished putting up the tree about an hour ago. Krystal was growing bored of lazing around the house, but Jessica insisted that they cuddle.

 

She gave in, and continued the long cuddle with her older sister. They started to talk about past memories of Christmas that they had shared during their time of living in California. More time had past, and Jessica still wouldn't release her from her death grip. Krystal found that her sister was being unusually clingy, not that it was something to complain about. She definitely enjoyed this extra attention she was being fed.

 

Another hour went by of the two sisters laying by the fire, and talking casually. Jessica was happy as can be, but Krystal was growing bored. She was starting to get hungry, and when that happened she'd get very grouchy. Jessica could see that her younger sister was becoming quite restless,but some reason she refused to let go.

 

“Let me go unnie! I want to make some food, and hot chocolate.” Krystal jerked around in her sister's tight hold. Her stomach let out a low growl, and she was starting to feel fatigued. She could only stare at the not so far kitchen in desperation. She glared at her sister, and squirmed around like a kitten.

 

“I don't wanna.” Jessica replied with an amused look on her face, and tightened her grip. She heard Krystal groan dramatically, and couldn't help but laugh. Krystal, however, didn't find it funny at all. She rolled her eyes, and continued to try to escape. In the end she was too hungry, and tired to fight back anymore. She gave up, and sighed heavily.

 

“Why must you be so clingy?” Krystal questioned in an annoyed tone. Her eyes were completely focused on the bowl of mangoes on the center of the kitchen table. Krystal's thoughts were filled with nothing but food by now.

 

“I want you all to myself.” Jessica was being so possessive. It was cute o the little sister although not so much now that she wasn't allowing her access to food. All she wanted now was to get the hell away.

 

“Why choose me? You could have anyone in the world.” She was indeed flattered that Jessica felt this way, but she never used to talk like this until recently. Recently as in when she discovered how jealous she could get of Victoria. That was it! Now, Krystal knew exactly how to escape from her sister's arms.

 

“My heart chose to love you.” Jessica whispered in her sister's ear before blowing hot air inside of it. This made her feel dizzy, and embarrassed. Jessica started to trail kisses down Krystal's jawline to her neck. She knew that her older sister was starting to get in the mood, and if that happened she'd never get away. She had to act fast.

 

“You're just saying all this because you're scared I'll run off with Victoria unnie aren't you?” Jessica stopped what she doing abruptly, and shoved Krystal out of her arms with full force. Krystal jumped for joy that she had obtained freedom, and ran towards the kitchen. She had almost reached the bowl of mangoes until she noticed that Hellsica had been unleashed, and was chasing her.

 

“YOU LITTLE BRAT!”