Making up

Jungcest one-shots

 

OTP 30 Day Challenge
Day 24: Making up

 

 

The next morning was a quite one. She was sleeping the entire time I was getting ready for school, so we had no contact. It's not like I wanted any anyways. The school day was a quick one this time. It was probably because I wasn't looking forward to going home, and seeing Jessica. I would like to stay out all night, and worry her sick too, but I have school unfortunately. Overall, the school day was very uneventful.

 

I came home to an empty house again, and felt slightly disappointed. I shouldn't of expected anything less, and retreated into my room. I spent the next hour doing a load of equations for math, and then some really difficult physics problems after. They were both my worst subjects. I got stuck on a certain problem, and found myself staring at it without a clue on how to solve it. I began to think so intensely that I totally zoned out. There was a knock at the door which pulled me back into reality. I opened it to see Jessica with a shopping bag in her arms.

 

“It's for you.” She held out the bag with a huge smile plastered across her lips, like nothing had ever happened. I couldn't help, but feel annoyed by this. I took the bag anyways, and emptied it of it's contents. A red hoodie fell out of it. I had been wanting it for awhile now, so it was a nice gesture. I was still angry with her though.

 

“Thanks..” I sighed, and began to shut my door. She stopped it at the last instant much to my surprise, and walked inside my room.

 

“Why don't we have dinner together?” She asked casually, as if nothing had happened. It really starting to piss me off how insincere she was being. I turned back my to her, and looked in the other direction.

 

“No thanks. You already promised that yesterday.” I was trying to suppress my building anger from spilling out. I heard her get up, and walk over to my location. I took a deep breath, and felt her hand rubbing my lower back.

 

“Let me make it up to you. I promise it'll be worth your while.” Her voice was so soothing, and relaxed. It sounded so trustworthy, and honest. I didn't want to fall for it again.

 

“I don't want to hear your stupid promises!” I shouted in anger, and she backed away slightly. I shot a look in her direction, and she looked like she felt guilty.

 

“Sooyoung invited me for drinks to celebrate her birthday, and I completely lost track of time. I take full responsibility. I'm sorry. Can't you forgive me?” It seemed like was being honest. Even so it was a crappy thing to do. I thought she would of cared more about being with me than celebrating with friend's. I should of known better.

 

“I see getting drunk with your friend's is more important than what we already had planned. Don't even try to deny it.”

 

“I know I messed up, but give me another chance.”

 

“I'd rather not. Go hang out with your friends.”

 

“I'll get you mangoes, and a lot of meat if you forgive me.”

 

“...Let's go out to eat.”