Fashion show

Jungcest one-shots

 

 

OTP 30 Day Challenge

Day 19: In formal wear

 

The music was booming, and the crowd was silently observing, myself included. Dad, mom, Jessica, and I had come to a fashion show together. The dress code was formal. I attended wearing a jacket with a leather skirt, and unnie had worn an expensive dress with heels. Dad wore a suit, and mom wore a nice dress like Jessica. I found the show very interesting. The clothes were absolutely beautiful, and the models themselves weren't so bad looking either.

 

An exotic looking model had started to walk down the run way, and I couldn't get my eyes off of her y body. I my lips watching her turn, and do various poses. I felt a pinch on my arm, and I turned to see an angry looking Jessica. She scowled, and went back to watching the show. Ooh, she must be jealous. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and texted her a quick message.

 

'That model is really hot. Are you jealous? ^______^'

 

I peered over to see her looking at her phone, and tried to suppress a giggle. She put it away without replying. I guess that answers that. I resumed watching the models walk down the run away provocatively. A huge grin spread across my face like a wild fire while closely observing their every move. Jessica jabbed me in the side, and I was about to shoot her a glare until I noticed she lowered her dress so I could see her cleavage. I couldn't help but momentarily stare at them until she playfully pushed my face away. pressed it's self against my ear.

 

“Behave, and I'll reward you.” My eyes widened upon hearing this, and she pulled away. My mind went crazy with thoughts of what she could possibly be planning. I was smiling again like an idiot, but Jessica seemed to approve of it this time. Yeah, no surprised about that at all. My eyes wandered back to the stage, and I went back to observing all the new fashion. I put all of my attention on what was going on during the show that I didn't notice Jessica grab my hand.

 

She glided my hand down her exposed thigh from a small slit in the side of her dress. My face quickly flushed red, and my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe she was being so daring, especially with our parents sitting right beside us. They didn't notice us of course, but still! I took a deep breath to calm myself down. My heart was still pounding, and I saw my older sister walk away from the audience. I figured she was going to the bathroom, and I decided to follow her.

 

I entered the bathroom, but didn't see her inside. I furrowed my brows in confusion, and turned to leave until I felt two arms grab me roughly. I didn't have any time to react because I was pinned against a nearby wall, and then two lips were pressed against mine. The kiss was a hot, and passionate on with a little tongue included. The person pulled away leaving me breathless, and a little shaky. I saw Jessica smirking at me, and watched her the leave the bathroom.