Coinciding feelings

Jungcest one-shots

OTP 30 Day Challenge

Day 9: Hanging out with friends

 

 

It had been a long day filled with laughter, and tears especially because Amber was visiting us today. She had always made the strangest reaction faces, and always knew how to make me laugh. She had come over today to keep me company while Jessica was busy with practicing. She unexpectedly returned earlier, and the three of us were spending time together. Despite the fact that Amber was a bit scared of my unnie, she tried to act like she wasn't. It was really obvious by her bad acting that she was afraid. We were looking through fashion magazines, and picking out guys that we all liked.

 

“If I had to choose anyone, he would be my ideal type.” Jessica pointed to a tall, dark, and handsome model. He had some facial hair, and a nice short clean hair cut. He was also a bit muscular, a very good pick. I actually would of picked him too if I was asked.

 

“Whoa! As expected from Krystal's sister!” Amber's eyes widened as she took a closer look at the man. I figured she would have this kind of response.

 

“What the heck is that supposed to mean Amber?” I raised an eyebow.

 

“You two have similar types.” She explained. She was right, we really did.

 

“You want to know my real ideal type?” Jessica smirked, and Amber's face twisted in a really strange way. I couldn't help but start laughing at how weird she looked.

 

“Tell me!” Amber leaned closer to Jessica.

 

“Amber you mom is here!” Our mom yelled from downstairs.

 

“Dammit, I got to go.” Amber pouted, and got up.

 

“Too bad. You'll have to wait until next time.” Jessica patted her head, and she flinched.

 

“You better tell me next time!” She walked down the stairs, and waved at us.

 

“Will do.” I said.

 

“Bye you two.” She left.

 

“It would be kind of hard to tell her your ideal type is me wouldn't it?” Jessica said while rubbing my head.

 

“Hmm..a little.” I laid my head in her lap, and smiled whenever I felt her begin to my hair.

 

“But, when it all comes down to it..I don't care what other people think about us being together. I'm always going to stay by your side not matter what.” Ours eyes met, and I could feel the sincerity in her words.

 

“U-Unnie...”

 

“I love you, nothing is ever going to change that fact.”

 

“I feel the exact same as you unnie. I love you too.”

 

Our lips met in a passionate kiss. We didn't care if our love was labeled as wrong, or right. That kind of thing never was going to ruin what we had. The rules of society weren't enough to destroy the genuine loving relationship we had started.