Jessica's birthday

Jungcest one-shots

 

OTP 30 Day Challenge
Day 27: On one of their birthdays

 

 

Jessica awoke with a smile on her face, and checked the date on the calendar, it was her birthday today. She didn't make any big plans today, all she wanted to do was enjoy her day off. Her mother made her a special birthday breakfast, and her father had bought her some of her favorite flowers. It was a very nice way to start the day off. She was a bit crestfallen when she found out her little sister wasn't home. They had a long standing tradition to spend their birthdays together. She liked to think that perhaps Soojung was just getting her a very late gift, and would be home soon.

 

She went to the spa with her mother, and relaxed without a worry. They had lunch together at Jessica's favorite restaurant along with her father. She questioned her parents on her sister's whereabouts, and they said she left early in the morning. The worried older sister called the girl's cell phone, but she never picked up. Jessica was beginning to fear the worst, but her parents assured her that she was probably busy at the company today.

 

They returned home, and watched a rented movie together. It was an American film that Jessica had loved for many years, and Krystal had too. As much as she tried to distract herself she couldn't get her mind off of her kid sister. Her parents had gone out together to pick up their daughter's birthday cake, leaving Jessica all by her lonesome. She tried to call Soojung again, but no answer. She wanted them to be able to at least eat cake, and ice cream together. The door bell rang out of nowhere, and she thought perhaps it was her sister returning home. She swung the door open to see Taeyeon with a very large box, and a mischievous smile on her face. It was very suspicious.

 

“Hey Sica! I've got a special birthday delivery for you!” Taeyeon struggled to lift up the box, but managed to slip it into Jessica's arms. Jessica practically stumbled backwards upon lifting the package. She couldn't hold on to it much longer, and placed it inside the living room.

 

“Damn..that box is heavy. What is it?” Jessica asked with a serious expression. Taeyeon snickered a little, and watched the box move around behind Jessica.

 

“It's a surprise! I know you'll really like it.” The kid leader replied trying to suppress her laughter. Jessica wondered momentarily what she was trying not to laugh about, but then heard the box bashing around the room. She watched it slightly move across the floor with wide eyes.

 

“Is it a puppy?” Jessica's eyes lit up in joy, still watching the box move around.

 

“Nope.”

 

“Is it an animal?”

 

“....No. Why don't you open it, and find out? I've got to go now.” Taeyeon waved good bye, and quickly ran off. Jessica thought it was kinda strange, but shrugged it off. She closed the door, and wandered over to the large birthday gift. She grabbed it, and yanked off the many layers of tape holding it closed. She ripped the box open, and felt blood erupt from her nose upon seeing her 'gift'. It was her missing sister. Krystal was , and had her wrists/ankles tied together with red ribbon. Ribbon was tied over too, so she couldn't speak.

 

“S-SOOJUNG!” Jessica ripped the ribbon off of her sister's mouth, and yanked her out of the box.

 

“Unnie!” Krystal jerked around, still having her limbs tied up. She glared at her sister for not untying her yet. Jessica stared at her sister for a long time with her jaw dropped. Jessica her lips without thinking, but snapped back into reality whenever she heard her sister whining.

 

“W-What..why...how?” She fumbled her words, and tried hard not to just ravage her sister then, and there.

 

“Your members they captured me, and ripped my clothes off. So, here I am.” Krystal sounded annoyed. Jessica was really glad she was home, and even happier she was .

 

“You look so nice...” Jessica's tone was laced with lust, and she slowly crawled on top of her defenseless little sister. Shes smirked deviously when she saw a blush creeping up Krystal's face.

 

“....Happy birthday.” Krystal managed to get out before she was cut off by her older sister's rough kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

^_^ Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

 

 

ps.

http://fxvalsk.tumblr.com/post/36322957393/other-121123-snsds-jessica-ufo-replies

;]