Chapter 58

Truly Madly Deeply

It took them a few hours to get rid of the mess so Minho first went home with Taemin and Yoogeun. Minho never let go of Taemin’s hand all the way home, just the feeling of each other by their side was enough. By the time they arrived home, Yoogeun had already fallen asleep in the back and Taemin’s head was cutely bobbing up and down.

                “Minnie, we’re home” Taemin’s eyes slowly opened and he let out an adorable smile as he unbuckled his belt and went to the back to get Yoogeun. He carefully walked through the front door with Minho behind him and finally felt relieved that he was back in his own home. Minho followed Taemin upstairs as he changed Yoogeun to his pyjamas and they both went to their room.

                “Minnie, do you need to take a bath? After all you’ve been through I think it’s good if you relax and get into a warm bath” Taemin nodded and went to get some new clothes. Minho walked into the bathroom and the water, adding some of the lavender scented bath gels to make it even more relaxing. Taemin came back and Minho began to help him take off his clothes, it was cute to see that Taemin still blushes when he’s in front of Minho.

                “It feels so good” Taemin moaned as he allowed the hot water to take over his body, resting his head on the edge of the tub.

                “I missed you so much, you know that Minnie? I was so afraid that I would be too late and something would have happened to you and Yoogeun. You could not imagine how happy and relieved I felt when we were finally able to take you from that dangerous house” all Taemin could do was to raise his hand, grab Minho’s arms and pull him down for a kiss. It was soft and quick but it still left the both of them with sparks in their body. After lying in the bath for almost 20 minutes, Taemin decided to get out of the bath and allowed Minho to wipe his body for him. His natural scent mixed with the lavender was intoxicating and Minho was getting addicted to it.

                “Minho, can you give me a massage? I love the feel of your hands on my body” the words sounds suggestive in another way but he didn’t want to tire his Taemin even more so he just slowly pulled down the bath robe so only his was covered. He went to find some lotion and tried his best not to press or squeeze too hard. Slowly, his hands went all over Taemin’s back and shoulders, hearing him once in a while at the aches in his body.

                “Minho, do you think Yoogeun is still sleeping? We didn’t check on him after I finished my bath” Taemin mumbled, his mind was somewhat clouded by the pleasure of feeling Minho’s hands massaging his body.

                “I’m sure he’s still asleep, after what happened, I think he’ll be deeply sleeping right now” Minho smiled when he felt Taemin’s tense muscles relaxing under his touch. Taemin then heard Minho mumble something but wasn’t able to catch it.

                “What did you say Minho? I must’ve been falling asleeping” Taemin lifted his head and saw a sad expression on Minho’s face.

                “I said I’m so sorry that this happened to you. If I had only given the tapes and evidence to him, then this wouldn’t have happened” Taemin suddenly got up and held Minho’s hands.

                “Minho, I know this was not an experience that I want to go through again, but if given the choice, I would have chosen to give the evidence to the police instead of that bastard. Nothing happened to me and I am safely in your arms, but what about those girls? Their lives are ruined and they could never be the same again” Taemin felt tears forming in his eyes. Minho sighed and pulled him into a hug.

                “I’m sorry Minnie; I know I shouldn’t have said that. What if we created some kind of fundraiser or charity for them? Would you like that?” Minho felt Taemin nod on his shoulder so he rubbed Taemin’s back, hoping it would make him feel better.

                “There are so many people disappearing all the time due to human trafficking and kidnapping, we should something to aid in the support of rescuing them. I couldn’t imagine if something like that happened to someone that we know” Taemin tightened his arms around Minho’s waist, that was his worst fear, losing someone that he loves and never being able to find them. His mind went to Key, Jonghyun, Minho and finally Yoogeun. He clenched his eyes tighter as tears finally escaped him.

                “Minnie, please don’t cry. I know what you’re thinking and nothing is going to happen to us, any of us. I’ll make sure that we are protected; I won’t allow what happened to you and Yoogeun to repeat itself. Now lie down and get some rest, we’ll discuss it tomorrow about this issue, okay?” Taemin slowly nodded and allowed Minho to help him put the bathrobe back on and lied down. He felt Minho gently place a kiss on his hair before pulling the covers up. Not even seconds later, Taemin had drifted to sleep, his expression peaceful and his breathing was steady.

                “I promise that I will always protect you two, no matter what happens” Minho slowly wrapped his arms around Taemin’s waist and allowed himself to finally rest, listening to Taemin’s breathing.