Chapter 17

Truly Madly Deeply

 

                As soon as Taemin walked through the door, he immediately walked upstairs and placed Yoogeun in his crib. He gently his face and smiled as he saw him twitch but stayed asleep, he slowly backed out of the room and went downstairs where Minho was staying and sat down on the couch.

                “Minho, are you serious about what you said back in the hospital? This was your first relationship?” Taemin looked at Minho with his cute doe eyes, he felt special that he meant so much to Minho. Minho nodded, Taemin was the first person that he ever cared about, besides his umma, and he was the person that was always on his mind, someone that he wanted to protect.

                “Yes Minnie, you don’t know how much you mean to me. Now that you’re my wife, you have to stay by my side forever” Minho pulled Taemin into a tight hug and only let go when he realized that he might be hurting Taemin’s wounds. He looked down and saw Taemin’s face was blushing red; he gently caressed it and chuckled as Taemin’s face became even darker. Suddenly the door slammed open, making Taemin and Minho jump, they looked up and saw Key and Jonghyun standing there. Minho knew what Key was going to do next, so he pulled Taemin into a tight embrace and kept him away from Key.

“Move Froggie! I want to see my baby! Where are you placing your hands?!” Key screamed as he saw Minho’s hands around Taemin’s waist, very close to his cute little . Minho ignored him and continued to place his hands there with a smirk on his face.

“Minnie is still hurt; I know that if I let you hug him, you will squeeze him to that. I can’t let you do that to my wife!” Key and Jonghyun froze at Minho’s statement. Suddenly, Minho felt himself being thrown aside; he looked over and saw Jonghyun standing by Taemin with Key at his side.

“Baby!! I’m so happy for you! You’re a little wifey now!” Key said as he pulled Taemin into a hug, careful of his wounds and kissed his cheeks while Jonghyun ruffled Taemin’s hair. Minho felt so left out so he said something that he would regret later on.

“After we are married, where do you want to go for our honeymoon, Minnie?” Key and Jonghyun both glared at Minho. Taemin giggled, he knew that Minho had said the wrong thing, but in his mind, he was actually thinking of all the places that he had always to go. It was until he heard a painful scream that he looked over. Jonghyun had gotten Minho in a headlock and Key was smacking Minho with a pillow, even though it barely did any damage, Taemin was giggling at the sight. Minho didn’t pay attention to the pain he was going through; he was only focusing on the angel giggling in front of him. Key and Jonghyun knew that nothing they do would cause Minho anymore pain so they released him. Immediately, Taemin ran over and asked Minho if he was all right.

“I’m fine, Minnie. You should laugh more, I like it” making Taemin blush, it was the first time someone said they like hearing his laugh. Taemin helped Minho stand up while Key and Jonghyun stood by the side. It was then that Key noticed the new scratches and bruises on Taemin’s arms and face.

“Baby! How did you get these? Did Froggie do something to you? I will kill him!” Key was about to lunge at Minho when Taemin threw himself on top of him and shielded Key from him.

“Umma! Minho didn’t do anything! It was so woman who had delusions and thought Minho was her boyfriend so she attacked me. She was about to take Yoogeunnie, it was so scary!” Taemin pouted as he started to cry. Minho wrapped a protective arm around him and wiped his tears away. Taemin cuddled into Minho’s embrace and cried into his shirt. Jonghyun came up behind Key and wrapped his arms around his waist and placed his head on Key’s shoulder.

“Yeobo, I think Taemin found someone to care for him, you’ll always be his umma, but he’ll have a husband to care for him” Key nodded, he was just always use to Taemin being by his side, now that Taemin had someone else in his life, it was something hard getting used to.

“Now that Taemin’s already proposed to, when is it our turn yeobo? I want to go on a honeymoon with just the two of us. No one to bother us, I don’t think we’ll leave the bed in days!” Jonghyun laughed as Key lightly smacked him and turning red. Taemin who didn’t understand looked at Jonghyun and Key with a confused look on his face.

“Umma, appa, how come when you go on honeymoons you won’t leave the bed for days? Is it something I have to do too? Should we do that too, Minho?” Key’s eyes narrowed as he glared at Minho, as if daring him to do that to Taemin.

“Look what you did, dino. You’ve tainted our baby’s mind! Baby, don’t listen to what your dino appa says” Key got up and said that they need to go now, leaving a pouting Taemin.

“Don’t worry, umma will visit often to make sure some froggie won’t do anything to you” Taemin giggled as he saw Minho flinch back from Key’s glare, if looks could kill, Minho would be dead already. After Key and Jonghyun left, Taemin and Minho went back to sit down at the couch.

“Minho, what did umma and appa mean about not leaving the bed for days? Do we have to do it too when we go on our honeymoon?” Minho was silent; he had no idea what to tell Taemin, he was just too innocent.

“It’s something people do when they go on their honeymoons. I’ll tell you about it when it’s time to go on ours” Taemin pouted but he nodded as he lied back on the couch, he winced as he felt his bruises being pressed on. Suddenly, Minho gently pulled Taemin towards him and rested his head on his shoulder.

“Feel better?” Taemin nodded, for some reason, Minho always knew what he needed.