Chapter 10

Truly Madly Deeply

A/N

Sorry, I tried to change this chapter a bit to make a jealous Minho, but I felt that I like it just the way it was, hopefully it doesn't dissapoint you guys. 

 

 

After everyone left, it was only Taemin and Minho in the room. Minho wanted to say something but he didn’t know how to start.

                “Umm...Taemin? I have something to ask you. I know we don’t have those kinds of feeling towards each other, so how about we start becoming friends? That way, when you live with me, it won’t be that awkward. Also, I think it would be good for Yoogeunnie to live in a happy family” Taemin agreed, with them being friends, it would be easier to live in his house.

                “Ok, if that’s what you want, but at first I’ll have to go home and get my stuff” Minho stopped him.

                “No need, I already move it into my house a couple of days ago, when you feel better, I’ll bring you home” Taemin nodded. Suddenly the nurse came in and said that it was time to check up on Taemin. She was the same one that always complimented Taemin and Minho as a couple.

                “I see you’re back again, Mr. Choi. You’re a very faithful, visiting your wife every day. Oh, Mr. Lee, do you like your ring? Mr. Choi was just telling me how it matched you so well and you looked beautiful” Taemin blushed as he tried to concentrate on Yoogeun. Minho gave the nurse a glare which Taemin caught.

                “Minho! Why are you being so rude?” Taemin pouted when he saw the nurse laugh.

                “He was probably mad at me when I used past tense when I said beautiful, he probably thinks you’re beautiful all the time” the nurse giggled before she left the room.

                “Is that true, Minho? You came to visit me every day?” Taemin looked at Minho with curious eyes, making Minho feel mesmerized in them.

                “Well, at first I was here because of Yoogeun, but then it became a daily habit to come talk to you. That’s why everyone here knows me so well” Minho chuckled as he saw Taemin’s doe eyes stare blankly at him.

                “Why are you giving me that look? I didn’t do anything to you while you were asleep, don’t worry!” Minho sat down beside him and Yoogeun’s cheek.

                “Sorry, it’s just that you seem so different from before. Now, you seem so gentle and kind. I was just wondering what happened” Taemin looked down at Yoogeun and saw that he was asleep; he held him closer and kissed his forehead. He had a sweet scent that Taemin couldn’t get enough of.

                “You and Yoogeun happened” was all Minho said, he had to get back to work since his break was done. Taemin nodded and told him to drive safely. It was a few days afterwards that the doctor allowed Taemin to be discharged. Minho was in a meeting so Taemin decided to leave the hospital himself; he was carrying Yoogeun in one arm while he pulled his luggage in the other. When he got into a cab, he then realized that he didn’t know where Minho lived.

                Taemin told the driver to go back to his old house, so at least he won’t be standing outside alone. When he got into the house, he walked into his room and found it all empty except for the bed. Taemin sat down and gently placed Yoogeun on the bed; he lied beside him and stared at his son’s face.

                “We’re home Yoogeunnie, it looks so empty right now. Umma and appa aren’t home so it’s just the two of us” Taemin continued to stare at Yoogeun and waited until he fell asleep, Taemin pressed his lips against his forehead before falling asleep himself.

                Minho was getting worried, he went to the hospital and they told him that Taemin had already signed out, Minho tried calling his house but the maids said no one arrived today. His last choice was to call Key and Jonghyun, he was hesitant because if Key found out he lost Taemin, blood would be spilled.

                “Hello, Key? Did you happen to see Taemin today?” Minho nervously asked as he prepared himself for Key’s answer.

                “No, why do you ask? Did you lose him?!” Minho could feel Key’s daggers aiming at him. He had hoped Jonghyun would be his side to calm him down.

                “No one told me he signed himself out so when I arrived to visit him, he was gone! I don’t know where he went” people around Minho could hear Key’s screams around the phone as they all turned their attention towards him. Minho nervously smiled and moved to a less crowded area.

                “Where else could he go? It’s either your house or his house. Have you ever thought of that? Jonghyun and I had to go grocery shopping so we’ll be back later. There should be a key under the flower pot. Let me know immediately when you find Taemin” Key hung up before Minho could say anything. Minho arrived at Taemin’s house and was walked upstairs to where Taemin’s room was. As he opened the door, he saw Yoogeun sleeping on the bed and Taemin sleeping beside him.

                Minho walked closer and knelt down to see them clearly. Yoogeun and Taemin’s sleeping posture was almost exactly the same, making them look adorable.

                “My two little angel” Minho whispered as he gently caressed Taemin’s face. Taemin suddenly opened his eyes and Minho froze, he wanted to remove his hand but Taemin was already staring at him.

                “Minho...what are you doing?” Taemin tried to look away but feeling Minho’s hand on him made him blush, Minho could probably feel the warmth rushing to his cheeks.

                “You feel warm, Taemin. Are you getting sick?” Taemin blushed even more as he shook his head. Minho continued to touch Taemin’s face which made him blush even more. Minho never noticed it but Taemin’s face was really smooth and soft. Suddenly both Taemin and Minho heard whimpering noises, they looked down and saw that Yoogeun had woken up. Minho knelt down while Taemin lied on the bed as they both cared for Yoogeun.

                “Umm...Minho, if you want, you can lie on the bed too. I know it can hurt to be kneeling for so long” Taemin blushed when he said that, he wanted to actually be friends with Minho, that’s why he’s trying to be kind and caring.

                “Oh...ok. If you don’t mind” Taemin shifted Yoogeun over and allowed Minho to lie on the other side of the bed. Taemin looked up and saw Minho staring at him. As he continued to look into Minho’s eyes, he realized that he could easily get lost in them.

                “Why don’t you talk about yourself? I don’t know about you, only that you have an umma and appa and a son. What about your real parents?” Minho asked Taemin as he kept his eyes down and focused on Yoogeun. He heard a sniffle so he looked up, he saw Taemin with his head down but he saw tears dripping onto the bed sheets. Minho lifted Taemin’s chin and wiped his tears away.

                “Why are you crying, Taemin?” Taemin tried to stop his tears but it didn’t work, in the end Minho pulled him close, careful of Yoogeun between them.

                “Please don’t cry, Minnie. I like to see your smile instead” Minho rubbed Taemin’s back and tried to soothe his crying, Taemin did stop but not because of the rubbing but because of a word.

                “Minho, what did you call me? Did you just call me Minnie?” Taemin stared at Minho; no one had called him that before.

                “I just thought it was cute like you, if you don’t like it-“ Taemin interrupted him.

                “I like it, it’s just that no one had ever call me that, it’s cute” Minho smiled as he saw Taemin blush, he really was cute. Minho saw Taemin’s eyes were starting to droop and realized that all this talking must’ve tired him out. He decided to ask Key about what happened, maybe he could tell him what made Taemin cry so much.