Chapter 40

Truly Madly Deeply

 

                “What should we be careful of, Dongwoo-ssi?” Taemin whispered as he gripped Minho’s hand and waited for him to answer.

                “I’m that old, so please call me Dongwoo hyung, just trying to lessen the tension before I break the news. Taemin, I just wanted to tell you that there might be chances for you to get pregnant again. So from now on, whenever you have intimate moments, Minho, you must always remember to wear a ” Minho and Taemin fidgeted in their seats.

                “Don’t tell me you guys are pregnant already?!” Dongwoo exclaimed, he didn’t expect them t try for another one so fast.

                “Or course not!” Taemin blushed as he hid his face in Minho’s arm, Yejin noona giggled at his adorableness.

                “It’s just that we did it the day before without protection. We might have to go to the hospital a little later to see if there’s any signs of a baby forming” Minho explained, Taemin was starting to get conscious of the people sitting around them, he was afraid that they might hear and discriminate them. Thankfully no one did, but even if they did, they didn’t show any signs. The food soon came and they started eating, with Taemin feeding Yoogeun.

                “Minnie, say ahhh” Minho held a spoon of food next to Taemin’s lips, ready to feed him. Taemin’s face went bright red as he opened his mouth and took the food.

                “Such a cute couple, no wonder you have such an adorable angel” Minho smiled and thanked Dongwoo hyung as he continued to feed Taemin. Soon after, Yejin noona and Dongwoo hyung said good bye and left, leaving Taemin and Minho to buckle up Yoogeun and they brought him to the car. In the car, the question was nagging Taemin.

                “Minnie, just spit it out. What did you want to ask?” Minho looked over and saw Taemin playing with his fingers.

                “Minho, what if I actually become pregnant again? What would you do?” Taemin looked at Minho’s expression. He didn’t know what he wanted, he kind of wanted another baby, but to go through the stress and the pain again, he wasn’t so sure.

                “Are you scared that I might tell you to abort it? I would accept whatever your decision is, Minnie. Whatever you decide to do in the end, I would respect it” Minho gave Taemin a small smile and held his small hand in his. When they got home, Key and Jonghyun and unexpectedly arrived and was already sitting inside the living room.

                “Umma, appa! What are you doing here?” Taemin set Yoogeun down on the couch and sat down himself. Minho was still bringing in Yoogeun’s diaper bag and everything else.

                “I wanted to know when you are getting married! You two already have a baby, but you’re not even registered yet. I know gay marriage isn’t popular here, but it certainly isn’t illegal. Umma wants to help you make a huge wedding!” Taemin froze for a second, he had dreamed about having a huge wedding with Minho, but he wasn’t sure whether Minho would want one or not. Since he is from a rich and respectable family, any negative news would greatly harm their status in the society.

                “Yah! Frog! My baby wants to know if you want to have a wedding or not!” Key yelled at Minho as soon as he walked through the door.

                “Umma! Stop embarrassing me!” Taemin hid his face in his hands, he could hear Yoogeun gurgling beside him so he picked him up and hid his face on Yoogeun’s body instead.

                “Don’t worry, Taemin. The wedding’s going to be amazing and the part that you two should look forward to is the honey moon. Both your umma and I rarely even left the room, but the money was all worth it to ravish your umma every way possible” it was now Key’s turn to blush as he smacked Jonghyun’s arm.

                “Our children are here, Jongie. Don’t taint their minds” but Jonghyun just laughed as he saw Taemin’s red face. Taemin jumped when he felt a pair of arms around him and he tightened his hold on Yoogeun, afraid that he would drop him.

                “Minnie, do you want a wedding? I’ve always wanted to see you walking down the aisle, and become husband and wife with you together” Minho laughed when he saw Taemin’s furiously nodding his head, only stopping when he heard the word ‘wife’.

                “Heyy, why am I the wife?” Taemin pouted. Minho chuckled as he kissed his sweet lips.

                “Well Taemin, you were the one that gave birth to your son, and since you’re the umma, you’re automatically the wife” Jonghyun laughed, even Key had a small smile on his face.

                “Fine, but I’m not wearing a dress, I’m not a girl” Taemin said before bringing Yoogeun upstairs. Minho stayed downstairs and talked with Key and Jonghyun.

                “Minho, you seem distracted. Did something happen when you went out with Taemin?” Key asksed, it was probably his umma instinct kicking in.

                “Yeah, we went out for lunch and we saw the doctor that helped deliver Yoogeun. He told us to be careful and always wear protection when we have our intimate moments. Since Taemin can get pregnant again, but you know how Minnie and I just had the day before; I don’t know if I can stand seeing Taemin lying in the hospital bed all over again. I might tell Taemin to abort it if it does come to that” Minho sighed, even though he wanted Taemin to be happy, he didn’t want to lose him.

                “Minho...you want to kill our baby?” all three heads whipped around and saw Taemin standing by the stairs with tears streaming down his face.

 

A/N

Hope you enjoy it shineeshawol4ever