Chapter 41

Truly Madly Deeply

 

                “Minnie...Minnie that’s not what I meant” Taemin turned around and ran back upstairs, leaving a shocked Minho standing there, he was about to run after him but Key grabbed his arm.

                “Let me talk to him, you’ll only upset him even more” Minho nodded and watched as Key walked upstairs. Minho sat down and placed his head in his hands.

                “Minho, I’m sure he’s going to find out that you’re doing this for him. He knows you love him and everything about him, he’s going to understand” Jonghyun patted Minho’s shoulder and sat down beside him.

                “You would do the same thing right? When I imagine Taemin lying there again, or when I imagine him not beside me anymore, I don’t think I can live again. The only thing that I want is for Taemin and Yoogeun to be by my side, I don’t really mind if we only have one child” Minho sighed as he lied back on the couch.

                “Yeah, I think I would do the same thing, but on the other hand, I would listen to Key’s opinion too. I know that if Key gets pregnant and wants the baby, I would allow him to” Minho nodded; he understood where Jonghyun was coming from. He’s going to have a talk with Taemin as soon as they both calm down. Meanwhile, Key went upstairs and found Taemin lying on the bed, crying into the pillow.

                “Baby, it’s umma” Key sat on the bed and started rubbing Taemin’s back.

                “Umma, I’m not even pregnant yet, but he doesn’t want them already” Taemin cried. He didn’t understand why Minho wouldn’t want to keep the baby; he thought that in the car, Minho had said that whatever Taemin wanted, he would support him. Why did he lie?

                “Baby, listen to me. What if you found out that Minho died in order to save you and your baby? Would you be able to live happily, knowing that he had risked his life?” Taemin was silent for a few seconds before shaking his head. He wouldn’t be able to live without Minho by his side.

                “Now, let’s switch the positions. What if you died while giving birth to your next baby, do you think Minho would be happy? Do you think he wouldn’t be crying for you every day while looking at his children? I know that what he said might be a bit harsh, but you two have to talk it out. Erase the misunderstandings, you two are like the perfect couple, well beside your appa and I” Taemin let out  a small giggle at the comment, but he thought deeply about it. He tried to imagine Minho heartbroken and crying for him every day and night. He couldn’t bear to see him like that; he didn’t even know he was crying until Key wiped his tears away.

                “You should talk about it with Minho, baby. Both of you have different opinions so you both have to find the middle ground. Now, let’s go downstairs, Minho’s worried about you” Taemin was hesitant.

                “What if he’s mad at me? I don’t know how to face him” Taemin began to pout; he didn’t want Minho to be mad at him.

                “Don’t be silly, he loves you too much to be mad at you” Key patted Taemin’s cute little to make him hurry up causing Taemin to giggle. He slowly walked to the stairs and peeked downstairs with his big innocent eyes, seeing Jonghyun sitting beside Minho and nodding at him. Taemin nodded back and slowly made his way downstairs. Minho still had his head in his hands so he didn’t notice Jonghyun leaving and Taemin taking a seat beside.

                “You know hyung, I love Taemin so much. I just don’t know what I’d do without him, you’re right, we should have a talk. I should listen to Taemin’s side before making a decision for the both of us” Minho said as he felt a hand on his arm.

                “I love you too, Minho” Taemin said and he smiled when he saw Minho’s head snap up and the look on his face when he saw Taemin sitting right beside him.

                “Oh Minnie! Please forgive me! I didn’t mean what I said, I just didn’t want you to leave me, that’s why I said what I said, but-“ Minho felt a pair of warm and soft lips pressed against his. Automatically, his lips moved and melded perfectly together, after a few seconds, they parted and Taemin looked at him with teary eyes.

                “I’m sorry, Minho. I didn’t listen to your explanation. I know what you were afraid of, if you had died, I don’t know if I can continue to live on anymore. I love you Minho, so so much” Taemin cried as he tightly wrapped his arms around Minho’s waist, crying on his chest.

                “That’s why I was so scared when Dongwoo hyung said that there’s a chance that you might get pregnant again. I can’t bear to see you lying there on the hospital bed again; I don’t think I would be able to take it again” Minho gently kissed the tears from Taemin’s face, slowly reaching his lips again. They were about to kiss again when Key decided to them.

                “Baby, I think Yoogeun needs his diaper change” Key yelled from upstairs and saw Jonghyun running downstairs frantically holding a clean diaper in his hand, looking so confused. Taemin giggled as he quickly pecked Minho’s lips and released his hold from his waist. Taemin stood up and was about to walk upstairs when he felt Minho’s hand wrapping around his waist.

                “Will we still have our punishment night tonight?” Minho gave Taemin his puppy or in his case, his froggy eyes. Taemin giggled as he held Minho’s face in his hand and pressed his lips onto Minho’s again, deeply this time.

                “Of course, my Minho” Taemin whispered seductively before walking towards the stairs, swaying his hips slighty, knowing that Minho’s eyes were on his cute .