Chapter 1

Truly Madly Deeply

 

Taemin woke up with a smile on his face, today was a Saturday and the day that he can finally go to a club. His umma, or also known as his Key hyung was too overprotective of him, even though Taemin was already 19 years old; he still treated him like he was 8. It didn’t help that sometimes Taemin would use aegyo and act like an 8 years old to get what he wants. His umma and his appa went on their honeymoon and would be back in 2 monthes, which means that he would have to fend for himself for 2 months. Even though his appa is rich, he didn’t feel like using money that wasn’t his.

“Good morning, Kai! You said you would take me to go clubbing right? I’m so excited! Before Key umma wouldn’t let me do anything by myself, but since he’s not here, that means I’m free!” Taemin squealed as he bounced happily while on the phone.

“Holy-! Taemin, I’m about to go deaf, please warn me before you start screaming again!” Kai scolded him, he sighed. Even though Taemin was older than him, he had to look after him, just in case or else Key would kill him.

“Sorry, Kai. I’m just so excited! Let me know what time you’re going to arrive” With that Taemin and Kai ended their phone call. It was around 10:00 that Kai arrived in front of Taemin’s house. He had a few older friends with him so they were able to drive all of them to the club. Kai stared at Taemin as he approached the car (he had his Lucifer outfit in the mv, leather vest, and black top and red skinny jeans).

“Wow, Taemin. Didn’t know you had these kinds of clothes, I thought Key would have burned them all already!” Kai laughed as Taemin blushed. The clothes weren’t his, he actually borrowed them from Key’s closet, and his umma wouldn’t let him buy these kinds of clothes at all. After 20 minutes or so, they finally arrived in front of the club. As they approached the club, Taemin could see that this was not a normal club. He could tell that there were a lot of rich people around here and some of them were sleazy old men.

“You should stay close to me, I don’t want to lose you and risk Key beheading me” Taemin silently nodded as he followed Kai and his friends, they approached the bar and the bartender was eyeing Taemin, checking him out.

“Hey there, what can I get out today?” Kai’s friends ordered some sort of beer while Taemin ordered a cocktail, since it was his first time drinking, he didn’t want to risk getting drunk. After half an hour or so, Taemin was starting to get used to his feel of the club. He wasn’t sure if it was the music or the alcohol, but he started to feel relax and started to dance. People were looking at him since his movements were fluid and everyone was mesmerized by it. Suddenly, one person broke through the crowd and approached Taemin.

“Excuse me, but our boss would like to speak with you” Taemin looked up in surprise and tried to look for Kai who was nowhere in sight. The man grabbed his arm and dragged him into one of the VIP rooms. Taemin was starting to get scared, it was his first time being alone and he didn’t know who wanted to see him. The man opened the door and gestured for him to enter; Taemin slowly stepped into the room and saw a man sitting in the room. Taemin slowly stepped closer into the room and he saw the man’s face, he was handsome and his build was impressive.

“I saw you dancing out there, very impressive. Want to have more fun tonight?” the man asked him. Taemin wasn’t sure whether to trust him or not, his umma always told him not to listen to whatever strangers says.

“No thank you, I came with friends and I would like to get back to them” Taemin turned around and saw two massive men blocking the doorway.

“Umm...excuse me, I need to get back out” the two men just looked at him.

“They won’t let you go, since I didn’t say so. Come on, just one drink, it’s not going to do any harm” the man handed Taemin a drink. He knew that there was nothing he could do, so he nervously took the glass and drank the drink in one big gulp.

“Happy? Now can I go back?” Taemin turned around and was about to push through the two guys when he started to feel dizzy.

“Of course, if you can manage to keep standing on your own two feet” was the last thing Taemin heard before he passed out. 

 

A/N

I have already written a few chapters already.  I want to see how many people like it before I continue to post. I think I've written 14 chapters already?