Chapter 43

Truly Madly Deeply

 

                The next morning, Taemin was the first one to wake up; he opened his eyes and realized that he was still in Minho’s embrace. He blushed cutely before slowly getting out of bed and cursing under his breath from the pain in his lower back. He randomly grabbed a shirt and wore it, realizing it was Minho’s as it reached his mid-thighs. Taemin quickly wobbled to the bathroom and swallowed some pain killers before entering the room again. Minho had grabbed a pillow and was holding it close to his body with a content smile on his face. Taemin couldn’t resist as he leaned down and placed a kiss on Minho’s cheek, and then he quietly slipped out of the room and went to check on Yoogeun.

                “Yoogeunnie, how long have you been awake? Aww, look at you, drooling all over. You’re tummy must be hungry, let umma check if we need to change you first” Yoogeun relaxed into Taemin’s embrace and allowed his umma to take off his pants along with his diaper. After Taemin changed him, he brought him downstairs and sat him in his baby seat before limping over to get his milk powder and started making the milk for Yoogeun. Taemin started to do many things at once, feeding Yoogeun and making breakfast for Minho, he felt proud of himself as he finished everything without burning or wasting anything. Just as Taemin picked up Yoogeun, the doorbell rang.

                Taemin opened the door and tried to hide his lower half behind the door as he realized that he only had a shirt, he looked up and saw a pretty girl, she had a smile on her face but it immediately fell when she saw Taemin at the door.

                “Umm...may I ask who are you?” Taemin politely said, the girl just scoffed and pushed him aside; Taemin almost fell but steadied himself with Yoogeun in his arms. He was now angry, what if his baby got hurt? He was about to follow her and grabbed onto her hand.

                “Excuse me, how can you just barge in here? This is private property!” Taemin didn’t really care about private property or not, he just wanted her gone and far away from his baby.

                “I’m his girlfriend! Of course I have the right to be in here. Who are you and what are you doing here holding a baby? Are you trying to seduce my Minho? Look at what you’re dressing, only in a t-shirt and nothing else to cover up” Taemin looked over the girl’s outfit, it wasn’t much better than his; at least his shirt covered his and stomach.

                “Well, I’m his wife, so I actually belong here while you don’t. I don’t what kind of relationship you have with Minho, but I would like you to leave” the girl looked horrified when Taemin said wife; it appears that she didn’t know Minho was gay.

                “That’s not possible! Minho said he loves me! There’s no way he would marry a !” the girl ran upstairs and Taemin followed, he couldn’t run with Yoogeun in his arms but he soon got into the room and saw the girl standing at the end of the bed and Minho was still sleeping. How can he sleep through all this?! The girl started to crawl onto the bed and Minho immediately wrapped his arms around her. She had a smug look on her face as if to say ‘told you so’. Taemin’s eyes began to water, was what she was saying true? Did Minho still love her? Even more than me? He was about to walk out the room when he heard Minho’s voice.

                “Minnie...I love you” Taemin turned around and smiled, he wasn’t wrong.

                “Yah! Oppa! Who’s Minnie?!” the girl shrieked as Minho got up and looked around, trying to look for Taemin. His eyes finally located him and he smiled before getting up and walking over.

                “Good morning, Minho. There’s some girl here claiming to be your girlfriend” Taemin pouted and that’s when Minho took a good look at the girl sitting on the bed. He had a confused look on his face which made her even mad than before.

                “YAH!! Choi Minho! How can you forget me?! I’m Hwayoung, we’ve had so many times already and you still can’t remember me? I went to the states and you said that when I come back, you’re going to marry me!!” she shrieked as she climbed off the bed. Taemin covered Yoogeun’s ears, just in case he got scared from the noise. He shot Minho a glare and gave him Yoogeun before walking up to Hwayoung.

                “I’m sorry if there’s any misunderstanding, Hwayoung –ssi, but since Minho is married already, I would please like you to leave the house. I don’t care what he told you before, that was in the past. I’m his present wife and I would like you to leave my house, you’re scaring me baby” Taemin tried to act as strong as possible, but inside, he was actually shaking. He had never done these things before; Key always did everything for him. Hwayoung started shrieking and pushed Taemin onto the floor before climbing on top of him and started attacking him. Taemin tried to protect himself but her nails were digging into his skin. She then slapped Taemin and left several scratches on his cheek, Taemin was now crying. He had not expected her to be so vicious, all of a sudden, he felt her weight gone. Taemin opened his eyes and saw Minho standing in front of him and Hwayoung across the room. Minho gently picked Taemin up and led him onto the bed where Yoogeun was lying.

                “Hwayoung-ssi, I know it’s hard to accept, but back then, I probably said that just to get into your pants. Wasn’t it proof enough that I couldn’t even remember your name? You should find someone much better than me. Beating up my wife isn’t going to make me want you again” Minho was beside Taemin, lightly tending to his wounds as he stared at Hwayoung. Just when she was about to open and somehow attack them, the door opened and two security guards came in.

                “Hwayoung?” she looked up and saw her older brother. He had known about Minho and her relationship and knew that it was mutual so he didn’t say anything, but he did warn her to not see him again. He didn’t want her to break up the family.

                “Oppa, it’s not what you think. He attacked me, that’s why I had defend myself” the guard glared at her, he looked over at Taemin and saw all the wounds on him while she had nothing on her. He knew how Taemin was and he wouldn’t randomly attack someone.

                “I’m not going to believe you again, like you said how you’re not going to smoke or do drugs. You made our parents and I very disappointed” Hwayoung hung her head and followed her the other guard out.

                “I’m sorry, Mr. Choi. The reason why we had to send her away was to receive medical treatment; we thought she was better so that’s why we allowed her to come back. I didn’t think she would hurt Mrs. Choi like this. Please don’t press charges, she’s not in her right mind” the guard bowed down low. Taemin spoke up and said that everything’s going to be all right.

                “I understand, not much damage was done so we won’t be pressing charges” Taemin smiled at him and he bowed again before leaving the room.

                “Minnie, do your wounds hurt? I’ll get the first aid kit” Taemin nodded and he started to inspect his scratches. He had a few on his arms, neck, and cheek. Minho came back and gently dabbed the scratches with disinfectant. Taemin started whining and whimpering since it stings so much, tears started forming in his eyes.

                “Minho it hurts” Taemin whined as he tried to pull his hand away but Minho had a good grip on him and wouldn’t let it go.

                “It’ll be done soon, do you want it to get infected and then you have to go to the hospital?” Taemin pouted and cutely shook his head. He took a deep breath and allowed Minho to continue dabbing his wounds. The ones on his face hurts the most, Taemin tried to distract himself by playing witn Yoogeun who was lying beside him.

                “Umma’s such a baby, aren’t I? Crying over a few scratches” Taemin giggled as he saw Yoogeun smiling at him. He gently poked his cheeks and giggled even more when Yoogeun made the same pout as his. He was so distracted with Yoogeun that he didn’t notice that Minho was done bandaging up the scratches.

                “You’re not a baby, you’re just cute” Taemin turned and felt lips on his own. He smiled into the kiss and closed his eyes. Every kiss just sends shocks down his spine.

                “You know how delicious you look right now? I could just eat you up, if only Yoogeunnie wasn’t here beside us” Minho sighed as he picked Yoogeun up with one arm and offered the other to Taemin. He smiled cutely before taking Minho’s hand and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. The pain killers had started working a while back that he was able to walk without limping; Minho was going to change that soon. 

 

I'm co-authoring in a new story with SHINeeAida, give it a chance, but only the first chapter is out :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/256822/happy-feelings-sad-times-re-update-2min-angst-jongkey-shinee