Chapter 56

Truly Madly Deeply

                Taemin continued to stay in the room, Yoogeun was taking his afternoon nap so he was able to take some time to think about what he’s planning to do. There was no way he was going to let that man touches him or his child. Suddenly the door opened and the nice lady came in, she left the tray of food on the table and quietly approached Taemin.

                “I got a message for you. When I was coming home from grocery shopping, a young man approached me and asked me to give you this piece of paper” Taemin thanked the nice lady and opened the paper.

                Minnie, we’re going to get you and Yoogeunnie out of there. We’re going to go into action tonight; pretty soon you’ll be back in my arms.

                                                                                                                                Minho

                Taemin felt tears drip down his face; he really misses Minho and would love to be back in his arms. The lady took the paper back and burned it before flushing it down the toilet.

                “I really hope you can escape and leave this place forever. I wish I would be able to do the same myself but they would kill me if I ever decide to escape this place. I know your husband has some important evidence that could strike down our master. I can’t wait for that day to happen, until then, take care of yourself and your baby. You can’t escape if you don’t eat and have no strength” the nice lady gave Taemin a warm smile before leaving the room. He looked at the tray, it was the usual. He ate what he could and mashed up some fruits for Yoogeun. He decided to take a nap with Yoogeun and lied down beside him. Taemin wrapped his arms protectively around his tiny body and drifted off to sleep, dreaming about running back into Minho’s arms.

                Back in Minho’s house, they were planning how to sneak into the house. They had already gotten the blueprints from one of their top hackers and were examining all of the exits and rooms. Even then, they had no idea where Taemin could be held, they could just hope that Kim Songuk would be dumb enough to leave Taemin in one of the main bedrooms.

                “Yunnie, when are we starting tonight? We have to get home to our baby, he’s going to cry if we don’t get home as we promised” Jaejoong pouted. Minho stared, he had never thought that the yakuza’s son would be pouting and whining about getting home on time.

                “Joongie, I know you miss him but we have to help Minho. Karam would understand” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s forehead and gently patted his leg.

                “Jae, I never knew you adopted a child, when did that happen?” Key was also surprised that they would adopt a child given their position in the society.

                “I didn’t adopt him, I was like Taemin. I gave birth to him” Jaejoong smiled at Yunho and they gave each other a loving kiss. 

 

A/N 

Terribly sorry for the very short chapter, you can think of it as a teaser for the next one. I'll try to update more tomorrow