Chapter 2

Can We Be Friends?

"I can't believe I'm doing this" You said in a slow voice while touring Kai around the school. "Walk faster will you ?! That is Science lab and that is Computer lab" you point at those labs lazily. "Will you tour me nicely? I've never seen a harsh girl like you." Kai look at you weirdly. "If you said it like that, fine ~ I won't tour you. Go tour this huge school yourself" you glare at him. Suddenly he is giggling while walking behind you. "Why are you giggling? Are you crazy?" you ask him. "Nothing, it's just.. You look cute when you glare at me. Your glare doesn't make me afraid either" he said then continue giggling. "Stop it! And can you please walk faster ? Such a harabeoji you are!" you said then continue walking.

When you tour him around the school, you notice that L just come out from his class and you also notice that he is looking at you and Kai. L walks towards you. You just stand there staring at L fiercely. "Why do you stop? Your legs hurt ? AH! I know! You're tired right ? Such a halmae you are ~" Kai laughing but then he looks the way you're looking at. WHAT THE HECK !! WE'RE IN THE SAME SCHOOL ?!! Kai thought when he looks at L walking towards you and him.

-L p.o.v-

"I just come out from my super duper boring class and what do I have here ? My sweet baby with the most horrible guy in the world ! Wait, he ... he enter this school ?! So, we're studying in the same school together again like before ?! You want to compete with me again Kai ? This is just a beginning~ 

-End of p.o.v-

"Hey Hanna, what are you doing with this jerk?" L ask you but you keep quiet. Instead you keep walking and pretend like no one's there but L grab your hand, "I ask you Choi Hanna" he said again. "I'm just touring this sick student around the school." You reply without looking at him. "WHAT?! A sick student ?!! I'm normal and I'm healthy student." Kai said "YOU! Sick bastard ! Let go of your dirty hands off her ! There's too many bacteria in your hand. Now you want to spread your bacteria to another person?" Kai said pointing at L. He let go of your hand and said "We meet again Kai. Why do you enter this school ? Still wants to compete with me again ? You will totally LOSE Kai" L said. "Wait, you guys know each other? Kai, is he your 'another one friend' that you told me at the cafeteria?" you ask Kai. "Of course not. I said to you that my 'another one FRIEND' , not my 'another one RIVAL" Kai answer.

"And for answering L's questions just now, I don't even know that you're studying in this school either. If I know it , I would rather study in the jungle with all the monkeys there instead of having the same school as you. If you still wants to compete with me... Go on ! You're the one who will lose this time" Kai said to L with a smirk on his face. "Ahahaha ! Of course you'd rather to study in the jungle with all the monkeys there, because you know what ? You're the same species as them and your home could probably at there too..  Fooool~~" L said chuckling. "You mess up with the wrong guy again L ! You'll dead this time!" Kai shout at him. What a situation I have here you thought by looking at their face.

"What are you guys doing here? Skipping class uh?" Changjo said after he come out from his class. "oppa! You're here!" you run to him. "Aigoo ~ my little sister.. what happen here huh?" Changjo ask you. Before you could answer "Nothing happen here hyung, I just 'greet' this new student" L answer. "Yeah~ Right!" Kai glare at him.

-RIIIIIING-

'What a worse day ever! Where is ZELO ? EH! I forgot that he have a science project with his B.A.P friends~ So, where is Changjo oppa??" You thought while searching for him. Then, you hear a loud laughing and talking guys from behind. You turn around and Changjo is there with Kai, laughing with each other. Changjo comes near you and ask "Since when you've wait here? Mianhae I'm late". "It's okay oppa. What are you doing with that sick jerk over there?" You ask while pointing at Kai. "WHAT?! a sick jerk ?! ME ?" Kai walks towards you. "Of course it's you. Who else? There's no one there except you. Or ... do you have your imaginary friend because you're a lonely person?" You reply. "For your information, I've never have an imaginary friend and I don't like the way you treat me since this morning ! I've suffer enough of you little bunny!" Kai answer back. "WHAT?! Little bunny?! As you can see I'm a HUMAN. Are you blind?!" You shot him a death glare.

Before the situation could get any worse, "Hanna, wait for oppa at the my car, nae?" Changjo said then you walk away mumbling. "Mianhae Kai! She's just playing around. No hard feelings right ?" Changjo awkwardly said to Kai. "PLAY ?! Hyung! That's a PLAY around? Of course it's NOT. That's a FIGHT. UGH! Before this, my 1st rival is L and ONLY him, but now I have TWO. What a life I have." Kai said. "I-I I know.. Mianhae.. Forgive her, nae?" Changjo plead Kai. "Arasseo. But that's not mean that Hanna and I already become a friend. It's okay hyung, it's not your fault. I have to go home now. Bye! See you tomorrow" Kai said then he run to his car.

-At House-

"Why are you being so cold to Kai ? he is my bestfriend since we were in 8th grade. He is a nice guy" Changjo said to you. "It's just...He kinda makes me angry sometimes. That's all~" you reply then you go into your room. It is 7 pm, "I'm HOME !" ZELO shout loudly after he come into the house. "Lower down your voice will you? I'm reading book here" Minho said. "uh ? Mianhae hyung." he reply then run upstairs. Zelo is home, now... Time for the revenge KID Changjo thought smirking. It is 1 am and ZELO is still awake in his room reading his new comic books.

Suddenly, his room black out and he grab his phone to go outside his room. Why is this happening in the middle of the night? CRAP! It's really dark ! So scary! ZELO thought. When he open the door, "AHHHHHHHHHH ~!!!! MINHO HYUNG !! CHANGJO HYUNG !! HANNA !! HELP ME HERE !! THERE'S A GHOST !! A REAL GHOST !!!" He shout loudly when he see a long hair girl with a white dress. He run to his bed because that 'ghost' is standing infront of his room's door. "PUAHAHAHHAA !!!" Changjo burst out laughing. He switch on the lights back and take off this wig. "You should see your face , chicken!" Changjo said while laughing. "Hyung! Aish ! You almost make me die !" ZELO shout then he throws his pillow to Changjo but Changjo dodge it and continue laughing."Having fun huh?" that scary voice that Changjo and ZELO know who's that voice come from.

"Hyunnnng~!! Please don't punish us like this! I promise I wouldn't do something like this again" Changjo plead Minho. "NO ! You guys always said like this but end up doing the same thing over and over again! Just now, I came in to ZELO's room to check out what's happening, but Zelo throws his pillow to you but you dodge it, turns out it's me who's getting hit" Minho said strictly. "But hyung, I didn't mean to throw it at you. And you can't punish us by doing 100 sit-up!" ZELO said. Minho look at him, "Okay I won't punish you to do 100 sit-up" he said, Changjo and ZELO relieved. "BUT , 200 sit-up NOW! I'll call the maids to count it untill 200 for you guys. Don't sleep if you don't complete it untill 200" Minho reply and calling the maids to count their sit-up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment ~ how's the story though ? XD