Chapter 7

Can We Be Friends?

-The next  morning-

You wake up and feeling dizzy,  Maybe I think too much yesterdaybut you don't really care about it. After you've shower, you go out from your room and go to Minho's room but he's not there. You ask one of the maid, she said that he already leave the house this morning and go to Canada for 3 days because he got some important things to do at there. Then, you want to go to Changjo's room but you feel that your head is really heavy and suddenly you faint.

"How can she be unconscious?" Changjo ask the maid that you earlier ask before.

"I don't know sir. She suddenly faint after I told her that Mr.Minho is going to Canada"

"It's okay then." Changjo said then the maid leave your room.

"What happened to noona, hyung?" Zelo ask then Changjo put back of his hand on your forehead.

"I think she have a fever. I mean a really HIGH fever. Call the doctor, Zelo"

When the doctor have arrived, she tell your brothers that you have a really high fever and give them your medicine."

"Give her this medicine twice a day and don't let her walk around too much. If she does that, maybe she'll faint again. That's all that you need to know, I have to go now." The doctor said and leave.

When your brothers already left to school, only the maids are taking care of you.

-At school-

Where is she? I've waited for 20 mins here but she didn't show up. I don't know why I feel lonely without having her sitting beside me everyday. Wait, WHAT?! I feel LONELY?!! I must've been crazy! I should feel more relax and more happy is she didn't come to school today. I should feel that because there's no need to fight with her every hour!" Kai thought while his in the class.

"Is Mrs.Choi doesn't come today?" The teacher ask and everyone in the class have the I-don't-know expression

"Mr Kim, You always sit beside her everyday right? Where is she today?"

"How could I know.. " Kai answer.

After he have finish his class, he see Zelo and Changjo at the park, he quickly run toward them.

"Hyung! Zelo! Where is Hanna?"

"She's sick." Zelo answer

"Yeah. She suddenly faint this morning and she have a really high fever"

"She's sick? Who'll take care of her right now?"

"The maids. I'm really worry about her condition right now and I really want to take care of her, but I have some extra class today and I can't skip it." Changjo said

"And I have my science project to be done today and Minho hyung is not at home for 3 days. I'm afraid that the maids always do their job and suddenly forget about Hanna's condition" Zelo said

Suddenly L come towards Kai, Changjo and Zelo.

"What are you guys doing here? And where's Hanna? I didn't see her today"

"Go ask her friends who's Hoya, Juni.A and others" Kai reply

"I want to but sadly I didn't found them either"

"She's sick right now and have a really high fever" Zelo answer

She's SICK?! L thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After Kai have finished his last class, he decide to go to your house without telling Changjo or Zelo. Then, when he's at there,

"Who are you sir?" The maid who open the door ask

"I'm Kai. Hanna's classmate. I heard she's sick right now, can I see her?"

"Sure sir."

"And 1 more thing, don't tell Hanna's brothers if I come here, nae?"

"If you said so, okay then sir"

He enters your room and see you sleeping on your bed. He walks toward you and look at your face

I never notice that this cold girl have a really pretty face though He thought and touch your cheek.

You feel like there's a warm hand touching your cheek and you open your eyes.

"K-Kai? What are you doing here?"  You ask him, Kai is really shock knowing that you're awake and quickly removes his hand.

"I-I come to visit you. That's all because I heard you have a really high fever from your brothers"

"Thank you." you said in a soft voice and you want to get up from your bed.

"Let me help you" Kai said and help you to get up.

"Have you eat your medicine? Your face looks so pale. I bought some seaweed soup for you because I heard seaweed soup is good for someone who have a fever"

"Why are you being so nice to me? Uh? Seaweed soup? Is it poisonous?" you ask him

"I thought you will behave more gentle when you're sick. I think my thought is definitely wrong. You're always being the same cold person when I'm trying to be nice to you" he pout

"You're funny jerk! I'm kidding~ I know it is not poisonous right?" You said to him with a smile.

"Of course it's not poisonous! And one more thing, smile a lot... You looks more pretty when you smile" Kai said then open up the seaweed soup that he bought for you.

"It's hot. Be careful" he said and when you trying to taste the soup,

"Owwch! It's really hot!" You shout and cover your mouth.

"So clumsy, let me feed you then" Kai said and blowing the soup and feed you.

-L p.o.v-

I visit Hanna because I heard she's sick. But when I want to enter her room, I heard a guy's voice..... and that voice belongs to Kai. What is he doing here?! Don't he hate her? I open the door quietly and see Kai is feeding Hanna. WHAT?!! That can't be.. He hates her doesn't he?  This guy .... I decided to left Hanna's favourite food that I bought to her maids. I don't want to argue with Kai and make  chaos in there. Then I drive my way to my home thinking about Kai and Hanna. That bastard... I can't let him fall in love with her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~