Chapter 3

Can We Be Friends?

-The next morning-

"Mr Minho, I already tried to wake them up but they're not even moving for an inch." One of the maids said. They will come to school late . Ahahaha ! Minho thought, "It's okay, they will get up later" he reply. The maids continue to go back to their chores. "Oppa! Where is Changjo oppa?" You ask him. "I think he is sleeping ... Oops! Sorry, not sleeping but ZELO and him is in coma. It's okay~ Today, I will drive you to school my little princess" Minho reply with a smile. 

-In the car- 

"I heard there's a new kid in your class. Is he handsome?" He ask "Yeah. But he is not really handsome.. He's just, okayy" you answer. "And I heard that you always fight with him?" , you nodded. "kinda ..." "Let me give you some of my advice, if you hate him, don't fight with him" he said. "Why oppa?" "Unless if you want to be his girlfriend, you can continue fight with him" "EWW ~ His girlfriend ?! That will NEVER happen oppa. We are not even friends" You said in a disgusting face.

"I know, but it is NOW.. You don't know what's going to happen next if you keep fighting with him. You may be fall for him or ..... he's the one who fall in love with you" Minho said while his eyes looking on the roads. No way ~ That will never happen in my life. you thought. "We've arrive at your school young lady." , "gomawo op -- ahjusshi! kekeke" You reply. "Heyy! I'm too young to called as ahjusshi you know~" Minho reply. "Arasseo Minho OPPA~ Annyeong! See you at home after school" . You get out from the car and waving at him.

After Minho's car already leaving, BAMM! You fell on the ground. My head... It hurts.. You thought wile rubbing your head. There's a basketball next to you. "Who the hell are brave enough to throw me this ball?!" Then a guy come towards you, "I'm so sorry. I accidently throw it with full of my energy" he said with his head looking down , so he could'nt see your face. "Sorry?! Is that all?" you ask him. When he look up to see your face "Aish! It's you again. I take back my 'sorry' words just now" Kai said. "WHAT?!! Yahh! This ball is already hit my head so hard. It hurts !" You said to him. "Good. I hope I threw it more harder" he said. You feel really angry and then you throw his basketball onto his head hardly and walks away without looking back. 

OUCH!! It hurts so much!! That girl ... will get some from me" Kai thought while rubbing his head. You walk into the school with no happy moods left. "Heyy Hannaaaa ~~" you look on your left, it's your bestfriend, Hoya. "Look what I have here, chocolate cookies that I've been tried baking it at home last night" Hoya said while giving his homemade cookies for you. "Woah~ Gomawo Hoya! Let's eat together, my class start at 10 am. So, we have some times left" you said happily. "Ani, it's for you. I have to go to my class now. I hope you'll like my cookies!" he said then he run to his class.

 

-In your class-

"Class, please open your history book and turn to page 121. Read it first then I call anyone that I want to explain to me of what's happening on that topic" Mr Han said. Everyone is reading that topic and try to understand what's happening there. After a 20 minutes reading, "Okay! Does anyone wants to explain to me first before I choose one of you?" he ask. Kai who is still reading that topic, "hey crazy jerk , there a spider under your arm" you said to him in a soft voice so that Mr Han couldn't hear you. "What ?!" he is so shock so he raise his hand up to check if there's any spider. "Mr Kim? You want to explain? Okay, go on" Mr Han said. "What?! No no .. I don't" Kai reply. She's clever enough to trick me! UGHH! Kai thought and ended up to explain infront of the class. 

-Meanwhile at home-

"Oww~ my stomach really hurts because of that punishment last night" Changjo get up and walks to Zelo's room. "Yahh! Wake up lazy ! It's time for school" He said. Afther a 15 minutes of showering, they come down "Hyung, you better get hurry because my class starts at 10 am" Zelo said. "You think you're the one who starts class on 10 am ? Me too~ What time is it right now?" Changjo ask. :It's 10.45 am" Zelo answer. "Ohh..We're still early....." Changjo reply then they look at each other face and then look back at their watch. "OH MY ~!! WE'RE SUPER LATE !!!" They shout at the same time , then Changjo run into his car and starts the engine. "Hyuuung! Wait for me!!" Zelo who's running behind him. When they're in the car, "Damn! It's red light and there's so many cars infront of us!" Changjo said. "Luckily I bring my skateboard whenever I go. See you at school hyung!" ZELO said then go out from the car leaving his hyung behind. I can get there before my class end ! It's Mr Bang class right now! I'll be dead for sure! ZELO thought while speeding his skateboard.
"How can he leaves me just like that ?!! GRRRRR ZELO ! I should bring my skateboard too If I knew it will be like this!" Changjo said while he keeps honking his car.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~