Chapter 11

Can We Be Friends?

Today is the school event where everyone are looking forward of who's gonna be the MISS GENIE this year. You are walking around your school and see Kai walking around in nervous.

"YAHH~!" you shout from his back

"HANNA! HELP ME!! I don't know what to do! I'm just feeling sooo NERVOUS RIGHT NOW"

"Wohoho ~ Calm down little baby boy.. Do you have choose your dress that you will wear this evening ??"

"Where do I find it?"

"Duhh~ At the backstage. The school have provided all new dress for all of the MISS GENIE participants. Let's go there now! It's almost 2.00 pm! Your show will be start on 2.45 pm. Hurry!!"

-At the backstage-

You are looking for a suitable wig for Kai and finally, you decided to choose this  and a black dress  

"Go change to this dress and I'll help you to wear this wig." you said and Kai take that black dress and change into it in the changing room. After Kai wear it, he go out from that room and walk towards you.

"I look stupid! URGGH! It's so embarssing!!"

"You don't look stupid."

"I'm not? Really?"

"You don't look stupid because you ARE stupid. kekeke"

"Meanie~"

You help him to wear the wig and put some make-up on his face.

"DONE! I don't know you will look this pretty to be a girl" you said then Kai look himself in the mirror.

"I DO look pretty! WOHOO! Aigoo~ Why I feel so happy right now? I think I'm more prettier than you"

"I'm more prettier than you! Pppffftt~ Now, remember, perform ANYTHING. Sing or dance, it's your choice and be gentle!"

Then L come into the room.

"I's your showtime now." Then he look at Kai and start laughing.

"Heyy Kai pretty baby~ Let's go for a date after this show" : teasing him

"HAHA! Very funny! You're the one who put me into this situation. You'll get my revenge soon bastard!" Kai reply and go out from that room. You and L going out and sit in the hall where MISS GENIE gonna perform there. After a few 'girls' perform dancing and singing, 

"Now, it's the time for Mr KIM JONGIN a.k.a KAI" the MC said and everyone are clapping their hand, including you and L. Then, Kai come out. There's a lot of whistle voice and some people shout "YOU'RE PRETTY KAI!! BE MINE!".

Kai decided to dance to this song -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3SMqbyEIq8
After he finished dancing to that song, there are many people clapping their hand loudly showing that they want Kai to win in this MISS GENIE contest. After all of the participants have perform, then it's the time for announcing the winner.

"And now, it's the time to announce the MISS GENIE of the year.The winner of this year MISS GENIE contest can rule the school for 1 month, eat anything that he wants and don't need to pay for them. He can also choose ANYONE to be his private server. The MISS GENIE of the year award goes to ....... " 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To be continue ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~