Chapter 14

Can We Be Friends?

-At the venue-

"Mr.Choi, finally you're here. Our son is waiting for your daughter at the flower park" Mr.Kim said

"Really? I ask Hanna to go there then we can discuss about their engagement" You father reply.

Your mom already sit with Mrs.Kim and talking about this and that while your brothers are sitting at the table beside their omma's.

Suddenly, your father come to you,

"Hanna, go to the flower park now. Someone is waiting for you there"

"Flower park? Yes... I'll go now.. but! Can oppas follow me?"

"Your oppas? For what?"

"For ummm.. Protecting me"

"You already know how to protect yourself and it'll be awkward if your brothers going there with you"

"Yes. I understand. I'll go now"

You are walking out to go to the flower park.

"Dad, where is Hanna going to?" Minho ask

"To the flower park to meet someone there"

"Will she be okay? She's having a headache" Zelo said

"Yeah. She maybe faint there"

"Then it will be more better if she faint there!"

"Uh? Dad, what do you mean it will be better if she faint?" Changjo ask

"Because that guy will carry her here. So, it will be more romantic right?" Your father reply and leave them there with your brothers speechless face.

-At the flower park-

You are walking around and you found a guy who's wearing a black tux standing near the bench. 

"Excuse me, are you Mr.Kim's son? I'm the daughter of Mr.Choi's"

"Yes I am. My name is ---"

When he turn around to face you,

"Hanna!?!!!"

"YOU?!!"

"What are you doing here?"

"The girl that I will be engage to is you? WOW! How suprising"

"Who wants to engage to you?! I'm gonna make this engagement to be cancel"

"Don't cancel it. Because we might have 'something' fun after we getting married next . "

"I don't even wants to be engage with you, why you're already thinking of a marriage?"

"Of course. All guys want a marriage"

"Why?"

"Because we can ... Ur-humm!"

"Can what?"

"Make a baby or babies. Aigoo~ Our baby or babies will be the cutest!"

"ert! Byeontae!! I'm not going to get along with you. You are so dead!"

"Why am I ? Let's go inside, our parents sure be waiting for us. Just act like you likes me"

"NO!"

"You don't want to hurt your parent's feelings right? Just act like that" he smile.

"Whatever~!"

-Inside the building-

You are walking inside with him. Your brothers are not there because Minho and Zelo are going to the toilet and Changjo is answering his friend's call outside that room.

"You guys are here!" Mr.Kim said

"Such a perfect couple" Mr.Choi said.

"Your son looks more handsome now" Mrs.Choi said

"Your daughter is beautiful too" Mrs.Kim reply and you and him are smiling.

"Where is oppas?" you ask your mom.

"They're going somewhere for awhile. Have a seat. You too son-in-law" Your mother said and laughing with Mrs.Kim.

You sit infront of him and glare at him.

"What? Your glare is nor scary at all"

"Do you want to die?"

"Yes. Kill me now" he answer laughing

"What are you guys talking about?" Mr.Kim ask

"Nothing. We just want to get know each other. That's all" he reply 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bet you guys already know who's that guy is. Please do comment and subscribe. Saranghae (^3^)