Chapter 24

Can We Be Friends?

-After a few days-

It's evening, you decided to go for a walk to relax your mind. There's a phone call from Kai but you didn't answer it because you feel awkward after that kiss. Suddenly, there's a really big dog is walking around there. You are really scared of a dog because there was once you've been attacked by it. Then when you want to turn around, the dog is already staring at you.

 

You feel really scared and nervous,

"Relax Hanna, don't run... If you run it will chase you just like before." You thought. Then that dog is coming towards you.

"OMG! I'm GONNA DIE FOR SURE THIS TIME! What should I d-do ?!!"

When the dog is sniffing your pants, you become more nervous but you still stand there like a statue.

Suddenly, that dog barks at you ->

You can't take it anymore then, you quickly run away from it. Unluckily, that dog is really fast and it keeps chasing you.

"HELP ME!! SOMEBODY!!! THERE'S A WILD DOG WITHOUT IT'S OWNER!! WHERE THE HELL IS IT'S OWNER?!!" You keep shouting while you're running away from it. You feel really tired and luckily there's someone save you from that dog. You stop running and turn around to look at the guy that save you.

"Thanks. Whew~! I almost get killed by it"

"Why you never answer my calls uh?!! I thought you've died or something!" Kai yell at you.

"S-Sorry... My battery is low and sometimes I can't hear any incoming calls"

"Yeah right~ C'mon, let's go home. It's getting dark here"

"Do you come here by your car?"

"No. I come here to jog then suddenly I saw you being chased by a dog."

"So, you didn't bring your car along?!"

"I already told you I didn't bring it.. Why??"

"My legs hurt and I'm tired~"

"Just walk a bit.. Can you? Such a baby!"

"Okayyy~" you said then you walk pass him.

Suddenly Kai who's walking behind you pick you up like a bridal style.

"Yahh! What are you doing?! Put me down!"

"You said that your legs is hurt and you're tired. So, let me carry you"

"I feel uncomfortable~..." Kai stop walking as you said like that. He looks at you.  

"Uncomfortable? Why?"

"Well... Because you pick me up like this..Now, keep walking! Why do you stop?"

"Okay okay... I never seen any girl like you. Being so harsh after I've saved you."

"I'm not harsh! I'm always like this when I--"

"Stop talking will you?"

"Why would I? and who are you to talk to me like that?!"

"I'm your fiance and once more you open your mouth, I'll kiss you again"

Then you shut your mouth.  

 

-At your house- 

Kai put you down infront of your house and he's getting back to his house.

"Oucch! My back is hurt after I pick up a heavy hippo like you"

"I'm not heavy! Am I?"

"Yeah you are!"

"Whatever~ I told you not to pick me up."

"Ppppfffttt~ Don't forget that tomorrow is our engagement party."

"How can I forget about that. Why do you care about it so much?"

"Because I want you to dress up ily tomorrow."

"Such a ert! Dress yourself ily!" You said then you go into your house.