Chapter 28

Can We Be Friends?

-On the afternoon-

You want to go back home but Kai keep asking you to go hang out with him to the shopping mall, karoake and even the zoo. You keep answering him with a NO and that makes him keeps suggesting you to go somewhere else.

"Would you STOP it?!"

"NO until you say that you want to hang out with me"

"I've told you I don't want to go anywhere with you. Are you deaf?"

"I'm deaf until you say that you will go out with me"

"NO NO NO and NO"

"C'mon Hanna! Just for 1 day"

"Ask Sehun with his Luhan to go out with you."

"They are just like a couple. So, if I go out with them, I feel awkward"

"I don't care~ Just stay away from me"

"I won't! If you don't want me to treat your favourite chocolate..... Then, don't go out with me"

"M-My favourite chocolate?? You really want to go out with me badly uh?"

"YEAH.. WUAHAHAHA"

"Retards!! Buy me a chocolate first, then I'll go with you"

"How can I buy it now? I'm scared if you run away after you get your chocolate"

"I won't"

"How can I trust you?"

"Because I want you to buy me another chocolate when we're hang out later"

"Aiiiii~ This girl.... I'm curious of something"

"What is it?"

"You keeps eating chocolates but you never get fat. Why??"

"You want to know?"

"Yeah. Tell me"

"You really really want to know?"

"Yes!"

"Then, give me a chocolate first"

"This girl... Wait a minutes! I'll go buy at that chocolate shop"

Then Kai running to the shop. After a couple of minutes you've waited, he still doesn't come out from that chocolate shop. So, you decided to go check inside there.  Kai is there, talking happily with a girl. Then, you walk towards him.

"Heyy, I'm tired of waiting for you outside and you're here talking with this girl?!"

"Hanna! You're here... Did I took a long time?"

"Yeah! And who is she?" You point at that girl. ->

"She's my childhood friend. Bang Minah. It's been awhile I never seen her and I'm suprised I meet her here"

"Then, you forget about me? Okay, I won't go out with you"

"Oppa, who is she? Oppa wants to go out? I can be with you" she said

"She's my lovely fiance. It's okay. I want to go out with her alone"

"Okay oppa"

"Let's go Hanna"

"You wait for me outside now. I'll be there in a minute because I want to buy something for ZELO"

Then Kai go out from that shop first.

"I can't believe this harsh girl is going to be my hubby's fiance. Oppa is really unlucky" she talk to herself and you can hear it

"I don't care if you are his childhood friend or what. STAY AWAY FROM HIM." You give her a death glare.

"Why should I?"

"If you wants to live longer, just stay away from him. If I ever seen you with Kai again... You're totally dead."

"You want to know something? He's my first love and I will NEVER let go off him" She reply. Then you just pretend like you didn't hear anything.

"You're blocking my way!" You said loudly when you pushing her aside and continue walking.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Well I know it's short... Mianhae >w<

Do you guys like Minah from Girls Day??

I don't really like her because she's kinda..... I don't know what to say about her.. =___="