Chapter 16

Can We Be Friends?

"Hyung! Do you heard a girl's scream?" Kai ask

"Yeah... Where is it come from?"

Then Zelo come to that room with a pale face 

"Omma, Appa! Nooona.. Hanna noona is ... She faint! In the fountain with Minho hyung!"

"WHAT?!"

Everyone come out and rush to the flower park and see you already black out in the fountain while Minho is trying to pick you up in his wet-heavy clothes.  

"Hyung! Get out from there! Let me pick Hanna up" Changjo said and Zelo is helping his brother to come out from that fountain. After Changjo have pick you up, he lay you down on the long bench infront of the fountain.

"Hanna? Hanna? Wake up!" He tries to wake you up.

"In this case, I think she need CPR because she's drown in the fountain.." Minho said.

"CPR? Kai! You know how to do it right? Do it now! Just like how you saved your friend before!" Mr.Kim said

"M-Me?! But I've done CPR with my guy friend.. I never done CPR with a girl.... "

"DO IT NOW Jongin! She need it now!" Mrs.Kim reply.

Kai look at your face and decided to save you. He is doing his CPR to you.

"Wake up! Wake up Hanna! Don't be like this" Kai thought while doing the CPR. Then after a few mins, you wake up.

"Hanna! We're glad you save! Thanks Kai. Thanks alot!" your father said.

"Kai saved me?" you ask

"Yeah. He's the only one who knows how to do CPR here. I'm so thankful that you've saved!" your mom said.

"T-Thanks... for saving me.." you said to him and he just smiling.

Kai's mom pull him and whisper to him,

"Take off your coat and give it to her"

"But I----"

"NO buts! Now"

He takes off his coat and wrap it around you. You shock and just look at him without any blink.

"Wear this. I know you're cold." Kai said

"Awwww~ Look at this cutie young couple! So sweet! I remember those times when my first met with you" Mrs.Kim said to her husband.

You and Kai blushing like mad.

"Kai, can you take her to 411 room? There are some spare clothes that I bring for Hanna there." Before Kai could answer, his mom already answer it before him.

"Of course Kai can take Hanna there. Right Kai? Go now"

"Yes omma. Let's go Hanna. You may get cold if you keep wearing this wet dress."

You follow him to the room that have your spare clothes.

-In your room-

"Wait outside."

"Why can't I wait inside your room?"

"Because I know you're a ert. You may peeking while I'm changing my dress."

"Pppppfffttttttt ~~ Okay Okay.. whatever you thinks I am" he reply.

"Thank you...." you said and smile to him.

"Thank you? Ummm.. Your welcome."

After you've changed your dress, you come out from the room and see Kai walking around.

"Hey! Are you bored?"

"Of course I am. Waiting for you like an hour!"

"Relax.. It's only take half an hour."

"Yeah right. Let's go back to our parents."

At there, you sit on your same seat and Kai is sitting infront of you while your brothers are sitting at another table.

Your dad and Kai's dad suddenly going up on the stage and takes the microphone.

"We have some important announcement to make for our young couple here" your dad said.

"Your engagement party will be hold on this school holidays, that is next week and your marriage will be on the next month" Mr.Kim said.

Your brothers, you and Kai are really shock to know why does it must happen so fast.

"Calm down everyone. We plan it next week because we don't want to waste time and you know that we always go overseas to do our works there. You must understand it" Your dad continue.

"That's true and one more thing, Kai, you must be a true man from now on. Protect Hanna, love her and care for her. If not.. Just see what's going to happen with you next" his dad said and Kai making his nervous face because he knows what his father going to do. He will have no money for 3 months, no car and being grounded for 3 months too.

"That's all we want to say. Enjoy your day"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~