Chapter 10

Can We Be Friends?

-In the morning-

You wake up found yourself in your bedroom. Then, you take a shower and go downstairs. There's Minho and Zelo eating their breakfast.

"Good Morning ~ Where's Changjo oppa?"

"Good morning noona" Zelo answer

"Good morning my little princess, Changjo is still sleeping with Kai inside his room. Go wake them up"

"Why me? Oppa, you go wake them up~ Or ask the maids to do it"

"The maids are busy and I don't really have my full energy right now"

"Pppffttt~~ How about this little kid?" you point at Zelo

"I'm not a kid! I'm more manlier now. Look at my super energy and my muscle" Zelo said and showing off his invinsible-muscle.

"Then you go wake them up, you have the super energy right~??"

"Ehh?? I-I I mean... OUCH! My hand!! It's hurt! I think I play games too much last night" he's pretending that his hand is hurt. Your brothers don't want to wake Changjo up because he is the most sleepyhead guy and it's really hard to wake him up. Finally, you give up and go into Changjo's room. You see Kai and your brother are sleeping on one bed.

"WAKE UPPP~!!!!!" you shout loudly but none of them move an inch. You decided to pull Changjo from his bed and sprinkle some water on his face. But he open his eyes a little bit and continue sleeping.

"OPPA! WAKE UP!! IT'S ALMOST 12 NOON~!!!!" you shout again but Changjo and Kai are still sleeping.

That's it, you're tired of waking them up. You go out from his room and go to the kitchen. You bring a cold, a REALLY COLD water then you go back to his room and splash all of the water onto Changjo's face.

"FINALLY! You're awake oppa"

"H-Hey! It's really cold.. I want to go to the bathroom!" Changjo said then running into his bathroom.

"One is done and one more"

"Hey jerk! Wake up!!"

"Hey KAIIIII!!!" you shout loudly at his ear, he wakes up and look at you who's standing infront of him.

"Hanna?? I must be dreaming right now.. There's no way Hanna is going to wake me up" He said and continue sleeping.

"HEY HEY !! You're NOT DREAMING! Wake up !!" Then, he open his eyes again.

"Why do Hanna keeps appearing in my dream? Well, it's just a dream.. Hanna-aahh~ sleep with me right now" Kai said and pull you beside him. He hugs you and his hands are on your waist.

"W-WHAT?!! WAKE UP ERT!" When  Kai open his eyes again, 

"Hanna?!!!" He see you laying beside him and quickly wakes up.

"I-I-I'm REALLY SORRY!" he said then you stand up infront of him,

"Such a sleepyhead... Go take a shower!" You reply and running downstairs.