Chapter 27

Can We Be Friends?

-That night-

You are in your hotel room then suddenly Kai come in without knocking the door.

"Don't you know how to knock first before you come in ?!!"

"Shhhh! Be quiet. I think people around here already sleeping"

"Why do come here?"

"What do you think? I'm going to sleep with you tonight" He reply with a smirk

"NO! Why are you smirking? Retard~"

"Why?? Please let me sleep with you" he pout

"Give me 3 reasons why you have to sleep with me"

"1st is I heard this hotel is haunted, 2nd is I know you must be scared and 3rd is I'm here to protect you"

"Lie Lie Lie and LIE~ Now go back to your room before I kick you out from here"

"Please~~ Let me sleep with you..."

"Do some aegyo"

"Aegyo? NO WAY~ I'm a guy not a girl"

"What's wrong on being a guy or a girl? Guys are more often to do aegyo nowadays. Now do it~"

"I can't do aegyo. I don't know how to do it"

"LIAR"

"But I can show you something y"

"What? y?"

"Yeah" Then Kai is going to take off his shirt but you quickly stop him.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Show off my chocolate abs to you. Why?"

"Maybe later. Not now.. "

"So, can I sleep here?"

"No.. Who said that you can?"

"Then I'm going to show you my abs. I'm sure you'll faint when you look at it"

"Show it~ I won't look at you" You said then you close your eyes.

"This girl...." Then Kai ignore you and laying on your bed. When you open your eyes,  he's not infront of you then you turn around.

"Once again you lay on my bed without my permission"

"I will sleep here no matter what happen and you can't stop me"

"Go sleep on the sofa. This bed is mine"

"No no no and no. My back will hurt when I sleep on the sofa."

"C'mon! I'm sleepy now.. "

"Then, sleep here" Kai said showing you the space on the bed beside him. You finally give up because you're really tired.

"Whatever.. I don't want to argue with you right now. I'm tired. If you cross this line, you will be dead for sure" You said when you put the bolster between you and him

"Okay okay."

"Turn off the light. I want to sleep"

"Yes Miss! Good night. Have a sweet dream" Kai turn off the light.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

-In the middle of the night-

"D-don't take away mine! It's my chocolate" you sleeptalking. Kai who heard it wakes up and look at you.

"Fool. Who's going to take away your chocolate?" Then Kai your hair.

"Hanna... I really want to know your true feelings towards me. I'm scared if L is going to make you fall in love with him again. Well~ he knows you better. I don't care what's going to happen, one thing I'm really sure is.... I love you Hanna" he said to you who's sleeping.

"Don't.. say that" you reply in your sleep.

"You sleep like a baby.. so cute" Then he go back to sleep.

 

-Next morning-

You feel warm yet comfortable, when you open your eyes, you see Kai's face. He is hugging you like he's hugging a fluffy teddy bear. You look at him and poke his cheek.

"kekeke... He's a sleepyhead~ How could he get up.." you thought then you get up from the bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

After you've finish showering and already wear your clothes, you go to Kai who's sleeping soundly. You touch his hair then come down  to his cheeks. Then, your face is getting closer to him and suddenly he open his eyes. You shock knowing him already awake and awkwardly remove your hand from his face.

"I-I was about to wake you up... "

"Really?"

"Yeah! Go take a shower sleepyhead!" Then, before you want to leave him ,he grab your hand.

"Wait"

"What? Let go off my hand"

"I'm curious about something"

"What??"

"What you dreamt last night? Someone stole your chocolate?"

"How do you know?"

"Talk slowly when you're sleeping.. It really disturb me"  

"S-Sorry"

"It's okay. Wait for me if you want to go eat breakfast. I don't want to eat alone"

After an hour waiting for him, finally he already done showering and choosing the right outfit.

"What makes you took a long time to choose your outfit? I'm starving!"

"I must look handsome all the time baby. Now, let's go eat"

"Baby?!! You can't call me that. EVER"

-At the OldTown cafe-

After you and Kai already have the foods and drinks that you guys already ordered, you start to take a bite and Kai is drinking his hot cappuchino.

"You look like a clown! kekeke" you said to Kai.

"Why am I?"

"Look at yourself. Your lips have some cream on it"

"Really? Kiss me then"

"Ewww! I would vomit then. Wipe it" you said hand out the tissue to him.

"Wipe it for me. C'mon~ People starts to look at us."

"Fine~ Such a kiddo" Then, you wipe it for him.

"I think you will be a nice wifey later. I'm so lucky!"

"And I'm getting a really clumsy and sleepyhead hubby? My life is so unlucky"

"Don't be like that~ I will change for you. Baby, say Ahhhh~"

"Stop calling me 'baby'. You want to feed me? I can eat by myself"

"Just one bite.. Open your mouth" Then you open your mouth and he's feeding you.

"That's my baby!"

"Stop it will you?..."

"Kekekeke.. I like to see you getting mad"

"Why? Weirdo~"  

"It's cute for me. I'm a weirdo? YAY! That means I'm special"

"I can't believe he will be my husband soon" you talk to yourself    

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~