Chapter 21

Can We Be Friends?

You arrive at the shooping mall and you are looking around to buy Hoya's birthday present. You decided to buy him a clothes, so you enter a man's clothes area. You feel like there's someone who's been following you from behind, but when you turn around, there's no one.

There is one purple outfit that attract your eyes -> 

You knows that Hoya likes purple, so you buy that outfit for him. Then, after you buy it, you feel thirsty and go to the Bubble Tea Shop.

"I want one Oreo-chocolate bubble tea" you said to the waiter. Then there's someone sit with you.

"You? What are you doing here?" you ask him.

"I'm waiting for my friend, Lulu. But he doethn't thow up until now. Tho, I feel lonely and I want to thit with you" Sehun said while holding his bubble tea.

"Lulu? I never know a lisp guy like you have a girlfriend"

"Thop being a meanie! He ith not my girlfriend! He ith my bessssttfriend bethide Kai."

"whatever.. You can sit with me" You said to him then drink your bubble tea.

"Sehun?!! Here you are." A guy with a goldish hair-like come towards you guys.

"Luhan ~!! I miss you" Sehun said and that makes you choke a bit. You look at the Luhan guy.

"Is he a girl? He looks pretty" You thought.

Then Luhan and Sehun sit infront of you.

"Are you Sehun's girlfriend? Nice to meet you. I'm Luhan" he said with a bright smile.

"Sehun's girlfriend?! Duhh~ I will never date a lisp guy like him." You said then pointing at Sehun.

"I'm thorry lulu. She's a meanie and bully at my thcool. Her name ith Hanna"

"Hanna? I'm glad you're not my Sehun's girlfriend. I'll be jealous then"

"Are you two gay or something?" you ask them then they look at each other face.

"We're not. We are just a happy couple~" Both of them reply.

"Hanna! I never thought I'm going to see you again here" L said sitting at your table with Sehun and Luhan.

"You?!! Are you a stalker? You keep following me"

"So what? I didn't follow you. It means FATE. Hoya is my friend too, I buy his birthday present at here"

"Ugghh.. "

"Are you two a couple?" Sehun ask

"Such a cute couple!" Luhan said.

"We're NOT." You said then your phone rings, it's from your friend Juni.A. You answer it,

 

-------------------------------------

"Hanna! Have you buy Hoya's present?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing. I'm just asking and 1 more thing. His birthday party will be at the Gold Hotel on 7pm.. So, there will be many people come there to celebrate his birthday."

"Ohh.. I get it. I'll be there" Then you hung up.

------------------------------------------

 

"Hoya's birthday party?" Sehun ask.

"How do you know?"

"Thince you bullied me on my 1th day at school, he ith the one who helped me and we already become friendth! I get the invitation card from him too." Sehun said.

"Can I join?" Luhan ask innocently.

"Thure Lulu!!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~