Chapter 18

Can We Be Friends?

-At night-

You are walking around near the hotel when suddenly there's someone pull you from behind and drag you to the nearest park. You can't see his face because he's wearing a black jacket and it's night, how could you see him clearly.

"Stop it! Who are you?"

"You don' recognize me?"

"L?!!! What are you doing here?"

"Following you"

"Stalker"

'Whatever you want to call me~ You're here with your brothers?"

"Yeah. How about you?"

"I come here alone. Are you sure you just come here with your brothers?"

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Because ---"

Before he could finish his words, Kai show up there.

"She's coming with me" Kai said to L

"KAI?!!" You look at him in shock

"Let's go. Leave this bastard alone for his own good" Kai said then he pull you.

"Who are you to take her away from me? Are you her bodyguard uh?" L stop him

"I'm not her bodyguard and you're nothing to her too"

"I'm her boyfriend. Why?"

"You mean you're her EX"

"Whatever I want to say. How about you?"  

"I'm her fiance."

After Kai reply, L getting really angry and grab him by his collar. They are starting to fight but there's a group of guys like gangsters are walking towards three of you.

"What do we have here? Fighting for a girl?" One guy said then you turn around to look at them.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Of course they're fighting because this girl is really pretty" A brown hair-coloured guy reply then he comes closer to you but Kai stop him.

"Leave us alone"

"What would you do kid?"

Then L come and punch that guy on his face and that makes the guy's other friends start to punch L and Kai. Of course L and Kai are fighting back but they're kinda weak (?). You can't take it anymore and start to fight back the gangsters who punch your ex and your fiance.

"LEAVE.THEM.ALONE.YOU.SON.OF.A." You said to them with each of your kicks and punch.

Then, they run away like a baby who wants their mom.

"Are you guys okay?"

"I guess not." Kai reply with his bleeding cheeks and L with his bleeding mouth.

"Not blood again...."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

-The next morning at the cafe-

"Really? You're not lying?" L ask curiously

"Why should I? I just want to warn you to stay away from Hanna" Kai reply

"What should I do now?~"

"Just stay away from her. She'll be mine soon"

"NO and I won't give up"

"Whatever~ Just don't cry later"

"Do you think I'm a mama's little boy?!"

"Yeah! And I'm the biggest gangster of the world"

"Puahahahah !! Biggest gangster of the world that got beaten up in just a minutes!" L laugh loudly

"Talk slowly will you?!! How about you? Act like you're the man who punched his face but you got beaten up more than me. COWARD"

"BE QUIET WILL YOU?!"

Then they start to fight like that for an HOUR!