Chapter 33

Can We Be Friends?

-After a few days later-

It's the first day of school after the summer holidays. You are in your class with Kai chatting about this and that because the teacher is not arrive yet. Then suddenly Hoya come into your class with his shock expression.

"YOU GUYS!! I HAVE A BIG NEWS HERE" Hoya then sit between you and Kai.

"What is it?" you ask

"Don't you guys know that your parents already change the date of your marriage?!!" Hoa said loudly then Kai cover Hoya's mouth with his hands.

"SHHHH!!! Don't say it loudly here" You said to Hoya then Kai take off his hands off Hoya's mouth.

"Ooops! Sorryy. I'm too shock.. "

"How do you know? I mean, even we ourself don't know about this." Kai said.

"I only knew about it this morning. My mom said it to me. I think your parents will tell you guys tonight"

"WHOA! What a news!"

"We're going to get marry faster? It's so unbelieveable" Kai said with his happy face.

Then your teacher come into the class and find out that Hoya is in the class.

"Mr Lee ! Are you skipping class?!"

"N-no!! I'm not"

"Then why are you here?"

"I'm..I-I I forgot that my books is with Kai"

"Kai? Is that true Mr Kim?"

"Yes teacher." Kai reply awkwardly.  

"Go back to your class now."

"Yes teacher. Thank you for letting me go. I love you!" Then Hoya run back to his class.

-At night-

You are thinking about what Hoya said at school before and you decide to call your dad. But your dad didn't answer it probably he's busy. Then you are going to ask Minho, because he's the one who knows everything of what's going to happen next. Well~ He's the elder one of all. 

"Oppa, we need to talk"

"About what? Come sit here, I'm reading this book right now.." Then you sit beside him.

"Do you already knew that dad already change the date of my marriage?"

"HOW DO YOU--- I mean...... Yes, but it's a secret"  

"Hoya told me at school today. He said his mom told him before he go to school."

"Ohh.. I see"

"Oppa! What should I do now?!"

"What?"

"I'm not ready for a marriage yet!!"

"Calm down little sis... It's our parent's plan, so you must follow it."

"Why me?"

"You're the only girl of the Choi family. It means you're special and you need to understand that omma and appa are really working hard to find a guy who fit you."

"I know oppa ....."

"So, be happy okay?" He ruffle your hair and you're just nodd.  

-Meanwhile Kai-

He is taking a walk at the park trying to figure out when is he going to marry you. Because he seems so excited and can't wait about it. Suddenly ........

"Oppa!! Such a coincidence I meet you here! It's our fate!" Minah said running towards Kai.

"What do you want this time?"

"Oppa, stop being so mean to me" she pout.

"I'm not being mean.. "

"Since you're here, let's take a walk together, nae?"

"Together with you?! NO! I don't want to get into troubles anymore!"

"Oppa! Please~~ I'm lonely"

"Go take a walk with your pet or something.. Why must it always me?"

"Because I've been liking you for a years oppa!"

"Aiiiiisshhh! This girl... what should I do now?" He thought then,

"Minah, look at there! A monkey!!" Kai point at that one tree

"Where? Where is it oppa??" She begin to look at the place that Kai's pointng to and Kai quickly runs away from her.

When she wants turns back to face Kai, he's not at there anymore.

"Oppa? Where are you? OPPA?!!!" She shouts loudly and try searching for him.

Kai who already runs away from her stop at the bus station and sit at there for awhile.

"What are you doing here?"

"L?! What are you doing here?"

"I'm just passing by here. You?"

"I'm running away from Minah."

"Ahahaha! Running away from a girl?! Coward~"

"It's not like that.. I'm thirsty now. Do you wants to go for a drink?"

"Yeah.. sure"

"Let's go.. It's not fun when you drink alone"

"Wait a min! Is that Minah??" L points at the girl who's looking for someone near the shop there.

"That is her! Let's go now!!"

Then Kai pull L and they run away from there.

-At the bar-

They've arrive there panting and starts ordering for a drinks. They starts to drink it because they're too tired.

"You ask me to go for a drink.. I don't know you're drinking too"

"I'm good at drinking! I'll never drunk! How about you?"

"Trust me, I won't get drunk even I've drink ten glasses" L said then he drink another glass again

"Yeah right.. Let's see who's drunk first" Kai reply.

-After a couple of minutes later-

"I want to know something.." Kai said in his drunk condition.

"What? You're drunk" L reply.

"I'm not! I want to know... why do you broke up with Hanna?"

"Since you're drunk and you're going to forget what I'll tell you now... Okay, here it goes"

Kai starts to hear carefully.

"It's my fault. It was a bet that Sungyeol ask me to do it. I must date with her for 7 months and make her believes me. then, I must broke up with her."

"Hanna knews it?"

"Yeah.. After she heard all of my conversation with Sungyeol on the phone. She was really angry and sad and unfortunately, I already fall in love with her. That's why we broke up. But, I know that Hanna is a girl who forgives people easily... I think if I could turnback time, I want to tell her the truth and starts all over again... "

"Do you regret it?"

"YES! That's why I want you to take care of her now. i don't want to see her hurt like what I've did to her before."

"I WILL take care of her until I die~"

"You're drunk! Fool"

"I'm not..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~