Chapter 9

Can We Be Friends?

-At the teacher's room-

"I'm NOT going to do it! It's embarassing!" Kai said to the teacher

"You will do it and you HAVE to, even if you don't want it, Kai..Your name is already in the list before I tell you that you're going to participate it. Don't blame me. Blame someone who insert your name in this MISS GENIE contest this year"

"Wait.. What?? Someone insert my name? Who is it?"

"How could I know. Ask your friends. I'm busy right now, go back to your class"

The teacher continue doing her work and Kai left the room. Then, when Kai is in his way to go back to his class, he bump into someone. It is L.... smirking at him.

"Why are you smirking?"

"Because I can't wait to see you to be a girl next week."

"How did you know?"

"Guess someone who insert your name there. It's me"

"YOU BASTARD! Why would you do that?! You said you will never going to disturb me again"

"Why? Because I'm jealous seeing you getting closer to Hanna. I said I'm not going to disturb you again AFTER you agree that you're going to help me"

"Humph! I already have my answer. You know what? I'm NOT..... wait, I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WILL HELP YOU"

"Are you sure? Think again"

"I am more than sure!"

Kai walk back to his class leaving L who's in anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

-At night-

As usual, you're in your room listening to music, suddenly you hear a loud voice coming from your living room. You come down to see if someone there. Then you actually see Kai with his backpack. He is talking to all of your 3 brothers. Talking about... you know~ Boys stuff..

"What are you doing here?" you ask

"I'm going to have a sleepover party with your brothers tonight"

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Yeah Hanna~ You can join us too if you want. It's holiday tomorrow" Minho said

"I'm the only girl here. No way I'm going to join you guys. Ewww~"

"It's okay. We've known you since you're a baby ~ Except Kai.. He's such a funny guy and he's not a ert like the other guys too" Changjo said

"I know he's a ert." You reply by looking Kai's face.

"What do you mean? How could you know?"

"Duhh~ By looking at your ert face" You answer then go back to your room.

 

-Meanwhile at your brother's room-

They're becoming crazy. Dancing, singing, rapping, eating and doing more inside their room.

"Turn the volume uppp !!~~" Zelo shout at his hyungs and they're turn it even more louder

"Changjo hyung, someone is calling me right now. I'll be back in a minute" Kai said then go out from that super noisy room.

It is Sehun, asking Kai about some homeworks. After Kai answered him, he see you just go out from your room.

"Hanna! There's a flying cockroach on your head!" Kai lied to get his revenge towards you.

"WHAT?!! WHERE IS IT?!! HELP ME!!" you shout and crying then running around. Kai is laughing crazily seeing you react like that.

"Ahahahahha!! Such a crybaby when there's a cockroach!"

You stop running around and stop crying and shouting.

"You lied right? Don't you?!"

"No.. I'm not.. In the opposite meaning of it" Kai continue laughing at you. You can't stand your anger anymore and decided to go in your room, grab your super huge pillow and then you go back facing Kai again.

"You JERK!!" You yell and throw your pillow at his face. Suddenly your Minho oppa is coming out from that noisy room too.

"WHAT HAPPEN  HERE?!! Don't tell me you guys are ........" he stop and pointing at you and Kai. Changjo and Zelo who's inside that room come out too because they heard Minho's loud voice.

"You guys having a pillow fight here without US?!" Minho continue and they all grabbing their pillow and start to have a pillow fight at there including you too. You don't know sleep over party for a guys will be this fun.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~