Chapter 32

Can We Be Friends?

-The next day-

It's afternoon and you are playing games with Zelo. Minho is not at home because he's going out with his friends. Changjo is busy studying for a new dance moves.

"Miss, there's someone wants to meet you downstairs" the maid said to you.

"Who is it?"

"A guy who bring some chocolates and a flower bouquet"

"I'll go look who is it."

When you go downstairs, it's Kai who's waiting for you.

"What are you doing here?" You ask him.

"Hanna, I'm sorry for what I did yesterday. I knew I shouldn't blew it----"

"Stop it. I know it's not your fault."

"So, you forgive me?"

"Not really.." You look down and he's starting to say those greasy words that he stayed up all night to remember it.

"Should I go now?"

"Just go.. If you want to" you reply then you want to go upstairs but Kai stop you.

"Where is the way out?"

"There!" You point at the door

"Where is the way to my car?"

"I don't know... It's your car"

"And where is the way to go back to your heart?"

You look at him in shock and at the same time you feel kinda melt inside after heard those words.

"It's afternoon... Should we go out?"

"No... I just want to stay at home today"

"Don't you think it's really bright today?"

"Bright? Are you blind? It's going to rain soon"

"I think you're the one who bright up my life not the weather"

"W-Why suddenly---"

"Hanna... don't you feel thirsty? I'm really thirsty right now"

"What do you want to drink? I'll bring it for you"

"What should I drink? Hmmmm~ How about ..... your lips?"

Once again you look at him in shock.

"Why are you saying all of those greasy words today?"

"Why? I can be greasy sometimes. Here, I bought these special for you" ->

 

"Thanks.. It's pretty" You take it from him.

"So, you already forgive me?"

"Kinda. Just promise to me that you're not going out with that Minah again"

"Wooooo~ Someone is jealous"

"I'm not! Just...... I don't you to---"

"Leave you? NO WAY! Hanna, I'm your fiance"

"I know~"

Then suddenly Zelo who come downstairs saw everything,

"If I have a girlfriend later, I want to treat her like Kai hyung did to you noona"

"Why? Don't copy what this jerk did.. "

"Jerk? Zelo-ah! If you do it like I just did, I'm sure that lucky girl of yours will melt"

"YES HYUNG!"

"Where is Changjo hyung?" Kai ask

"He's learning some new dance moves at his room"

"Ohh.. I don't want to disturb him.."

"Noona, school is just around the corner. I wants to buy something to get ready for school"

"Get ready? Weird~ I thought you hate school."

"It's not like that noona... " Zelo smile awkwardly

"Do you want to go to the shop now? I can take you there" Kai ask

"It's okay~ I can use my skateboard to get there. It just nearby this neighbourhood."

"How about your noona?"

"I can use my rollerblade"

"I want to join you guys too! Please~~~" Kai plead

"You can use my skateboard hyung"

"Do you think this retard can use it? He always use his car alot rather than his own feet" you said

"What makes you said like that?! I'm good at everything!"

"Let's go now then. Here's your skateboard hyung!" Zelo said then he give one of his skateboard to Kai

You put the flower+chocolates on the table at your living room and starts wearing your rollerblade.

 

-On the way to the shop-

Kai is struggling when he use the skateboard and you and Zelo already go farther from him.

"WAIT FOR ME!!" He shouts from behind but you and Zelo keeps going farther and farther.

"It's so hard using this skateboard!" He talk to himself and then he grab the skateboard and run towards you and Zelo.

"There they are. Must use this skateboard to make it seems like I'm using it to get here" He thought then, when he use it again, he put his left foot on the truck of the board and he starts to push off in real speed with his right foot.

He starts to go faster and faster. He also cut you and Zelo. You guys are shock why does this guy can go much faster than you and Zelo.

"HELP MEEE!! SOMEONE! I CAN'T STOP" Kai shouts loudly and you and Zelo are panic and start to chase him too.

"Zelo! Skate faster!" You said to him. Then there's a tree which Kai is heading to.

"I'm dead if I hit the tree" Kai thought then as he expected.. He hit the tree. Then Zelo come first,

"OUCH! It must be hurt!" He said when he looks at Kai who's laying down on the ground with his helpless face.

"You must be hurt!" Zelo said then he come to Kai

"I am hurt.. It's really hurt.. Owww! My head" Kai reply who thought Zelo is going to help him.

"Awww baby.. I'm sorry for letting this guy use you. You must be hurt right?" Zelo said when he takes away his skateboard from Kai.

"YAHHH! That skateboard is not alive! Help me here!" Kai shouts

"Hyung! You must be hurt too right? Ehehehe.. sorry" Then Zelo help him to get up. Then you come afterwards,

"Everything's okay here?"

"Yeah noona.. It just Kai hyung accidently hit a tree just now and my skateboard almost dead too."

"You accidently hit a TREE?!"

"Yes.. I know you're worry about me right? Take me away with you~~" Kai said then he wants to hug you.

"AHAHAHAHAHAAH!! How could you hit a tree?!! So fool!" You burst out laughter.

"Yeah Yeah~ Continue to laugh at me..." he pout.

"Zelo-ah! I think he must learn to play a skateboard with you"

"Yeah noona! HAHAHA" Zelo laughing at Kai too.

 

-Inside the shop-  

Zelo is looking around to buy the things he wants and you are putting icepack on Kai's head. Kai is sitting on a chair with his -that's-hurt-face. 

"Don't you force yourself to ride a skateboard when you don't know how to" you said

"I know... Sorry for troubling you"

"It's okay" you reply then you look at his face.

"What? Stop looking at me like that. i know you wants to laugh at me again"

"It's not like that.."

"It is? You don't wants to laugh at me again?"

"I don't know.. You're funny! Forcing yourself to ride something that you don't know how"

"I know I know... Uggghh! So embarrassing!"

-Meanwhile at your house-

Changjo who just come downstairs finding that no one's in the house. He go to the kitchen, your room, Zelo's room, study room and lastly at the living room.

"Where are they? They left without my knowledge." He talk to himself then he see the flower+chocolate from Kai on the table.

"Whoa! Chocolate! It's been awhile I haven't eat it since I'm on diet.... But, It's really looks yummy!" Then he eat all of it leaving only the flower. Then he go back to his room.

After an hour later, you get home with Zelo and Kai's already leave to go back to his house. You want to eat the chocolate that Kai give you earlier.

"Where's the chocolate have gone? It's only the flower here"

Then Changjo who wants to go to the kitchen,

"That chocolate is really sweet! YUMMY!" He talk to himself didn't realize that you are standing behind him and heard everything.

"Oppa! You ate my chocolate?!!" you shouts from behind and when he turn around,

"What??!! It's YOURS?!" He said in shock. Then you smirk at him and he knows what's going to happen to him.

Zelo who wants to go to the kitchen heard everything too.

"Now, the beginning of the world war III" He thought then he cancel to go the kitchen and goes back to his room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~