Chapter 8

Can We Be Friends?

After a few days later, you already come back to school. Your friends such as Hoya, Juni.A, Cindy and Epy, they're not there because they are going to Singapore for a studying project at there.

"Hey clumsy, from that day.... ummm.. Do I already become one of your friend?" Kai ask

"I think ... yes"

"Really?! I'm already become your friend right now?"

"Yeah. In the opposite meaning of it" you reply then go out from your class. Kai follow you and walk beside you, asking hundreds of questions why he can't be your friend. Then suddenly Sehun running towards both of you. 

"It'h emergency. Where'th the doctor here?? I'm in pain right now" Sehun said covering his arm.

"What's up with this lisp boy here?" You ask

"You're a bully!" Sehun said to you and stick his tongue out.

"What happen to you Sehun? Why are you covering your arm?" Kai ask and when Sehun wants to show him his arm, you smell something.. Something that you hate.

But Sehun already show Kai his arm. His BLEEDING arm. There's a lot of blood coming out and you can totally smell it.

"Sehun! What happen to you?! Let me take you to the school doctor" Kai said and wants to take him to your school doctor. But before he do that, you faint beside him.

"Hanna! Hanna! Wake up! I forgot that she can't even smell blood." Kai said and try to wake you up. He wants to pick you up to the school doctor too.

"Hyung! My arm is really hurt right now. There's a lot of blood coming out non-stop." Sehun said and cover his arm again. Then, L show up there. He see you faint and Kai is trying to pick you up. He run towards Kai.

"Let go off her! Just let me carry her." L said and Kai put you down again. L carry you like a bridal style and rushing to see the doctor there. Meanwhile Kai and Sehun are following L.

-At the doctor's (girl) room-

L laid you on the bed. While Kai takes Sehun to the boys room.

"What happen here?" The doctor ask

"She faint because she smell blood. She can't even smell it"

"She'll be okay soon. Could you leave us for awhile?" the doctor said and L is waiting for you outside the room. He found Kai is waiting outside too.

"What are you doing here? Where's that boy?"

"I'm waiting for Sehun not Hanna. He's inside this room"

"Ohh.. I want to ask you, have you already think about it? I'm waiting for your answer"

"That one... I can't answer it right now" Kai reply without looking at L's face.

"I only give one week Kai. There's only 3 days left. Think about it"

"I know." 

After you've wake up, you go out from that room and see Kai and L there.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Hanna, you're already awake. How do you feel right now?" L ask

"I'm okay. It's just smelling blood makes me faint. That's all"

"I'm glad you're okay" Kai said and you nod at him while L is glaring at Kai. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When you come back to your class with Kai, you ask him,

"Are you the one who carried me to the doctor's room?"

"Of course not. I'm not your friend and I don't want to carry a clumsy girl like you" Kai lied, actually he really wants to say that he wants to carry you but L stop him.

"What? Good then, I don't want my body being carried by your dirty hands either" you reply bluntly

"Dirty? My hands is 100% more cleanier that L's dirty hands that carried your body. And I should be the one who carried you back there. Don't you know?!"

"L? You're the one who should carried me?"

"D-did I said that I'm the one who should carried you just now? .. I-I-I mean, the opposite meaning of it."

"Yeah~ Whatever. I don't care about it"

When the teacher come in to your classroom ,

"Please pay attention class. Our school Open Day will be hold on next week and as usual, there's a Miss Genie of the year. It looks like our class has one candidates."

"Miss Genie? Who'll be it this year? It must be a pretty girl. I can't wait to see that Miss Genie of the year" Kai happily said

"Hey pabo! Don't you know that Miss Genie is not for a girl?" you reply

"What? I'm sure it will be a girl. The title is MISS GENIE not MR GENIE"

"Duhh~ It is for a guy to dress up like a girl and who's the prettiest and more girly will win the contest. My brother, Zelo win it last year. Who'll be it this time~"

"Wow! I don't know this school have that kind of contest. What's the prize??"

"The prize is, you can eat as lot as you want without pay for it, rule the school for 1 month and can ask anyone to be your own private server" you explain to him.

"Who's that guy in our class that will participate in that contest?" Kai ask to the teacher

"You're lucky Kai. It's you're the one who will participate Miss Genie for this year"

"I'm WHAT?!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~