Chapter 19

Can We Be Friends?

Changjo is entering the cafe which L and Kai are arguing there. He see both of them and straightly runs to them.

"Hey hey hey!! STOP IT BOTH OF YOU! People are looking!"

"Changjo hyung! It's not me, he start it first!" Kai point at L

"What?! ME?! He's the one!" L reply

"Just STOP it !! Kai, what you doing here?"

"Me? I'm having my holidays here"

"How about you L?"

"Me too.. But then suddenly I saw this kid that will ruin my holidays"

"Will you guys stop fighting and be friends?"

"NO" Both of them answer.

"Okay~ Whatever, do you guys want to join us playing at the beach this evening?" Changjo ask them

"Sure! Hanna will be there too right?" L said

"Of course Hanna will be there."

"I'll join too! I want to swim!" Kai reply

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

-At the beach-

"What will Hanna wear to go to the beach? Perhaps shorts? T-shirt? Or ..... bikini?~" Kai thought then his nose starts bleeding when he imagine you wearing bikini. L who already staring infront of him, flick his forehead.

"OUCH! YAHH! What are you doing?!" Kai yell at him

"Your nose is bleeding. I wonder what you thinking just now"

"Blee-bleeding?" Kai wipe his nose with the tissue that he bring along

"Let me think~ Hmmmm.... I think that you start thinking some ert things to do at Hanna right?"

"NO! I'm just imagine that she--- Ur-Humm! Nothing! It's none of your business"

"Imagine that she ~~?? What? Don't tell me that you're imagine Hanna wearing bikini just now"

"I'm not that type of guy! I know you're the one who think like that"

"Me? I don't want to dissapoint you but Hanna is not the type of girl that show off her body at the public" L tap Kai's shoulder.

"Ohh.. Now I know. Whatever!"

"IT'S THE BEACH~!!! WOHOOO!" Changjo and ZELO shout loudly and that makes L and Kai turn around to see them.

Changjo, ZELO and Minho come towards them.

"Hi hyungs! How are you?" Kai ask

"We're good. Woah! L, I'm sure you exercise alot. You already have some abs now" Minho reply

"It's just a bit hyung. Where's Hanna?"

"She'll be here in a minutes."

"Oppa!!! Wait for me, will you?! URRGGH" you run towards your oppas with your outfit ->

Kai and L look at you with their mouth open.

"You guy are here too?" You ask them but they doesn't reply instead keep staring at you from hair to toes.

"Hey! Enough.. Stop staring at my sister like that! ert guys" Changjo said then they just smile.

"I want to swim now.." Minho said

"Hyung, wait! Kai want to join with you." L said

"What? I'm not! I want to swim with H---"

"No no ~~ He said that he want to swim. Just go Kai!" L reply

Then Minho drag Kai to swim with him but Kai wants to be with you.

Meanwhile Changjo and ZELO are waiting for the girls in bikini to show up. L is walking around the beach with you.

"Zelo-ah! Here the girls come!" Changjo excitedly said then he run towards the girls and show off his abs. Zelo also follow his hyung to the girls.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~