Chapter 30

Can We Be Friends?

-Next day-

You are getting ready to go out again with Kai, but this time.... with Minah. After a couple of minutes later, he send you a text message saying that he's already outside of your house. You go outside and there he is, opening the car's door for you. But, there's Minah who's sitting at the back seat with her jealous plus with annoyed face. So you plan something to make her jealous.

"Thanks honey~" you said to Kai.

"Honey? WOW! It's the first time you call me that"

"Why can't I? Do you want me to call you a jerk again?"

"It's not like that.. I'm suprised and happy!!"

"Well .... get in the car now"

"Oppa, she probably call you that because she's jealous~. " Minah said

"Really? I feel more happier when she's jealous" Kai said then he close the door for you.

"Let's go eat first oppa~ I'm hungry" Minah said

"Okay! I'm hungry too"

-At the restaurant-

You and Kai are looking for an empty seat because there are alot of people are eating at there too. Minah found one table that have three chairs, but she quickly ask the waiter to take the 1 chair away so that she can sit with Kai. When you and Kai are busy looking around for an empty seat, Minah pull Kai away from you. You didn't notice that Kai is not beside you anymore and continue walking.

"Oppa, I found an empty seat!"

"Good job! Where is it?"

"There, but it only have 2 chairs.. Hanna can't sit with us then" She said ponting at the table that only have 2 chairs.

"We have to go search for another table."

"Oppa, can't you see there's a many people here? We may can't find another empty seat later."

"You go sit first. I'll call Hanna"

"Oppa, where is she?"

"She at there" Kai point at the last spot that you're standing before.

"Eh?? Where is she? I'm going to find her"

"Oppa, let us drink first. I'm sure you're thirsty. She will never lost in here. Relax oppa" She said.

"It's okay. You sit first. I'm going back here later"

"Oppa, there's many guys here. I'm scared if someone will disturb me just like I've experience before this oppa. It's scary!"

Kai finally sit with her and he's trying to call you but you accidently left your phone at home.

-Meanwhile you're looking for a table-

"Kai, there's no empty seat in here. Let's go to the another restaurant." You said but no one is beside you anymore.

"Kai?" You doesn't turn around yet instead you are still walking forward.

"Kai, I told you let's go to another restaurant"

"I don't want." A guy's voice reply. You knows it's not Kai's voice. You turn around to look who is it.

"L?! Where's Kai?"

"What a coincidence I meet you here Hanna! Kai? He's probably leave you"

"I know he's not. I'm going to find him"

"Wait!" he grab your hand

"What?"

"Just sit with me here"

"I must find him first"

"I want to follow you too"

"Okay~ You're the one who want to.." Then you and him are looking for Kai.

-At Kai and Minah's table-

"Oppa, the food is arrive"

"Minah, I must find her now. You eat first okay?" Kai said then Minah who doesn't want him to find you start acting.

"Ouch! Oppa, my eyes! I'm wearing lens right now and I think something get into my eyes! It's hurts oppa! Help me"

"What? How can I help you? It's your eyes."

"Blow it away from me"

"I can't... "

"Oppa! Faster! It's really hurts oppa!"

"Open your eyes, let me take a look" Kai said then she open her eyes and Kai blows her eyes.

"KAI?!!" You said in shock when you see him blowing to Minah's eyes

"It's gonna be a fight" L thought

"Hanna?! It's not like what you're thinking!" Kai said in nervous

"Yeah right JERK!" You said then you go out from that restaurant in anger.

"What have you done to Hanna? I'll go with her" L said to Kai then he go out from the restaurant and chasing you from behind.

"Minah! I know that I shouldn't blow it for you!"

"Oppa, calm down. She'll be okay soon."

"That is IF she will be okay. IF NOT?"

-Meanwhile L ...... -

"Hanna! Wait for me!!" He running towards you but you keeps running crossing the street.

"Hanna!!!" L shout loudly then he have to stop running because when he wants to cross the street, there's a bus passing infront of him.

"Whew! I almost getting hit by a bus!" He thought. Then when he wants to cross the street, he can't see you again.

"Where is she?! GRRRR THAT BUS! If only it didn't pass infront of me before, I can follow Hanna until now!!" He talk to himself.

Then he calls Kai,

 

--------------------------------------

"Hello? Kai! I can't catch up on her!"

"WHAT?! I'll go find her now."

----------------------------------------  

 

Then L begin to think places that you usually go when you're upset.

"The place that she always go when she's upset...... GOD!! Let me remember it again!" He think deeply.

"YES!! FINALLY I REMEMBER!!" He shout loudly on the street and people start looking at him weirdly.

"He's handsome but he's crazy"

"No, I think the weather is too hot~ People starts act weirdly when the weather is hot."

People start whispering. Then there's a kid shouts,

"OMMA. THERE'S A CRAZY GUY!!" That kid shout loudly.

"Sorry. Sorry... " L said in shame and quickly he runs towards his car.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~