Chapter 15

Can We Be Friends?

When Minho and ZELO come back there, they see you sitting with that guy.

"Zelo-ah! Come here"

"Why hyung?"

"Look at that guy. Doesn't he look familiar?"  Minho said ponting at that guy who's sitting infront of you.

"I've seen him! Ummmm.. Where was it?"

"I've seen him too. But I forgot his name.."

"Why are you guys standing here?"Changjo pop out suddenly.

"Changjo! Come here. Quick!" Minho said

"Why?"

"Hyung, come here now!"

"What is it?" After he go towards Minho and Zelo,

"Do you know that guy? He looks familiar..."

"Yeah, like we've seen him before." Zelo said.

"Who?" Changjo ask and Minho point at that guy.

"Of course we know him! It's Kai. The guy who once sleepover at our house"

"Ohh~ Now I remember.. What is he doing with Hanna?"

"Hyung, he's your bestfriend right?"

"Yeah, he's my bestfriend. How could I know what is he doing there with Hanna except he's the one who will be ----"

"Will be ....... noona's--"

"FIANCE?!! No way!" Minho quickly go towards you and Kai follow by Zelo and Changjo.

"Kai? You're the one who will be my brother-in-law soon?" Minho ask.

"W-what? .. yeah.. I think so.. "

"And you never tell me that you're going to get engage with my sister"

"Changjo hyung, I don't even know that the girl that my mom always talk about is your sister. I only know it now"

"Aigoo~ Noona, the important thing right now is, do you want to get engage with him?"

"NO. Don't you ever wish me to"

"See? Even Hanna doesn't want to.."

Then your dad appear,

"What are you guys doing here? Kai and Hanna need a more private time."

"Dad, you can't engage Hanna with him because they always fighting and they don't even love each other" Minho reply

"They always fight? Well, I think fighting is really cute for a couple like them."

"N-No No No! It's not cute! Their fight is worse than Zelo's sleeping habit" Changjo continue.

"Hey hyung! My sleeping is habit is unique!" Zelo pout.

"Okay, now calm down everyone. This engagement will go on. No objection!"

Then your dad go back to his table.

"I think I'll go crazy if I have to get engage with this sick person" You sigh

"Who is the ---"

"I want to take some fresh air."

After you leave, Changjo sit on your seat and stare at Kai.

"What hyung?"

"What?! I'm really shock right now! I never thought that my bestfriend is going to be my brother-in-law."

"I'm shock too.. But what can I do?"

"i want to ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Protect her from L."

"Why? You know L? How?"

"Just protect her from L. I'm the only brother that have Hanna's secret. He's Hanna ex right? I never like him before until now"

"Yes, he is. Can I know why they broke up?"

"You don't need to know now. Later~"

"Tell me now hyung!"

"Okay I tell you."

"Really?!"

"When I already trust you that you can protect my sister" Changjo smile.

-At the flower park-

You are walking around to relax your mind. Then you see a pretty fountain and go towards it.  

You see your own reflection of yourself and start to think about your engagement with Kai. Suddenly Minho tap your shoulder from behind.

"Oppa, why are you here?"

"Why? I want to protect my sister"

"Yeah right~" You look back at your reflection on the water surface.

"Don't worry about it and don't think too much"

"I AM really worry right now. I don't know what I must do"

"I know Kai will take care of you. I think he's a responsible guy"

"You THINK. He's not like that"

"Hanna, you must think positive. Remember, if he ever hurt you, tell me. I will kill him ASAP"

"Oppa sure know how to make me feel better." you smile

"Of course , I'm your oppa."

Then, you see something crawling on your leg.

"What is that?" You look at your leg carefully because it's night. You can't see clearly.

"Hanna, stay still. Keep calm nae?"  

"W-W-Why oppa?"

"Just stay calm."

Then you feel like that 'thing' is crawling again. You see your leg again and scream as loud as you can.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! COCKROACH!! IT'S THE COCKROACH'S DAD! IT IS SO BIG!!! OPPA HELP ME"

"H-How ?? Wait!! Let me throw it.. STAY STILL AND LET ME LOOK WHERE IS IT NOW"

Then the cockroach is flying back to the ground. Now, it's infront of you.

"Omo! Omo! Omo! Omo!!!!" You really scared and you fell into the fountain.

"Hanna!! Are you okay?! Take my hand."

Minho take out his hand and you grab it then pull Minho too. You feel really dizzy and fall inside the fountain including Minho who's being pulled by you.