Chapter 12

Can We Be Friends?

-Outside the hall-

After the event already finished, Kai walking out in a uncomfortable style of walking because of his high heels. You go towards him,

"Kai! Wait a minute!"

"Huh? What do you want again? I've been embarassed enough today"

"Relax Kai~ Eventhough you didn't win, everyone want you to be the MISS GENIE this year anyway" 

"Yeah~ But in result, I DIDN'T win. After I've already embarassing myself on the stage. I want to change now and go for a drink"

"Drink? You can't! You're still underage and do you know how to drink? You maybe drunk and do--"

Before you finish your sentence, Kai cut you off.

"Why do you care about me suddenly?"

"I-I'm not. Just .... Ummm"

"Whatever ~"

Kai leave you there and change his outfit, take off his wig, remove his make-up. When he go out from the room, some students who walking pass by him, saying words such as "You're pretty Kai" , "Be mine" , "You're better being a girl" in a teasing way. Kai feel so embarassed and running to his car. Then he's on his way to the nearest club and he didn't know that you're following him.

Why am I following him? Why?!! He's not my friend either You thought but you still following him entering the club.

-Inside the club-

You see him ordering a glass of champagne and start drinking it. After he finish drink 1 glass, he order again and again. You feel worry because you know a guy like him can't drink too much. He will remember nothing when he wakes up in tomorrow morning. After a 40 minutes you watching at him from afar, you feel cold and you're in your way to the toilet. There's a really crowd of people dancing and you have to go through it.

When you go out from the toilet, there's a guy grab your hand,  

"Hey pretty~ Let's have a drink together. Nae?" He ask in a flirty way. You shake your head and run away from him. You can't found Kai and you're really sick of hearing the loud music in there. You enter the 'Emergency Door' and finally you have some peace inside there. No loud music, no ert guys. You just stay there and thinking that you should go home because it's getting really late.

But when you look up, you see a drunk guy walking towards you. He look at you and smirking. Suddenly he pin you to the wall and you are trying to escape from him. But he block you with his two hands.

"Let go of me, Kai! You're drunk! I told you to not drink!"

"Sshhh! You talk too much Hanna. Finally, it's just both of us here" He said and trying to kiss you. You push him quickly.

"Are you crazy?!! You're drunk Kai! I must go home" Before you can go away, he grab your hand and this time he hold your hands tightly.

"If I say these words, would you believe me?"

"What?"

"I want to be your friend so badly Hanna"

"Tell me a reason why you want to"

"Because I think I ....."

"You what?"

"I think I've fallen for you"

"I know it's a lie. Stop lying fool"

"I'm not. You want me to prove it?"

Kai pull you closer to him and look at you straight to your eyes.

"W-W-What are you trying to do?"

"You have no feelings towards L again, right?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Because I''ll be really competitive if someone try to steal someone who I do really love"

"You ... l-love ...?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~