Chapter 22

Can We Be Friends?

-At the Gold Hotel-

You are wearing this purple dress ->

While you're busy looking for your friends and Hoya, you meet with Hoya's mom.

"Hello Mrs.Lee. It's been awhile we didn't meet"

"Hanna? Choi Hanna? Oh my~! You've grown up beautifully! How are you my dear?"

"Thank you Mrs.Lee. I'm good. How about you? Ummm.. Where's Hoya? I've been looking everywhere for him"

"I'm super fine! Hoya? He's there." Hoya's mom reply while pointing at Hoya who's standing beside the huge purple flower.

"Thank you Mrs.Lee" You said then you bow at his mom and go towards Hoya who's wearing this purple outfit ->

"Hoaegi~~ Happy birthday!" you said then you give him the present that you brought for him.

"Hanna! Thank you so much!" Hoya reply happily.

"When will you blow your birthday cake?"

"In a minutes. Oh! There they are! Guys, over here!" Hoya waving at the guys. You look at them while they are walking towards you and Hoya.

"Happy birthday HoGod" L and Kai said then they hand out the present that they bought for Hoya.

L who's wearing this black outfit ->

Kai is wearing this white one  ->

"Thanks guys!"

"Hanna, you look yyy~" L said in a flirty way.

"ert~ You look beautiful Hanna." Kai said. Then you just smile

"Hey, look at there! The cake already arrive!" Hoya said then quickly pull you with him. Kai and L are following too.

The cake is really huge. Then everyone start to sing the Birthday song for Hoya including you. Then after the birthday song is over, Hoya blow out the candles and everyone are clapping. 

"Happy birthday son!" His dad said loudly.

"Thanks dad" he reply.

"So, what will you perform tonight this year? Dancing?" You ask him

"Yeah and I'm going to sing too ~ and you must perform something for me too."

"Me? No way! There are so many people here. I'm too shy to perform in here."

"You must to. It's my birthday and you must do what I want you to do"

"Okay okay~ But, I will only sing for you tonight."

"What song?"

"You will know it. Go perform now. I'll be the next one who'll perform for you."

"Promise?"

"Promise" you said with making the pinky promise with him.

Then, Hoya go to the stage, he grab the microphone,

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Lee Howon/Hoya. It's my birthday today and I am really thankful for having all of you here with my special friends. So, I'll be performing some dance here. I hope you'll enjoy it. And one more thing, Choi Hanna! You're going to perform next" After he said that, everyone are looking at you.

"Hanna's going to perform?" Kai ask L

"It seems so. I can't wait!" L reply.

Then, Hoya sing to this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XSvJplVfhg&feature=related

(just imagine that he sings alone without harabeoji Sunggyu XD)

After he sings, Hoya dance to this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XHVghLmazM

Everyone clap loudly after he end his perfomance. Then he go down and pull you to go on the stage. Then, he leave you there. You see Hoya looking at you with Hwaiting signal.

You decided to sing to this song -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFxJRd2p_xs

Kai and L are really amazed of your singing skills.

"She's not just pretty, but she can sing as well. God! Is she's the angel that You've sent for me from the heaven?" Kai thought

"Hanna.... So beautiful! Her voice is sooo sweet!" L thought.

After you've finish singing, everyone clap loudly including Hoya, L and Kai. L help you to get down from the stage, then he's the one who go up there. He grab the microphone,

"Since I'm one of the bestfriend Of Hoya, I want to perform this song."

He then singing to this  -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z125mgsqILk

After he end up his perfomance, you clap loudly too and that makes Kai jealous. Later, Kai grab the microphone,

"Hoya hyung! We can have some dance battles sometime, nae?"

After he said that, he dance to this ->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQyjKBz0tG8

Then after he go down from the stage, you said to him

"I never know that you can dance as well as Hoya!"

"Well~ I have many hidden talents."

"I'm good at singing.. Hanna, let's sing a duet song for Hoya. He must be really happy" L said to make Kai jealous then he pull you to go on the stage with him.

L sing a duet song with you, it is this one -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taGmekNzklQ

"I will make you jealous more than I do , L~" Kai thought who's watching both of you jealously.

After you and L already finish the perfomance, Hoya come towards you guys,

"It's the best birthday I've ever had! I really like that song!"

"It's for you Hoya~" L said then Kai interrupt them,

"Hoya hyung, how about my dance?"

"Kai, your dance is really cool! We must have some dance battle soon!" Hoya said tapping Kai's shoulder.

"Kai and L sure have so many talents to show at you Hoya" You said.

"Yeah! I think like that too. Hey, let's eat together. Our friends already waiting for us there" Hoya said then invite you guys to eat with him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~