Chapter 31

Can We Be Friends?

-At the flower garden- 

You are actually at here, trying to calm down and trying to forget about what you saw.

"That girl! I'm sure Kai doesn't want to.... THAT'S IT! She's gonna get some from me soon!" You talk to yourself.

"Finally, you're here" L said panting.

"L ? You chase me until here?"

"A bit? I ride my car to get here"

"Ohh..."

"Are you angry of Kai?"

"Uh? Ummm... N-No..It just I'm kinda shock of what I saw just now"

"It doesn't seems like that."

"How do you knows that it doesn't seems like 'that'?" You look at him.

"I can see it in your eyes"

"W-W-What?! Don't be ridiculous!"

"So, you loves him now?"

"No I'm not!"

"If you don't loves him, then why do you run away after you saw what Kai've done back there?"

"He's right! Why am I running away after I saw it?" You thought.

"Do you knows what it means?"

"What?"

"It means you are jealous"

"Jealous? Ahahaha!! NO WAY"

"Hanna, I've known you for a long time. Stop lying to me"

"Myungie! What should I do now?"

"I miss it when you call me Myungie. What makes you call me Myungie now?" He pinch your cheek softly

"I call you Myungie because ..... I don't even know why.. It just come out automatically from my mouth" 

"You're cute when your jealous" He pinch your cheek again

"Aiiii~ Stop pinching my cheek.. " You rub it.

"Why can't I?"

"Myungie... I'm serious!"

"Okay okay~ Don't be angry. Now, the important thing is....What is your feelings towards him?"

"I don't even understands my own feelings right now. It mix up"

"Hanna, I think you're already loves him." Then L's phone's ring, it's a text message from Kai who's asking where are you.

"Who is it?"

"Kai...He's asking me where are you.. Should I reply? Saying that I'm here with you?"

"It's your text message, not mine... Just reply anything you want."

"Okie dokie!"

 

-----------------------------------------------

To : Kai bastard 

I'm with her right now. But I don't want you to know where are we. She's really mad at you bastard. Good luck to your relationship with Hanna. If your parents know about this, whew~! I'm sure you'll be dead soon! Or ........ should I'm the one who tell them?

------------------------------------------------   (From : L)

 

-------------------------------------------------

TO : L ert

Don't you dare to talk to my parents about this! I want to meet you tonight at the usual place  

--------------------------------------------------  (From : Kai)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

-At night-

Kai meets L at the usual place.

"Why do you wants to meet me?"

"I know that you knew Hanna better than me....I want to ask for your help"

"Help? NO!"

"Please! I beg you L!"

"Go ask Changjo.. He's your friend and he is Hanna's brother too"

"If I ask him, he'll find out that I've already hurt his sister's feelings"

"It's your responsibility"

"C'mon L! Just for the first and the last time I ask you for a help"

"What do I get as a reward?"

"Money"

"I already have that. Give me something else"

"What do you want?"

"I think about this for Hanna's own good. I just want you to swear to take care of her. Don't you EVER hurt her feelings again. It's a warning. "

"I get it. I swear."

"It's like this, whenever she's angry, give her some chocolates and a 'greasy' kind of talk."

"She likes greasy guys?"

"Not really. It's just, she'll forgive you faster when you talk greasy with her. All girls like it!"

"OKAY! I'll do it tonight"

"Are you crazy? She hate it when people wants to meet her at night. Do it tomorrow morning. Send a greasy text to her then begin to talk greasily to her when you want to give her the chocolate"

"Ohh.. I get it. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Does this means ..... we're friends?"

"Friend? In your dream~ I just don't want to see her upset" L reply then leave him.

"I don't want to be one of your friends too!!! But, THANKS FOR HELPING!!" Kai shouts loudly.

 

-Meanwhile you are outside-

You are walking around at the Han River and suddenly, you spot Minah who's walking at there too. Luckily she doesn't notice you and you quickly hide behind a tree.

"It's revenge time" You thought then you start thinking what should you do at her.

Then, you see a small stone, you throw it at her.

"OUCH! My head! Who throw this?!!" Minah starts to look around and you show up infront of her.

"I'm the one"

"YOU? How could my hubby have a really worse fiance in the world?!"

"Listen up here. I know it's not Kai's the one who wants to blew your eyes"

"IT WAS HIM. Jealous!"

"I told you not to mess up with me." You step on her feet with your high heels.

"OUCHH!! It's HURT !"

"? Why are you calling yourself? IDIOT"

"You are the ! Kai doesn't fit for you! He only belongs to me!"

"Kai's the one who always try anythings to makes me feel happy... We're happy until you show up."

"It means that Kai likes me right? He wants me not you"

"STOP THE CRAP! From now on, I'll watch my eyes on you."

"Are you being my stalker?"

"Why are you so idiot?! Do you thinks being an idiot makes you look cute?"

"Well~ Many guys like it..."

"Whatever~" You reply then you push her until she fall down on the ground and just leave her there.

"TTTT !!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" Minah shouts loudly like a crazy girl.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~