Chapter 37

Can We Be Friends?

-Next week-

"Quick ! Get in the car! We're late!!" Minho said to you.

"Yes!! I know!" You running into the car with your bride gown.

"Oppa, where's omma and appa?"

"They are already at there with Kai's parents too." Minho reply while driving.

"I'm nervous..... aiiii~ my hands... they're cold..."

"Relax Hanna. Today it the biggest day of your life"

-Meanwhile Kai and the others-

"Where is she?" the wedding officiants ask Kai.

"She'll be here soon... Maybe she's just too nervous"

"We must hurry up." he said then Kai nodd.

 

-At the garden-

Your wedding is at the garden that full of flowers and it's really pretty there. When Minho and you already arrived, people starts to look at you and your dad comes towards you to led you to the wedding officiants and Kai that are already waiting for you.

"God...She's PRETTY" Kai thought while you're walking towards him with your dad.

"Shall we begin?" the wedding officiants ask.

"Yes." Kai reply.

"Dear beloved, we are gathering here today to share Kim Jongin and Choi Hanna an important moment of their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their live as one. If any person can show just cause why they may not be join together let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

"Be happy Hanna.. You're perfect with him." L thought.

"I Kim Jongin take you Choi Hanna to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death to do us apart."

"Do you Choi Hanna will take Kim Jongin as your official husband?"

"I Choi Hanna take you Kim Jongin to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward for better and for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death do us apart"

"I Kim Jongin give you Choi Hanna this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment for you"

After Kai said like that, he put the ring on your finger then you said like that too and do the same thing.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." the wedding officiants said.

You smile shyly at Kai and you both kiss infront of everyone.

"I present to you Mr and Mrs Kim" the wedding officiant said after you kissed and the people there stand and applaud for you guys.

Then you both go to your parents,

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kim!" Your dad said happily  

"Thanks dad."

"Hanna, I'm sure you'll be happy with Kai." Kai's mom said.

"Yes Mrs.Kim"

"Don't call me Mrs.Kim anymore, call me omma too" she reply with a smile

"Oh! I forgot.. Yes omma" You reply

"Don't you ever cheat on Hanna. Remember that son" Kai's dad advising him

"I won't dad. I promise"

Then L comes towards both of you.

"Congratulations and may you guys have the most happiest life ever"

"We will. Thanks alot L!" Kai hug him and L hug him back

"You guys already become friends? I'm happy!" you said

"Where's your parents?" Kai ask

"They are at Canada. Nothing else than works~~"

"Ohh... You come here alone?" You ask

"Yup! Hey, let's eat." L said then you guys are having the most happiest moments of your life.

"Guys! Let's eat now. I'm hungry" Hoya pop out from nowhere

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I want to go home now. Since all the guests starts going back home." L said

"Okay. Thanks for coming L!" You and Kai said. 

"Be happy nae? See you again~!" then L going into his car.

While L on his way to go back home,

"I must go to the bookshop first.. I think they are already sell the book that I want. " L thought then he parks his car nearby the shop.

"Hoya? You just comeback from Hanna's wedding too right?"

"Yeah~ You're buying a book? Since when you likes to read?"  

"Since yesterday? I thinks this book is interesting, so I just buy it"

When he comes out after he buy the book that he wants,

"HEY KID! WATCH OUT!!" L shouts loudly when he see a boy who's chasing his dad from behind and suddenly there's a really fast lorry are heading to him.

"HEY L! RUN AWAY FROM THERE!!!!!" Hoya shouts as he see L running to the road.

L quickly running towards that little boy and push him away from the road. Suddenly .......

-At your place-

You are having dinner with your family and Kai's family too. Then, your phone rings,

"Hanna?! You must come to the Shinhwa Hospital right now! Please! It's an emergency"

"Hoya? What's going on?"

"L ... He's accident!"

"WHAT?! I'LL BE THERE SOON"

"What's wrong?" your mom ask

"L.. He's in the hospital. I must go there right now."

"Oh my!" Kai's omma shock

"I'll follow you" Kai said.

-At the hospital-

"Hoya! Where is he? Where is he?!"

"Calm down Hanna! He's inside this room. The doctor is in there too"

"How can L getting in an accident?" Kai ask worriedly.

Then Hoya tells you and Kai the whole story. You become more worry and you starts to hope that L will be okay.

"Hanna..... Just hope that he'll be okay." Kai said. 

"L's gonna be okay. I know he will" You reply.

Then after a couple of minutes later, the doctor comes out.

"How is his condition?" You ask

"He ....... I'm so sorry.. He lost his blood too much and unfortunately, we can't save him."

"WHAT?!" You, Hoya and Kai said in disbelief

"You must be joking right? I knows he's still alive! Tell us that he's still alive" Kai said.

"Please calm down sir. We tried everything but .... He's gone"

You can't believe about it because it's L, who just came to your wedding today and he's gone now.. Forever.. You come into his room and see L who's laying on the bed with his pale face.

"L?! Wake up! Wake up!" You start shaking him but he's gone forever.

"Hanna.. He's gone.." Hoya said crying

"He's the best guy I've ever met.. Rest in peace L.." Kai said who's crying too.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~