Chapter 6

Can We Be Friends?

"Kim Myungsoo, could you tell where will you take me?"

"I want you to be my model for awhile, it's for my school club project"

"What?! Be a model for you?"

"Yes. I'll be the photographer and you have to be a bride model for me"  

-At the studio-

You arrive at his own studio. His parents bought that studio because they know how much their son loves to be a photographer. That place brings you a memories of the past where L always take a lot of your pictures when you guys still a couple.

"Change your clothes to this" ->

"O-kayyy~" Then you change it inside of the changing room. After you've finished changing, you go out from that room and there are a make up artist and a hair stylist. After you've been make up by that make up artist and get your hair done, you go out and found L is waiting for you to take your pictures.

"I'm done." You said to him.

When he look at you, God! Is this an angel that You've sent from the heaven for me? She's pretty 

"Y-You can pose there"

"1 2 pose" L said then taking your pictures I hope you will be my bride he thought and smiling alone

After finished taking your pictures, you go at him and ask to get your phone back from him.

"I'm done. Give my phone back" you said then L take out your phone from his pocket

"You want it back? Then, try to get it from me" he answer then runs away from you

"Give back to me jerk!" You yell at him while chasing him around his studio with your wedding dress that you're still wearing. You don't care about the other people in his studio because there's only a few people there. Then there's a really close distance of you and L. Finally, I can grab his jacket and then I'll get my phone back. I can catch you L. But that's what not you expect, you accidently step on your own dress and fall.

When you open your eyes, you are really suprise to see L's face is just an inch away from yours. You really fall on top of his body. When you want to get up, he hug your waist tightly.

"Stay like this"

"uh?"

"Just stay like this for awhile. I miss you. You don't know how much lonely I am without you by my side anymore Hanna"

You stare at him in confuse. "M-miss me?"

"You looks pretty in wedding gown, I hope you'll be my bride soon"

"W-w-what ..?"

Suddenly, your phone rings, you take it away from him and quickly stand up.

"Hello?"

"Hanna? Where are you? I've been looking for you around the school but you're not here. I'm worry right now. Are you okay??" Changjo ask worriedly

"I'm fine oppa, don't worry about me. I'm helping my friend right now."

"Phew~! Glad that you're fine. Where are you? I'll pick you up at there now."

"It's okay oppa. My friend will drop me home"

"If you say so, be back before 7 pm, nae?"

"Yes oppa" Then he hang up and L standing infront you smiling.

"Your oppa sure be really worry uh?" you nodd

"I want to change now, then drop me home!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After he drop you home, he go to the coffee shop nearby and meet someone there.

"How long have you've wait for me here? I'm sorry I'm late"

"It's okay, I just arrive here too. What do you want until wants to meet me here?"

"Listen here Kai, I'm tired of being your rival and compete  with you. If you help me, I won't disturb you again, I won't have any dance,sing,study,sport and other battles with you again. That is IF you're willing to help me. I'm sure you're tired of being my rival too and heard many people keep comparing both of us. Right?"

"It's true. What do you want me to help you?"

"Easy~ You know Hanna is my ex-girlfriend and she's your classmate too. I know that you hate her for bullying you right? All I want you to do is help me to get her back and then, if I get her back in my arms.... Both of us will disappear from your side"

"Disappear? Where will both of you go?"

"Her family known me for a years and her parents and my parents are in a really good terms right now. So, I think I want to propose her IF I get her love back just like before. Then, I want to  move from here and I'm sure her parents will be agree to our marriage. After that all happen, you don't have to see both of us again. Deal?"

"Just like that? You won't be my rival and I will never see both of you anymore?"

"yes. So, will you help me?"

"I don't know I should deal with you or not. I'm not really sure of you either" Kai reply then take a sip of his cappuchino. 

"If you think like that, I give one. Only ONE week to think about this deal. Please don't choose the wrong answer because maybe you will regret it" L smirk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~