Chapter 23

Can We Be Friends?

-After a few weeks-

"OHMY!!! The engagement party is getting nearer!" You thought when you looking at the calendar. Then there's someone knocks your door.

"Come in" you said but he/she just keep knocking your door loudly.

"I said COME IN" you shout loudly but still he/she keeps knocking the door more loudly that you feel like your door is going to break. So, you open the door by yourself.

"I said come---- ARRGGGHHHHHH" you shout loudly because as you open the door, you see this -->

"I'm going to killl you Hannaaa~!!" That thing said then start chasing you around your room.

"GO AWAY!!! ARRGGHHH! HELP ME SOMEBODYY" You keep shouting as you running away from him.

As he get your leg, you fall down and keep kicking his head. Then he grab your hand and face you. His face is getting nearer and nearer to you.

"LET ME GOO~!!!!" You shout at him, then his mask accidently drop off from his face. Then you look at him.

"KAI?!! YOU JERK!!" You push him and fix your hair.

"PUAHAHHAHA !! You should see your face!"

"HAHA~ Very funny. UGHH" You said with your annoyed face.

"I thought you want to see ghost so badly"

"I want to see a GHOST not a creepy MONSTER"

"Okay okay.. Hey, are you mad?"

"No I'm not. Now, get out from my room jerk!"

"Well, I just want to give you this box of Ferrero Rocher chocolate that Changjo hyung told me it's your favourite. But, you already ask me to go out... So~ I'm going to eat this alone." Kai said while showing you the chocolate.

Before he could go out, you stop him.

"NO! I'm just kidding~ I never want you to get out from here. So, can I have that chocolate??"

"Really? Or you just said like that because you want this chocolate?"

"No! I'm serious."

"Then, show me something to make me stay here"

"Show you what?"

"Just like all the girls do, AEGYO"

"Aegyo?!! I'll do it but don't you tell to someone else that I can do aegyo"

"Okayy. give me the cutest one you have"

Then you take your breath in, look at him then do your cutest aegyo just for the chocolate.

"She's is soo CUTE!! Strong on the outside, but she's a real marshmallow in the inside! I feel like I want to bite her!" Kai thought while looking at your aegyo.

"I'm done! Now, give me give me give me!" you said then Kai keeps staring at you without any blink at all.

"Kai? Hellloooo~~?" you wave your hand infront of his face but he just keeps staring at you. You then, flick his forehead.

"OUCH!"

"Finally you're getting back in the real world. Now give me the chocolate"

"After you've flick my forehead? NO WAY" Kai stick his tongue out.

"Meanie! Give me!"

"I won't! If you want it so badly, kiss me"

"Eeeeew!! I won't!"

"Whatever~ Hanna look at there!" Kai said then when you look the way he's pointing at, he purposely push his cheeks to your lips.

"You kiss me!" Kai said.

"WHAT?! I DIDN'T. It is an accident! You're the one who purposely did that!"

"You already kiss me, so let's eat this chocolate together" Kai said with a smile then he go to your bed and lay on it.

"Who said that you can lay on my bed?"

"So what? C'mon, lay beside me and enjoy this chocolate together"

"Whatever~" You reply then you lay beside him. When you get the chance to hold the chocolate, you kick Kai and that makes him fall from your bed.

"AHAHAHA!! That's the revenge jerkie~" You said then eat the chocolate

"HEYY!! Such a bully! Let me get my revenge on you too" Kai said then he go towards you and start tickle you.

"Hey hey!! S-tooo---p" you said while laughing then you grab your pillow and hit it at Kai.

"S-Stop it!! Ouuuch! I warn you Hanna!" He said while you keep hitting him with your pillow.

Then, he grab your hand,

"I said stop it. I've warned you." he said in a serious tone.

"W-Why?"

Then he lean closer and closer to you and suddenly...................... he KISS YYOU!

You are totally in shock of what he's doing but you didn't do anything instead you just responding to his kiss.

You open your mouth to let him discover yours. Kai keep kissing you and suddenly he grab your waist to get closer to him. Kai is getting discover your lips and mouth. He start to getting rough and rougher. You can't really breath and you push him.

"Wh-what are you doing?!"

"Me? I'm kissing you"

"Why?!"

"Why? Hmmmm.. You let me kiss you and you respond to mine. Why you did that?"

"I-I- I did not!" you said while touching your lips.

"It's getting late, I need to see Sehun tonight. I must go home now and one more thing, I really like your lips Hanna. It's really sweet and soft" Then he leave.

"Kai, what did you do  to my feelings?" You thought

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~