Chapter 1

Can We Be Friends?

"Oppa! I'll go to school now. Annyeong!" you said to your Minho oppa. "Okay ,ask Changjo to be careful when he drive you & ZELO there" he reply. "Hyung! Are you skipping class today ? Shouldn't you be in class right now ?" Zelo ask Minho. "I'm not a kid like you who likes to skip class. My class start on 11 a.m. It's 8.am right now" Minho answer then he get back to his room.

This is my life, mom and dad are so busy with their works and often go overseas. So, I'll have to stay here with my 3 brothers and the maids that will clean up the house and cook for us. Sometimes Minho oppa is so strict that Changjo oppa and ZELO are afraid of him. 

-On your way to school- 

"Oppa STOP !!" You shout loudly in the car that makes Changjo stop the car and Zelo who is drinking choking because he hear you shout suddenly. "Why ?! Why ?!! Do I hit someone ? Is he dead?!!" Changjo ask worriedly. "N-N-No ! It's just I want to buy some chocolates and it's behind there. You almost miss it oppa" you said chuckling." Aigoo this kid ! There's no time to buy chocolates right now" Changjo knock your head lightly. "oppa, please ~~" you said with your aegyo. "You know that you're aegyo is killing me. Okay okay. But hurry up , nae ? My class starts on 9 am"  he said and you nodded.

-In the chocolates shop-

"Hyung! Give me some of your money, I want to buy some too.I think I left my wallet at home" Zelo said to Changjo. "No! You're a bad kid, I don't want to give some of my money to the kid that always pranked on me" Changjo said while holding his wallet tightly. "Aiii~  so stingy!" Zelo pout. "Hyung! There's a guy disturbing Hanna noona there !" Zelo shout "Where ?! Odiya ?!" Changjo look around worriedly. Suddenly BUKK  "gomawo hyung!" Zelo said happily after push his hyung then take his wallet and run away. "That kid!! GRRR !!! He's so dead when I get him." Changjo thought then he get up to fix his school uniform.

"Which one is more sweet ? Hmmm~ This one or that one?" You thought then you decide to pick the chocolates that already covered with a red ribbon. When you turn around DUSH! Someone accidenly bump to your shoulder. "It hurts..." you thought then you look at him and said "Are you made from steel or a stone?! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" then you walk away. "Weird girl~ She must have been a bad day to be angry like that" He thought.

-At School-

"Class, pay attention for awhile. There's a new student today." Mrs Seol said. You're not interested of this new student of a school announcement. So you just listen to your Ipod and read a new comic book that you bought yesterday. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Jongin but I prefer to call me Kai. I hope we can be friends!" He said. "Kai, you can seat next to ... hmmm ~~~" Mrs Seol look around the class to see if there's any empty seat for him. "You can sit next to Hanna over there. Mrs Choi Hanna, please raise up your hand" but you can't hear anything and just look down to your comic book. "I'm sorry, she's always like that. That is Hanna over there" She point at you. "Nae. It's okay teacher" Kai reply. When Kai sit next to you, he thought "what kind of girl is she? She didn't even bother what the teacher said just now" . You feel like there's someone sit next to you

"Who the heck is sitting next to me?! There's no one ever sit beside me" You thought. When you look at his face , Kai is already looking at you. Both of you shout "YOU?!". "You're the girl who said my body made from steel or rock right ?!" Kai ask in shock. "YEAH! What about you ?! Who said that you can sit here ?!" You ask him back .Before Kai could answer , "Please lower down your voice Mr Kim and Mrs Choi" The teacher said. You stand up "Mrs Seol, I can't sit next to him. There's no one.. I mean NOT a single person can sit next to me and you know it too!" You said loudly. "Yes, I know it Mrs Choi. But there's no empty seat left except it's beside you. Now sit down please" she reply. "Whatever~" you said then sit down again. Kai is looking at you in a shock expression "WHAT?!" you ask him. "What a cold girl you are" Kai answer then he put his book on the table.

-Recess time-

"I'm sorry, oppa can't have lunch with you today. I got something to do. Mianhae" Changjo said on the phone "It's okay oppa." you answer then you hung up then you walk to your school cafeteria. Aiiii~ Zelo have to do his science project and Hoya doesn't come today,now Changjo oppa got something to do. I guess I have to have my lunch with my girl friends. You thought. "Annyeong Hanna!" Juni.A and Cindy greet you happily. They are the friends that always on your side whenever you need them. "Annyeong Where's Epy??" You ask. "She's dating~ Ur-humm! I mean having lunch with Sunggyu oppa" Juni.A answer.

Then suddenly there's someone sit next to you AGAIN. Cindy and Juni.A who's sitting infront of you look at him in a shock expression. You turn on your right, "Who do you think you are to sit next to me again? Go away!" you said to him coldly. "I am Kim Jongin but prefer to call me Kai and this is my 1st day of school and you treat me this way?" he answer you then drink his orange juice. "Well, go somewhere else instead of following me around!" you glare at him. "I can't ~ I only knows you and my another one friend here. But he got something to do so I must sit with you. One more thing, Mrs Seol ask you to tour me around the school " he answer back. "Hell no ! Go tour yourself! " you said then you eat your food. "Aigoo~~ Hanna, he's a new student. Just tour him around the school" Cindy said "Yes Hanna.. Pity him" Juni.A continue.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

How is it ? I hope you guys like it. Btw, PLEASE DO comment nae ^__^