1

It All Begins With A Choice

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Minyoung pulled her suitcase and opened the front door, she was quite surprised to find the house empty.

“Oh, young miss!” The butler rushed to her and took her things. She smiled.

“Thanks, Jang.” She chuckled and gave the old man who has been taking care of them for….god knows how many years!

“The young masters are waiting for you along with the chairman in the living room.”

Minyoung nodded and walked to living room.

 

“Agung?(Grandfather?)”

The elder Jiang smiled and waved her over. She saw Lay smirk at her.

“It’s the last semester already, agung, why do you want me to leave the dorm? I was perfectly fine there.” She whined.

Tao chuckled.

“Agung wants you to stay here because it’s only a few weeks till your semester ends, there’s no point in staying there anymore, mei.” Lay explained.

“Thank you, Yixing, you see my granddaughter doesn’t listen to me sometimes.”

Minyoung made  a face.

“Wait, Luhan gege’s not here?”

“Luhan is in Japan, he’ll be back next month.” Kris nodded.

“Now I already had your room cleaned, rest for the day and we will have dinner together later.”

 

 

Minyoung’s POV

 

“Are there….any news about her?” I asked. Lay ge plopped on my bed and Kris ge sat on the couch.

“Nothing.” Kris ge replied.

“I hope she appears soon, agung seems to be really stressed about it.” Lay ge stated.

“I don’t like the fact that he blames himself. It’s not his fault that auntie died.” I nodded.

“We know that, mei. And~”

I spun around only to catch an apple that was just to hit the back of my head.

Tao ge smiled cheekily at me.

“Your reflexes are still good.”

“You two never grow up.” Kris ge stood up and left. I chuckled.

Do not annoy the Angry bird.

 

“What do you mean there have been search parties?” I asked as we went down.

“For the auntie Qing Mong’s daughter, agung really wants to find her.” Tao ge replied.

“I really want to meet her, she’s the only cousin I have.”

He smiled.

“Mei? Time to go.” I heard Kris ge call us.

“He might not show it, but he’s really happy you’re back with us, mei.”

“Who?”

“Kris ge.” He nodded.

“Wae? He’s the only one who’s happy? How about you then?” I shoved him away.

He placed one arm on my shoulder.

“I’m not sure.”

“Go away, Zitao.”

 

“Playboy gege?” I asked as we exited the house.

“Why do I have that nickname still?”

“You are a playboy….ge.”

He rolled his eyes at me.

“There’s this new bar at Hongdae, mei. You have to come with me next time.”

“Yixing, she just got here.” I heard Kris ge say.

“She’s not like you, Yifan ge.” Lay ge replied. I nodded defiantly. Kris ge narrowed his eyes at us.

“You’re riding with me, Minyoung, come on.” He tugged at my arm.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++