Chapter Two

Taming of the monkey

The door slammed open. 'Oh my' Heechul yelped as he analysed the situation in a split second.

'Mister Lee, is everything ok?' Heechul asked.

'Sure.' Both Hae and Eunhyuk answered.

Hae's eyes narrowed.

'Very funny, Lee Eunhyuk.' Heechul snorted as he used his death grip on his colleague and dragged him to the front of the class.

'So my dear students, this hottie here is your new teacher, treat him well or spend some time with me.' Heechul's smirk was vicious. He cocked his eyebrow up at Eunhyuk who sighed and removed his feet.

'If any of them give you crap, just send them to me' Heechul whispered in Hae's ear. 'Especially the monkey'. Heechul saluted the class, smacked Hae's  and left.

A girl raised her hand. Hae nodded. 'How old are you?' She asked with pink cheeks.

'You all can ask questions, but state your name first so I can try to memorise them.' Hae said.

'I'm Summer.' The girl smiled. Hae's eyes flashed at Eunhyuk who smirked.

'I'm 21, Summer.'

Some suggestive whistles were heard.

Another girl lifted her hand. 'I'm Amber' she bowed a little 'Do you have a girlfriend?'

'Nope.'

To Hae's surprise Eunhyuk lifted his hand.

'Eunhyuk here. Boyfriend?' The eyes of the boy were mocking him. The rest of the students gasped.

'Nope.' Hae said calmly.

'I'm Sungmin, what subject do you teach?'

'Ahhh, thank you Sungmin, that is a question of importance.' Hae smiled. The cute boy beamed. 'I teach literature.'

The class moaned.

'Yeah, yeah I know, very popular.'

'Korean literature?' someone hopefully asked.

'I'm afraid it's English.'

' my life.' Eunhyuk mumbled.

'Yes that language, Eunhyuk, I'm glad you are familiar with it.' Hae shot his most innocent smile at the troublemaker.

The class chuckled.

 

Hae was giving them a list. 'As you can see there are 10 books on that paper. These should be read throughout the year. We'll start with my personal favourite: 'Wuthering Heights'.'

'That sounds like a girly book.' One of the boys said.

'It was written by a woman but I think most of you will like this one, it's quite dark.' Hae responded.

Hae started handing out the book.

'Sir, we'll get the books from you?' Amber questioned.

'Yes, that way I'm sure all of you have access to it. You can return it afterwards.'

'In case you are wondering, there is a Korean version, but trust me I'll know if you only read that one.' Hae said.

 

There was a knock on the door.

'Enter' Hae said.

Kyuhyun entered and bowed. 'Sorry to interrupt your class, Mister Lee, but Mister Park wonders if he could borrow some whiteboard markers.'

'Here you go, Kyuhyun.' Hae handed some over. Kyu thanked him and left.

Eunhyuk frowned. How did Donghae know the boy's name?

 

'Okay, the bell will ring any second now. I expect you all to read the first seven chapters before friday. It's a good 50 pages. I'm sure you can all manage.'

The bell rang and overpowered the moans and curses of the students.

 

It was lunchtime. As usual Eunhyuk was dominating the popular table. Summer on his lap while Tiffany was massaging his shoulders. His eyes kept being drawn to the teacher's table. He could see they were all welcoming the new teacher. He could see the interest in their eyes as they checked him out when they thought no one would notice. His attention was on the boy that just walked in. Kyuhyun, very smart, very manipulative and above all evil Cho Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk was about to focus his attention to Summer when he noticed Kyu staring at someone. He followed the gaze and frowned. His instincts were on full alert. Why was Cho Kyuhyun staring at Lee Donghae?